• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Vs Zamazenta (Kirby Vs Pokemon)

Ego

Rules:

Crowned zamazenta is used

Kirby high 6-A key is used

Speed is equalized

Takes place at galar

Kirby:

Zamazenta

What if I swap zamazenta for Groudon or Kyogre?

Or do base Archie sonic vs zamazenta crowned
Groudon and Kyogre are both over 180 petatons
the weakest High 6-As in Pokemon are over 120 petatons so no match can be made with them and this version of Kirby

Groudon and Kyogre are both over 180 petatons
the weakest High 6-As in Pokemon are over 120 petatons so no match can be made with them and this version of Kirby
They one shot Kirby?

Why are pokemon often so strong with AP in this wiki?

Yeah but its only 1.5x amp. it’s not enough to avoid a one shot.
But it's dex entry also says this

"Now that it’s equipped with its shield, it can shrug off impressive blows, including the attacks of Dynamax Pokémon."

Is that how it works here?

But it's dex entry also says this

"Now that it’s equipped with its shield, it can shrug off impressive blows, including the attacks of Dynamax Pokémon."

Is that how it works here?
I mean it can Shrug off their attacks even without its passive buff (and the literal only dynamax which scales above it isn’t even Dynamax, it’s Eternamax)

I mean it can Shrug off their attacks even without its passive buff (and the literal only dynamax which scales above it isn’t even Dynamax, it’s Eternamax)
So sonic tries to spindash zamazenta and zamazenta shrugs it off?

The profiles are decent. I recommend using them. It's just that certain people go on every thread no matrer the verse and start complaining about some random thing.

Super overpowered Passive Powernull
yeah it basically nulls every energy or element based attack. Anything from making your tail metal and slamming the opponent to landing a barrage of charged punches with bullet punch to sealing away moves, nothing works. You can still move though so you can still wack someone across the face with a non-move. It's just that non-moves don't exist in pokemon games cause of game mechanics

yeah it basically nulls every energy or element based attack. Anything from making your tail metal and slamming the opponent to landing a barrage of charged punches with bullet punch to sealing away moves, nothing works. You can still move though so you can still wack someone across the face with a non-move. It's just that non-moves don't exist in pokemon games cause of game mechanics
even Struggle doesn't work against it (and struggle really isn't a move)
so the physical movements of your character seem to be more game mechanics based (even if you switch your pokemon once Zacian and Zamezenta Arrive it will show that you actually did not actually do so it canon)

even Struggle doesn't work against it (and struggle really isn't a move)
so the physical movements of your character seem to be more game mechanics based (even if you switch your pokemon once Zacian and Zamezenta Arrive it will show that you actually did not actually do so it canon)
its still a move by pokemon standards. If it restricted movement that would be visible, but it is specifically the attacks categorized as moves that don't work. Meanwhile we can see ourseleves and our pokemon moving freely.

its still a move by pokemon standards. If it restricted movement that would be visible, but it is specifically the attacks categorized as moves that don't work. Meanwhile we can see ourseleves and our pokemon moving freely.
Us and the Pokemon moving freely isn't actually canon (that is simply their resting animation)
Once Zacian and Zamezenta arrives it shows that you did not actually heal your pokemon/recall your pokemon even if you tried to do so earlier, showing that you actually could not move in the scene

Us and the Pokemon moving freely isn't actually canon (that is simply their resting animation)
Once Zacian and Zamezenta arrives it shows that you did not actually heal your pokemon/recall your pokemon even if you tried to do so earlier, showing that you actually could not move in the scene
that isn't prove at all, i can simply say that not being able to use struggle is game mechanics and it will have the same exact weight of truth as saying that they couldn't move

that isn't prove at all, i can simply say that not being able to use struggle is game mechanics and it will have the same exact weight of truth as saying that they couldn't move
Not really. Struggle is not treated as a move by other stuff that nulls moves (Disable cannot null it, Imprison also cannot null it, etc) so it works differently and cannot really be game mechanic based. The thing is they never actually do move in any canon and since the passive nulls physical moves (like literally just tackling the opponent) it should null physical attacks (or at the very least any physical attack that is treated in the same manner as a move).

anyways it literally says that you can't use any moves. You can send out a pokemon if yours was knocked out and you send your pokemon out when Eternatus is already summoned.
Im pretty sure that it would very clearly say that you are immobilized or sth if it was the way y'all suggesting

Also Hop and the MC quite literally take out and use the sword and shield. If they were immobilized then they'd be completely unable to do so.
So overall..
So I can make the matchup?
no

anyways it literally says that you can't use any moves. You can send out a pokemon if yours was knocked out and you send your pokemon out when Eternatus is already summoned.
Im pretty sure that it would very clearly say that you are immobilized or sth if it was the way y'all suggesting

Also Hop and the MC quite literally take out and use the sword and shield. If they were immobilized then they'd be completely unable to do so.
You can send out a pokemon sure. But all that means is that the Powernull was not active yet. and switching after he has been summoned doesn't actually do anything

The Sword and Shield are Zacian and Zamezentas both of who block the powernull with them (hell this would explain why you can kinda move and speak but your Pokemon cannot)

Last edited:
The Sword and Shield are Zacian and Zamezentas both of who block the powernull with them (hell this would explain why you can kinda move and speak but your Pokemon cannot)
except for the fact that you'd need to prove that first and as far as i see that's just an assumption made to fit your idea.

except for the fact that you'd need to prove that first and as far as i see that's just an assumption made to fit your idea.
No The sword and shield are what gave them the ability to resist/null Eternatus's Powernull (before receiving them they do not resist it)
Its not really that much of an assumption
Also I am just using what is currently accepted for it
that is very weird because Arceus has his own passive madness manip and Eternatus never showed to have any
Eternatus has kinda passive but not really Madness Manip (Eternatus passively emits Galar Particles which can cause it overtime, but I do not consider that passive)
and Arceus also has it from other sources along with it being from Eternatus

No The sword and shield are what gave them the ability to resist/null Eternatus's Powernull (before receiving them they do not resist it)
except for the fact that the ones who actually did that were the two wolves summoned by the sword and shield, not the sword and shield

Also I am just using what is currently accepted for it

Eternatus has kinda passive but not really Madness Manip (Eternatus passively emits Galar Particles which can cause it overtime, but I do not consider that passive)
and Arceus also has it from other sources along with it being from Eternatus
Scan of Arceus own madness manipulation?

Back