• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Titan and Alucard has faced against demons in the castle that can duplicate. His mindset is to kill his foes as efficiently and quickly as possible.

@Titan and he still acts like a child most of the time. Alucard is the exact opposite of that, and wouldn't underestimate his foes regardless of size.

Theglassman12 said:
@Titan and Alucard has faced against demons in the castle that can duplicate. His mindset is to kill his foes as efficiently and quickly as possible.
You hypocrite. When I say this for Link, you shut me down ovo jk luv u

@Cal Link has no personality of dialogue to begin with, besides, your sissy boi cannot compete with the sexiness that is Drac's boi.

Theglassman12 said:
@Titan and he still acts like a child most of the time. Alucard is the exact opposite of that, and wouldn't underestimate his foes regardless of size.
I doubt there is a single character who would not underestimate Kirby to some degree, seeing as to how cute he is in appearance. Especially powerful characters (since power usually equals confidence)

@Titan if Alucard had in any showed any form of overconfidence in the games, which he has never shown at all. Then he'd might fall for it.

@Cal that's non-canon boi, and you know that. :p

It doesn't take overconfidence to underestimate Kirby. Even if you're at least a bit confident in yourself, you would probably underestimate him.

Except that Alucard has fought small little things that end up becoming a massive pain in his ass. He'd likely get more bloodlusted after the memories flashback and shred the little sack of meat apart.

Theglassman12 said:
Except that Alucard has fought small little things that end up becoming a massive pain in his ass. He'd likely get more bloodlusted after the memories flashback and shred the little sack of meat apart. </div>
Can you maybe link some good AP feats for Alucard that overtax Kirby's Durability and Regen? I doubt he can "shred through" Low-High to Low-Godly Regen.

When he can attack the soul and seal his opponents away, he doesn't need to worry about the regen. Especially when he fought someone with Mid-godly regen TWICE

I mean...yes and no. Being able to kill the soul doesn't necessarily bypass regen unless you make them a ghost in the first place. And by that I mean, he still needs to get past Kirby's Low-High regen to kill him and expose his soul to kill.

I know speed is equalized, but the warp star isn't really included in Kirby's base speed right? I kinda feel like he can blitz with it...

@Cal that's not hard to do when he has a literal spell called soul steal where he shreds your soul and absorb them into himself to regenerate

Yeah, but this isn't a bloodlusted match. If you can prove evidence that he often quickly uses that in character, I'll most likely swap my vote to him.

Also for intelligence, there are 2 things Kirby's good at, he is a mechanical genius, as he built a spaceship in seconds and then used it to fly at FTL speeds, and he's very good in combat, being able to beat ancient beings, a couple of them having eons of experience. It should also be noted that he has a ridiculous amount of experience against teleport spamers.

His intelligence should say "mechanical genius", not just genius.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal that's not hard to do when he has a literal spell called soul steal where he shreds your soul and absorb them into himself to regenerate
I mean, yeah, that'll do it.

@Titan doesn't really matter if it's not a bloodlusted match when that's Alucard's mindset from the get go. And he'll will lead with that ability sooner than later once he senses that Kirby won't die from normal conventional ways.

Exactly, he might be very naive (which is his main weakness) BUT, this does not mean by ANY means that he is unintelligent. Kirby is very skilled in combat. I know people hate Death Battle, but look at Kirby vs Majin Buu for proof of that. The animation shows pretty well how skilled he is with reaction speeds and battle prowess.

so again, with the AP being roughly the same, and the "variety of hax" being resisted for the most part by Alucard, what can kirby do that Alucard cannot retaliate with?

Kirby...killing him first? Kirby having more insta-wins? Also soul absorption like...not killing Kirby because he can survive without it in his body.

I personally feel like having an equal amount of insta-wins cancel out and you'd have to focus on other factors, but that's just me. The site doesn't agree with me there.

@Cal How? Alucard has ways to evade his attacks, has familiars to distract him, has spells to effect Kirby, has numerous weapon abilities/weapon crashes that he can use to counteract majority of his arsenal.

you forget the part where it says that "he needs it to survive". So soul steal will work on Kirby.

Anything Alucard has that's not Alucard himself gets one-shotted. Also, AP gap's present, to say the least. And Alucard's weaponry pales in comparison in sheer versatility to Kirby's abilities. Also, my boy's profile's lacking a way to counter BFR. He doesn't have portal creation on his profile and lacks the range to get out of it.

All this talk about the mindset but what has he shown to start with IC canonically? I know some dude who had the same mindset and didn't use his hax for no reason.

@Cal His soul should have Teleportation, Telekinesis, and Flight. (And I still think Kirby should have Soul manip resistance, seriously he can't kill his own soul.)

@Eficiente Exactly, which is why Alucard's best chance of winning turns against him on this. Kirby wins 70% of the time, only time he loses is to Hax.

@Cal How is there an AP gap? Seriously tell me how theres any gap when both have equal amounts of scaling to cancel out the advantage. Proof of that? Cause every single thing that Alucard has can keep up with him.

@Eficiente teleportation with his Alucard sword, shapeshifting into bat, wolf, or mist, and any spell he has in his arsenal. He has all of these in the beginning as his starting gear/abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back