• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

Literally nothing of what you posted is Universal, or even a feat.

Dragon Ball says that "This battle will decided the fate of the universe" for Freeza, Cell and Majin Buu.

Eh, I'm just glad it's not me this time. I like being mellow. It's rare that I have this feeling.

Kinda sucks that I don't have powerful series to fawn over, but whatevs. That's not why I like them anyway.

Dragon Ball says that "This battle will decided the fate of the universe" for Freeza, Cell and Majin Buu.

Funny thing is, Goku actually states the universe itself would "go poof" against Boo. So if anything, Boo's statements are more solid than this but still BS.

At worst, the setting of the game was the galaxy. That was said like 5 or 6 times.

But there is not enough evidence of it being the universe.

If sxcaling people to te master crown doesn't guarante a 3-A, then better get this Magolor downgrade started

I'd find it funny if Azzy was actually in support of tier 3, throwing literally everyone for a loop.

That said, yeah, nothing new.

"We alone were responsible for stopping that repulsive nightmare of a galactic crisis, yet this is how you repay us!"

Let me rewatch the explosion that Cal mentioned. And also, Kirby is definitely not anything under 4-A.

That's still not 3-C. The Chaos Gods have a far less vague "galactic destruction" statement and are still 4-A.

And in regards to 4-A Kirby...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kirby

Look at his AP.

"Defeated Dark Nebula whose awakening destroyed all celestial objects and stars in the middle of a galaxy on a radius of at least hundreds of light years until the only thing visible in space anymore was another far away galaxy"

Excuse me? Dark Nebula is obviously just teleporting him and Kirby away. It's textbook. There's a flash of light and then they are in another place. He didn't even destroy the ground they are in.

"Also defeated Drawcia while handicapped, who warped massive portions of space including Kirby's galaxy into paint"

Are we seeing the same thing? Because this doesn't shown any painted star much less a galaxy.

" Is capable under his own power of pushing away the local part of a wave of unknown properties that was consuming part of a parallel universe"

It's really not. At first it looks like it, but you can clearly see that everytime Kirby runs to the left, the stars, planets and the black hole in the background remain visible, which wouldn't happen if the wave was consuming all the space in the background.

" resulted in the complete destruction of said universe later"

Uuuuh... Then why can we clearly see stars after the wave passes by?

Kepekley23 said:
That's still not 3-C. The Chaos Gods have a far less vague "galactic destruction" statement and are still 4-A.
To be fair they were supposed to get upgraded.

One of the main villains of the game said that she was searching for dark Hearts scattered across the universe,universal level mind hax at least?

I guess Kirby will stay at least 4-A then. But I do want to point out that Magolor has his stats based on the master crown.

By the way, wasn't Magolor's feat debunked as an outlier in the last 3-A Kirby thread? Why is he still 3-B?

Magolor is like 3-B. He consistently warps and folds space on a multi-galactic scale in his fight.

On his final form. What I said is that the 3-B Key feats aren't 3-B I feel. But the 3-A Key is 3-B.

From Saik

"You know how people somtimes argues that stars and such are just projected on the ceiling of the dimension

With Magolor we literally see said ceilling break, with the stars on it"

Really makes me think the dimension's... not 3-B.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Magolor is like 3-B. He consistently warps and folds space on a multi-galactic scale in his fight.

On his final form. What I said is that the 3-B Key feats aren't 3-B I feel. But the 3-A Key is 3-B.
Then isn't Magolor 3-B because of the master crown? If that's the case, why can't a being able to create one not scale?

I mean it would be if we weren't seeing said shards flying next to the characters as physical objects they could borderline touch.

I think that is clearly just a representations of pieces of the fabric of space itself shattering, with the stars inside it.

Back