• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby upgrade

So I was looking at the Attack Potency page and in it, it says "A character with a certain degree of attack potency can not necessarily cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces."

So basically, if a character can harm another character of a certain durability, then that means that said character posseses AP of a similar level to his oponents durability.

So after that, I looked at Magolor's page and according to it, he has a minimum of multi-galaxy level durability and attack potency. And after that, I looked at Kirby's page and found that he's only level (apperantly his Hypernova got downgraded).

So basically, if Kirby is capable of harming Magolor shouldn't his attack potency be low end multi-galaxy level? Also, if Kirby can withstand attacks from Magolor (who has multi-galaxy level AP) would that give Kirby low end multi-galaxy level durability as well?

Further justification for this thread is right here on Tifa Lockhart's page. Tifa is scaled up to Solar System level due to her interactions with other characters, similar to Kirby in this thread.

The feat is an outlier, as Magolor is too far beyond all of Kirby's other foes for that to be considered legitimate. It would basically be if Namek Saga Goku killed Majin Buu.

Back