• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Vs Zamazenta (Kirby Vs Pokemon)

This is still type 2 man...
Nope.

We can infer from it that it was Arceus power that drove them mad,

So it's not biological, or he's not manipulating their mind to feel fear.

It's a cognitive thing, type 3

Its mostly the items as the items are what gives the dogs the ability to stop Eternatus's Aura
there's no evidence for that, as far as we see the dogs just get summoned and fight him. They could have had the same resistance to powernull in base forms and even if we do assume what you said, them transforming into their full forms was what stopped eternatus, not the items, as otherwise the trainers could've just given it to their pokemon and they would continue fighting normally.

This tier sucks more than 5D
High 6-A is WAAAAAY too big, i mean the difference between baseline and topline is 6674x. The closest tiers to it that have a similar gap are tier 5-A that also has 6000+x gap and 9-B with a 1300+x gap

there's no evidence for that, as far as we see the dogs just get summoned and fight him. They could have had the same resistance to powernull in base forms and even if we do assume what you said, them transforming into their full forms was what stopped eternatus, not the items, as otherwise the trainers could've just given it to their pokemon and they would continue fighting normally.
Why would they the same resistence in base. Their Pokemon which may not have the ability to hold it, and only 1 of each of their pokemon could use it if they could. Also the null would then effect the trainers since the pokemon could not fully use it.

You're right.

This llama will be running 200 passives at the rate GF is releasing these games. So yeah, increasingly very broken in anything but 5D

You're right.

This llama will be running 200 passives at the rate GF is releasing these games. So yeah, increasingly very broken in anything but 5D
If Arceus hax are actually 5D he solos almost every verse in 5D(Beings that have NEP or Acasuality 5 are safe)

If Arceus hax are actually 5D he solos almost every verse in 5D(Beings that have NEP or Acasuality 5 are safe)
I'll much prefer Arceus in 2A tbh. I don't think he'll get any proper low 1C showing since no one will scale to him ever

I'll much prefer Arceus in 2A tbh. I don't think he'll get any proper low 1C showing since no one will scale to him ever
Unless the poke multiverse becomes 5D and Arceus' realm 6D in which case it would be time to get funky

He only loses to two people in 2A which is Anos and Madoka because they have NEP and The girl has Acasuality 5

Arceus dogwalks every other character in 2-A

Arceus hax are so op
Arceus would clean wipe almost every verse in 5D if it's hax are 5D(I know that I already said that)

He only loses to two people in 2A which is Anos and Madoka because they have NEP and The girl has Acasuality 5

Arceus dogwalks every other character in 2-A

Arceus hax are so op
Arceus would clean wipe almost every verse in 5D if it's hax are 5D(I know that I already said that)
Nah currently Smurf immortality Arceus beats Anos and Incons Madoka
so technically he only loses to super smurfs in 2-A

I mean it should be
Infinite sized universes (of which sapient life exists within the vacuum of space and on other planets, so no arguing about a empty universe) of which choices made by individuals create other timelines.
Yeah, it basically follows the many worlds interpretation.

I'm surprised it was mostly agreed to be low 1C. Because MWI is treated as 2A here, even though mwi dictates uncountably infinite universes. There's probably a reason for it but I don't know which of the admins to ask

One shot and powernull
Hmm... How does power null work? If it's a physical kind of attack then Kirby can probably dodge or block with a warp star, magic, or another ability. If it isn't physical then Kirby's just ****** lol.

Back