• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei kotomine vs Captain america

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 1 fate stay night kotomine vs cap

round 2 fate zero kotomine vs cap

win by death or ko

P.S- I am new to this wiki so apologies if this matchup sucks.

Kotomine blitzes. Kotomine blitzes harder with command seals.

Bajiquan will kill Cap if it hits. Else, Kotomine stabs Cap's shadow with Black Keys and proceeds to box him to death.

Kirei Kotomine (FZ) can overhelm casual Ciel who is not pushover herself. FSN Kirei is slightly out of shape but he still is superior to Cap.

Cap is Wall level with Subsonic feats at best, Kirei is Supersonic and goes for the kill every single time. Along with Black Key hax as mentioned by Gremmy, FSN should take down Cap while FZ Kirei would probably win with ease thanks to Command Seals helping him blitz.

Quick question, where does Kirei's Small Building level AP come from?

Just curious since the best destructive feats I remember from him are controlling the Grail's Mud, punching Kiri hard enough to create an immense crater in the wall, and beating up Shirou whose body was made of swords in Heaven's Feel.

Reppuzan said:
Hmm. I don't remember anyone ever getting my name right for some reason. Meh.

Small Building Level Kirei probably came from Sword Body Shirou. Small Building is the standard for servants right?

It seems Kotomine has the upperhand in this battle so can some one add this to Kotomine's win and Batman's loss.(I am new here so I dont know how to do it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back