• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

You can erase helpers freely,the helpers that are erased are erased entirely (idk about their souls) you can erase those 3 characters and they can reapear again, low-godly regen,if showed Kirby erases even the soul,Mid- Mid-godly regen then.

I'm not against his "soul" being an actual soul, but accepting that requires more support.

Why requires more support? Its clear its a literal soul,also kirby was stomping the soul very hard and void soul was tanking very well.

Also i forgot something.

Basically this game is Esdeath from AGK helping blue pig Ganon Zant resurrecting Majora's Mask that has Pokemon SMD Dark Matter inside, that was sealed by the Sheikah with the help of the hero of the Four Sword.

Best. Game. EVER!

And we thought se were gonna have 3-A kirby characters but nooooo,VT has statements,not good enough yet.

(Insert mad Hyness gif here)

I think we can get 3-B with enough statements of Void Termina fighting the ancients, I'm currently looking at them with my european language.

Alright. So your the only one doing them? I would have guessed there would be multiple people taking other characters

Screenshot 20180318-202352
Top right astral body

kirby has such weird astral bodies,or was destroyed.
Like if VT's defeat affected part of the universe,at least the galaxy.

Also VT's awakening shaked everything in an unknown amount,Nintendo should explain more about VT,VT has too many "unknown amount" of feats.

@eficiente i just noticed magolor (in base) has horns similar to Hyness,also both are hooded and have knowledge about Magic and the ancients,they also are great magical users,do you think magolor is one of those guys like Hyness that were super hated or the same species?

It's probably not a coincidence, but let's concentrate in the topic of this thread. I would appreciate if it is not forgotten like many others.

This thread is for powers, resistances and such. Discussions unrelated to that are a waste of time.

Here's are the only useful pause screen I was able to find (they're translated in English by me):

Hyness (arena): "Hyness didn't completely understand how to break the seal. In the old parchments there's only written that Void Termina, the master of darkness, was defeated by four heroes that wielded four heart lances. After tis act of courage, the four disapperared."

Void Termina (the red/yellow ball): "Void Termina's essence is revealed! Son/child of nothing and made by pure dark energy, he was awakened from his state of unconsciousness to transform into a sentient being. His only objective is to destroy his enemies!"

Void Termina (pink ball): "No one knows his origin. Millenary being, alway present and immutable, it wanders in the vastness of cosmos. It has come down to us from the borders of the universe. His emotions, his desires/wishes and his thoughts were awakened.

And in the void... a soul appers!"

Void Termina (red ball from arena): "Hate, torment, jealousy, greed... the darkness/shadows summoned by Hyness became a wicked power in the heart of Void Termina, in conflict with his new/young/good (I don't seriously know how to translate this word) soul. The chaos comes but you... you'll do it!

The Star Alies are here!"

Void soul: "According to the old parchments, Void Termina could/may rise again in different forms depending on the accumulated energy. This creature of darkness, wandering in the galaxy, one day it could assume a new existence and maybe come back... as a friend"

Yeah, these are the most contradictory pause screens I've ever seen. Feel free to ask any question. Also, I used sometimes he/it because there's difference between the two in my language.

So Void Termina should have Omnipresence for being always present and immutable! Yes, 2-C Void Termina and Kirby are fine for me! I hope there will also be a 2-C Zero-Two !

@TriforcePower I believe that him having Mid-Godly regen over time is accurate.

Also that other mention of the universe supports him being 4-A.

@ZeroTwo That is not going to happen.

At least we should remove Luke's victory on Kirby's profile now! Kirby has resistance to Mind Manipulation and he haxstomps now!

Definitely not 2-C. The most I see void termina is 3-B (he logically should be stronger than Magolor). But for now at least 4-A is fine

Magolor was able to controll the Universe,use it as a weapon and warp it as he wished! His defeat also caused the destruction of the Universe

Because Void Termina is stated to be more powerful than Magolor doesn't instantly give him a 3-B to 3-A tier, as he shows no features portrayng that.

Back