• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

Not entirely true. He was cut in half and then he exploded into nothing visible, which is Mid-High over time (+consistent in this verse). And, as I said above, he was an actual soul.

Still assuming he regenerated on his own when anything could have happened since then, including being resurrected by someone else or whatever.

?

That seems to take way more speculation. It's the first time I see involving someone else into this type of stuff.

I'm okay with mid-godly over time, as Marx soul is implied to be his actual soul, opposed to other soul battles, we see it getting destroyed but despite that we can summon him in Star Allies

I think that Mid-Godly is reaching a bit because we can't actually prove Kirby has been fighting the souls of his enemies the entire time. The best I could see is probably Low-Godly over time and even then I feel like I'm reaching a bit. Mid-High sounds like the most likely regen I'd give him (as suggested by Eficiente) if it's accepted.

As I said above, Marx was the second soul boss, Kirby later fighting with enemies that are not souls doesn't prevent Marx from being one. In any case this seems to be the best argument against this so far.

Saying "wave" is honestly very vague and users are doing it more and more, that thing also falls into Vibration Manipulation.

Nesp is ness who is sans also the 3 names have 4 letters in his name the number 4 has six letters any words with 6 letters? Yes dragón, also ball has 4 letters aswell 4+1 is 5 and 6-1 is 5 the Word "super" has 5 letters so that means nesp is from dragon ball super also there are 2 characters Who are the same also,Goten and black both have 5 lletters which is the result of 4+1 and 6-1 as nesp,coincidence? I think not,everyone states and its true that Goten is black,aswell as nesp are those 3 characters,there is also a 3rd character with 3 letters,hit,3 has also the number 3 have 5 letters "three" which also is the same as 4+1 and 6-1 also,the number 1 has 3 letters that coincide with nesp being 3 identitys and cycle goes and repeats infinitely,and by finishing this in the gohan blanco's tier list It says "el grande padre (goten ***** revelado)" not forgetting that means goten is also black+el grande padre that means goten is 2+1 identities 2+1? 3,which is the same as hit,also gohan has 5 letters and blanco 6! Same as 4+1 and 6-1,so nesp is 3+3+1 identities! Which is 7 that has 5 letters,same as 4+1 and 6-1 which also coincides with the Seven dragón balls! And with the super real wank zarama has that he is omnipotent+ultra instinc shaggy that has 6 letters also and ultra has 5 or more like 4+1 and 6-1,that means Nesp is actually the fusion of Ness+Sans+goten+black+el grande padre (forma verdadera)+gohan blanco+ultra instinct shaggy+ hit's clon^∞ omnipotent state!

Upgrade Nesp to tier -∞ and everyone un Kirby verse scales.

Makes sense for it to be a type of vibration manipulation for morpho knight. Clearly the sound and how the wave looks indicates vibration.

Also why the heck Marx has now a key for his base form? That's the equivalent of giving Stitch keys for his true form and dog form.

Eficiente said:
Sure thing, he's mind hax may not scale to VT tho.
Of course it doesnt, but it can possibly be near to it, in terms of how effective it is (they both can affect 4-A beings conparable to kirby (helpers)) but VT has a Massive Cosmic range compared to morpho knights few room level range.

Eficiente said:
Also why the heck Marx has now a key for his base form? That's the equivalent of giving Stitch keys for his true form and dog form.
Especially seeing he has his true form powers in this supposed "base form". He hasn't even come out for Star Allies yet.

For Void Termina, I think it should be mentioned in his profile that he absorbed the power of the four mages and the Jamba Heart pieces (which were able to give Dedede more power and made Meta Knight go all out). I'm not sure if it'd upgrade anything and it doesn't really matter, I just think that it'd be more justification for his power. Also, he should have absorption in his power set.

Bump. I would appreciate to at least remove inaccurate stuff in Kirby's profile.

Only confirmed members. Dark Nebula potentially shouldn't be there.

Mmmh, should Gooey have the same regen as Dark Matter? He is able to detach his orange extremities/pedals by himself.

How does the "same powers for being part of the same species" works then? Dark Matter has some of Gooey's powers.

Dark Nebula should stay as it is. It's official name is literally "Dark Zero" in Japan. Also, Dark Nebula is listed among other Dark Matters invaders, so that's fine.

Dark Crafter on the other hand, holds no confirmation aside from "hey he has an eye, and possesses people", and that kind of stuff. (However, it is very likely that Dark Crafter is somehow related to Dark Matter, but it isn't confirmed by any means).

I'm the only one that would want Kirby to get a high 2-A or higher entity and something like a mid-godly regen or higher ir really Broken things and hax?

I just mean,Kirby's lore actually fits with the previous thing i said,also Kirby seems to have 5th dimension,It would be great to have It even higher.

Why? It actually fits with the lore,the Kirby lore would fit with something as having that.

Or you mean off-topic? Or both?

@Kirby71 Maybe it would be good for you to make some sort of a "where would you want Kirby to end up" discussion type thread. Where people could just talk about what they would want to see or what they think about it. People would probably be less judgmental of what you have to say there and the other Kirby threads could stay a little more on topic.

@Eficiente

Not being related to Dark Matter's true form doesn't stop him from being a Dark Matter being. Not only is he listed along with them, but his own name suggests that. And not only that at all, but his battle as well is somewhat similar to Miracle Matter's as well.

Back