• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

I meant not to be rude but you guys jumped on the vague mention of anything remotely universal like sharks. You overhyped yourselves.

4-A Kirby was debunked, so shouldn't he be downgraded to High 4-C? Even the supernova needed some outside help.

Drawcia not being 4-A is ridiculous, Dark Nebula not being 4-A makes sense.

Because I didn't fully jump on the 3-A stuff. Every time I spoke, I said "whatever tier Kirby ends up".

I don't really care anymore. I've pretty much come to accept that shit I like isn't powerful unless it's the flea that I don't really like.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Matt making a single post against 4-A Kirby =/= it being debunked.
This.

Don't treat me like I'm the be-all, end-all.

I made a post questioning the reasoning. If you can explain it in more detail I can perhaps come to accept it.

Wait but why isnt VT at least 3-B? Magolor is 3-B possibly 3-A solid,VT is showed as higher than the máster crown and can even create one,shouldnt VT be at least 3-B possibly 3-A and just let Kirby dont scale to It?

4-A mostly comes from Dark Mind and Drawcia. Dark Mind creates a MSS sized pathway to flee from Kirby while blowing up. Drawcia turned a galaxy into paint over time.

Kirby71 said:
Wait but why isnt VT at least 3-B? Magolor is 3-B possibly 3-A solid,VT is showed as higher than the máster crown and can even create one,shouldnt VT be at least 3-B possibly 3-A and just let Kirby dont scale to It?
Yeah I don't get that either. Magolor is 3-B because f the master crown. Logically, VT should scale as well

The real cal howard said:
Because I didn't fully jump on the 3-A stuff. Every time I spoke, I said "whatever tier Kirby ends up".

I don't really care anymore. I've pretty much come to accept that shit I like isn't powerful unless it's the flea that I don't really like.
3-A Prince of All Cosmos ovo

Can someone explain why Drawcia is 4-A? All links in the profile refer to "the world" being turned into a painting.

Kirby71 said:
Im butthurted right now,ouch...anyone help? Something positive?
Umm... Kirby can still beat some 3-A characters do to his insane speed and hax... I think that's positive

Well... Who wants to leave an evaluation of the powers and abilities proposed in this thread?

We are left with 4-A Kirby,for me,not getting the 3-A tier is tragic.

@Cal the day you get 3-A kirby you can say it was the hardest thing you achieved.

Ovrhide said:
Umm... Kirby can still beat some 3-A characters do to his insane speed and hax... I think that's positive
>Do to his speed and hax

Thanks, you actually ma
Descarga
Kirby new janemba confirmed.

de me to laugh xD

>Do to his speed and hax

Thanks, you actually ma
Descarga
Kirby new janemba confirmed.

de me to laugh xD
Lol never knew Janemba was the same

Eficiente said:
Can we please focus on the topic of this thread?
There won't be 3-A upgrade thread then no? Or you are waiting for Azzy?

On the topic,is VT's universal mindhax controversial now?

Until having solid information there will be no thread for that.

He has universal range, but everyone in the universe being maindhaxed is inaccurate. Still a pretty good mind hax.

Eficiente said:
Until having solid information there will be no thread for that.
He has universal range, but everyone in the universe being maindhaxed is inaccurate. Still a pretty good mind hax.
Mind hax...On luke's level? ovo

So can the profile for the new character be made? We know they are at tier 4-A still, We already have enought info for the profiles.

I was going to make him one with a gif of him moving like crazy as his image.

I haven't seen a clear picture for Morpho Knight, and the beta design doesn't work well since there's a couple of changes (sword and his eye pupils)

Back