• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs SCP-871

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he isn't really "eating" it in the traditional sense. Kirby's style of eating is literally sending the thing being "eaten" to another dimension in his "stomach". So..

If any of these cakes is substantially damaged through any means other than being eaten by a human, including being eaten by a non-human animal, it will be replaced instantaneously.

Obviously mid godly regen needs removing. Its not even regen.

Also do items/things/places that are not weapons even supposed to have profiles? Akasha from Nasuverse comes to mind.

Considering the fact that what Weekly said ("putting it on your mouth is already enough to make it duplicate") isn't even stated or implied anywhere in the article, it doesn't even need to be argued.

BFRing isn't damage

Either Kirby wins or inconclusive.

Kirby can either send it to his pocket dimension, or BFR it.

If not and it keeps coming back than incon.

It won't. The article outright states 871 can only duplicate next to the place it was last eaten in. His stomach is getting overloaded for all of eternity.

Because the cake is a cake. It doesn't have a soul to regen from. Once it's eaten, it doesn't exist... Okay, it does exist, but it doesn't regen like that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because it a cake, it has no sould or anything because its just a cake, an inanimate object
The mechanism is unknown, so mid-godly is the highest you can get.

And its still not regen.

Reactive duplication or so.

From the amount of Kirby votes or Inconclusive votes there are, either side wins, I've seen no votes for the cake...

Unless anyone has anything more to say... Which seems like it came to a stop after a few minutes, I guess I shall request this.

I'm legitimately wondering why fanfictions (SCP) that are "good enough" get accepted as legitimate enough to warrant profiles here.

Ontop of which we are now debating a inanimate object. In multiple threads.

Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back