• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause Warp Star isn't a teleportation ability. It's something that he needs to get on and ride beforehand.

Yes I know how fast it is, and Alucard isn't just gonna let Kirby get on the warp star to blitz him.

I meant like, in cutscenes and such, what do they show him to start with?

Idk what the Warp Star is going to do here but it moves on its own, sometimes it going to help Kirby and have him ride on it alone. Idk how that works.

@Eficiente the cutscenes only show his serious mentality. His in canon starting equipment is like, everything listed in his profile that's NOT from the castlevania wiki.

@Titan smart to grasp certain situations in a rather short timeframe, whether it was Richter being controlled, how the castle constantly shifts around, and even knowing when something is off.

He's smart, but he's not near genius levle intellect, now is he? Not saying Kirby would stomp this guy in a science fair, but he's clearly not on Kirby's brain levels.

Ok.....how does a kid who can get easily fooled by the bad guy in combat smarter than someone who rarely gets fooled in combat?

His naivity (idk how to spell) can sometimes overlap his intellect, but he won't get fooled by this guy... He's smart sure, but even those who fool Kirby have ultimately paid for it in the end.

He's only a mechanical genius who can beat beings with a sh*t ton of experience by unknown methods. That's not qualifiable, we can say that he has more skills but that's it.

Eficiente said:
He's only a mechanical genius who can beat beings with a sh*t ton of experience by unknown methods. That's not qualifiable, we can say that he has more skills but that's it.
I still don't see Dracula backwards outsmarting him, lol.

@Titan Alucard, not Dracula.

Also if I haven't made this clear, Kirby's win reasoning seems really dubious since the AP advantage is moot given Alucard's scaling, and the fact that he already resists a good chunk of kirby's abilities, and likely a lot more when his profile gets revised, with his own hax being potent enough to work.

@The Glass Man

Alucard scaels to being grealy superior to a being who created multiple 4-A dimensions

meanwhile Kirby scale to being greatly superior to a being that controlled a pocket universe that contained 12 4-A size zones + multiple nebulae and dozens of stars

So i think Kirby has the AP advatange

btw What's the main argument for Kirby winning?

Because, I'll be blunt, I have issues assuming Kirby not only has access to all his abilitie, but also the fact that he'd know which ability to use against someone who in character goes for a killing blow and thus is more likely to use his more dangerous abilities first.

>Mind hax

Alucard resists that from Dracula.

>AP Advantage

By how much. Last I checked, Alucard himself scales from multiple 4-A realms. I doubt the gap is that huge. Also, I'll ask Matt about that regen as well.

I honestly find these votes dubious.

What level is the the resistence of Alucard ?

Because the mind hax of Kirby is comparable to that of Void Temina and the mind hax of a single shard of VT is superior to that one of Mogalor, who mind haxed the entire population of Another Dimension

there' magolor pocket realm sustainement feat

there's dark mind's roadway creation feat

there's the seventopia creation feat

all three 4-A feats

The doomer's feat, VT's black hole feat and its death explosion, the mirror dimension, Base Magolor's feat... There a tons of 4-A feats.

Overlord775 said:
What level is the the resistence of Alucard ?

Because the mind hax of Kirby is comparable to that of Void Temina and the mind hax of a single shard of VT is superior to that one of Mogalor, who mind haxed the entire population of Another dimension
Depending on what the size and who populated the dimension, this is either unimpressive or great

So not even discussing wheher Kirby is 4-A or not. What are the reasons for his victory. From what I know, the AP gap is unquantifiable. So what else is there?

Yeah, I'd course this is being questioned. This is why Cal can't have nice things lol.

Magolor, Star Dream, Marx Soul, Claycia, Drawcia (who probably still has the best feat), Sphere Doomers, and Dark Mind all have 4-A feats. Drawcia's feat of turning a galaxy into paint within a matter of a minute is greater than starry sky feats by a hell of a lot.

People are talking about Alucard just leading with hax due to his mindset allowing him to finish things quickly and efficiently (and I was only half joking when I said that I give the same logic to Link yet you guys call bs to that you hypocrites), yet Kirby's main two moves that I'm not joking when I say he will always lead with are the basis of the votes.

You mean suction and hearts?

Suction I agree with, but that can be dealt with as Alucard could just teleport out the way each time Kirby tries, stop time (in which according to above, works on timeless beings) and deal with Kirby that way.

Hearts was only a thing in one game and as such I am hesitant to say he always starts with that even if it was a major mechanic as he doesn't always go "Be my friend" at the start of a boss fight, even when alone. Instead he goes "I'm gonna blow you the **** up". Not to mention Alucard resists Mind Manipulation from Dracula in which comes from him being the Dark Lord iirc.

I was wrong on it working on timeless beings, that fish being infinite wasn't accepted apparently

I was wrong on it working on timeless beings, that fish being infinite wasn't accepted apparently

btw do we give a resistance to Time Stop via walking in a timeless realm? Unless you are Infinite Speed I was sure that didn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back