• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei's Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirei's speed is equal to Kiritsugu's Triple Accel (3x Peak Human at best, but unlikely because he was depicted to be passed his prime, but still, he was no ordinary human at the least) which is 3 x 12.5 m/s = 37.5 m/s (Subsonic)

even if we use Superhuman as base Kiritsugu, it' still nowhere near at sound level, 34.3 m/s x 3= 102.9 m/s (Subsonic)

with Supersonic combat reaction at most (blocking bullets, but was not depicted on point blank range)

Kirei's running speed was 50km/h = 13 m/s (Heavens Feels route), but ok, he was slower and weaker than his FZero appearence but its a fact from the VN itself, right?

and Kirei couldnt even avoided a suprise attack from a Kiritsugus guns, he needed some distance and preparation in order to properly blocked em all, and he never outrunned any of those bullets, he chose to punched the magnum (thompson? forgot the name) rather than avoided it because he couldnt do so, sacrificed his hand in process

and Speed is not everything for winning against faster opponents IMhO

Yes, but that's inconsistent in terms of his feats and scaling so it's irrelevant.

It's necessary to keep up with faster opponents.

With a proper ability / feats, one can even win against much faster opponent, for example even Archer (C rank agility) could avoided Lancer's serious blitz attack (A rank agility) and had a chance to win against him.

Archer's arrow speed is around 4 km/s = 11.6 Mach = Hypersonic+ ... that should be a high end value among Servants, even Lancer won't be able to avoid that kind of ranged attack (one of his Arrow Protection blessing's limits), and I saw all Servants and comparable characters page are at Massively Hypersonic, I wonder why, is that from Command Seal's summoning speed? Their regular combat speed without the aid of the Command Seal's teleportation is definitely slower.

So, I still say Kirei with sufficient Command Seals boost (Kirei ultimate mode lol) will only reaches around Supersonic+ level at mid-end value

Servants' average Speed: Supersonic+, Hypersonic short burst speed, Hypersonic+ combat reaction, much higher / possibly Massively Hypersonic with Command Seal's summoning

Servant Agility stats based on that

A: Hypersonic+ (Lancer's level)

B: Hypersonic (Saber under Rin)

C: Supersonic+ (Archer's)

D: Supersonic

E: Transonic

I think this is better than Massively Hypersonic speed without any detail of calculations on all Servants pages,... dude, with MHS speed I can literally travel from Southeast Asia to North America in under a minute, and yet with 50 km/h speed, some of HF routes characters can keep up with Servants

I mean....All servants use the same system of summoning, so it makes sense the servants and Magi are MHS from prototype feats

"With a proper ability / feats, one can even win against much faster opponent, for example even Archer (C rank agility) could avoided Lancer's serious blitz attack (A rank agility) and had a chance to win against him."

You realize those two things have no relation at all, right? If Archer can avoid an attack from Lancer, it means Archer is similarly fast, there's nothing more to it.

The gap between C rank and A rank is ridiculously small tho....

Also, that's agility, not speed.

@Sky

We're not scaling from Archer's arrows. We're scaling from the fact that multiple Servants are capable of using lightning, Excalibur Proto's beam speed, along with the fact that the vast majority of Servants are at least as fast as Gilgamesh, whose Heroic Spirit form is still capable of matching Enkidu, who can fly into the outer atmosphere in seconds.

The difference between A rank and C rank is 40%, Archer also has super good borderline precog as well as previous experience from fighting Lancer so that's not a good example.

There are multiple feats for servants that places them at Mach 200+, and there are even more with Calcs from OBD like a Mach 400 caladbilg IIRC. Using a statement about Kirei's running speed to disregard the Mach 200 feats seems very illogical and also messes up the ratings between the multiple series.

@Gargoyle

Speed stats do matter quite a bit, given that Lancer was able to easily blitz Archer casually during their second bout in UBW.

However, few Servants are extremely ridiculous when compared to other Servants. Gilgamesh is fully capable of keeping with Servants with A-Rank Agility and he isn't noted to be particularly fast.

Thus everyone is rated at Massively Hypersonic for being relatively comparable.

About that.

IIRC Lancer didn't blitz Archer, just Archer was struggling to keep up, still, so much as blocking an attack from Lancer is MHS

@Gargoyle

The Light Novel established that if it weren't for the fact that Archer fought Lancer previously, he wouldn't have been dead instantly.

He's still MHS for this, just a lower grade of it.

Okay, I asked this before, so I apologize for asking again, but what is the exact speed again? Mach 200 to 500? Is that exact or estimate?

@Gargoyle

Enkidu has a Mach 580 feat, while Excalibur Proto was calced at around Mach 235, and Caladbolg II around Mach 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back