• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
"Cal, you're banned for making a stomp match"

Calm down. This is anime Kirby. Kirby starts on the Warpstar. Speed equal if necessary.

KDCol Kirby KDL
Fite me M8

Natsu Profile Pic X792

Stomp b/c Kirby has 95% more pink.

I was about to say, Cal's gone of the deep end but then I saw which Kirby this was.

Anyway I think Kirby might take this. He has a minor advantage in AP and if he absorbs Natsu, it's over.

Note: If I missed anything important on Natsu's page that could swing it in his favor don't kill me, I'm tired from work.

Omg, when i saw the title i was like "wt*, Kirby vs natsu?! What is this-" only to notice this is kirby from anime.

How are both's AP?

Seeing both's haxes, i see Kirby would take this, more versatile+ AP advantage, Kirby could just dar Natsu, or hit him with a significantly higher AP, Vote for kirby.

Well the 13 megaton one lasts about 20 seconds so I dunno how much of a fight that will be

Stomps 35 megaton ... I think. He fought pretty evenly with a guy that is comparable to another guy that performed the 35 megaton (plus extra) feat with a wave of his hand ... probably.

35 megatons was done by Silver freezing the Eternal Flame (mountain sized bonfire) and accidently freezing a village (city) of giants surrounding it by accident. LFDM Natsu beat Etherious Tempester who is comparable to Silver in a few minutes.

Edit: It should be noted that Base Gray managed to unfreeze the Eternal Flame which had the power to instantly unfreeze the Sun Village, so Silver freezing all of it instantly and the city by accident shows how casual it was.

34 is Kirby. Someone else is 35.

@DGMA. Bro, you know FT more than anyone else in this thread. If this match is Natsu at his strongest in 7-B, is this match fair or no?

@AnonymousBlank

OMG, why did I say 34 Megatons, sorry bout that

@Cal

Natsu's strongest 7-B form is his Hellfire Form, White Shadow Future Rogue Wrecked LFD Natsu, and then Natsu gained Hellfire Mode and wrecked that same Future Rogue alongside a Dragon

So Hellfire Natsu>>>25.8 Megatons

I honestly give it to Natsu here, not only are their AP's Near Equal, but the Hellfire Negates anything done to his body if he's covered in fire, and he has really good range and this Kirby has nothing really notable in base, plus I'm sure Natsu's not gonna let himself get eaten, that's already happened once and he ain't gonna let it happen again, also he's a way smarter fighter and will go for the win, I think Natsu takes Kirby out before he has a chance to really do anything

Back