• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

We are getting off-topic

I think that all things can be added, and the thing about adding things of the Anime and the manga should be discussed

That reminds me, Kirby summons more than 25 characters at the end of the game. I think them quickly disappearing are just game mechanics/pis.

They didn't look like it and by context that wouldn't make sense.

I think controversial stuff like VT's weird 3-B possibly 3-A statements should be discussed in another thread.

Kirby71 said:
I think controversial stuff like VT's weird 3-B possibly 3-A statements should be discussed in another thread.
There isn't really much to discuss. The only really big thing backing up him being 3-B or 3-A is that his sword has the Master Crown (or something that looks like it) on the hilt and he uses something that looks like the Master Crown to fire projectiles. That isn't much to go off of, though the background stuff might bring him to 3-C. IDK though.

Weirdly,some things heavily related to the ancients know máster sword,VT knows ultra sword,magolor soul knows ultra sword attack,even Kirby knows an ultra sword attack (Kirby seems to be related to ancients in a some ways).

If it is related to VT then I don't recommend you to do so, he only has potential and more people seeing how everything he has is so vague just makes things worse. Apparently now some people mentioned the possibility of the crown itself being universal as an outlier, which is ridiculous, and all for the lack of professionalism of some users in the past.

VT has a lot of potential, let's leave him alone.

Eficiente said:
If it is related to VT then I don't recommend you to do so, he only has potential and more people seeing how everything he has is so vague just makes things worse. Apparently now some people mentioned the possibility of the crown itself being universal as an outlier, which is ridiculous, and all for the lack of professionalism of some users in the past.
VT has a lot of potential, let's leave him alone.
What do you mean with a lot of potential?

To who ever wants to make Morpho knights page, how would his description for why he is superior to Galacta Knight in AP be written. Should it be that he one shotted him, he disintegrated him, or he absorbed him?

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Multi-Solar System level(By simply landing on the tip of his sword when in a highly suppressed butterfly manifestation, he casually disinterested Galacta Knight and then absorbed him, before transforming into his Knight form)
Yeah that sounds great. I was only thinking of one of the three posibilities, but all three together are fine.

Eficiente said:
That's not how I would describe it.
I don't see anything wrong with it. I would just take away the part about him being heavily suppressed in his butterfly form. I would just put "casually disintegrated galacta Knight, and proceeded to absorbed him before transforming into his Knight form"

@eficiente do you wanna Talk about the legit 3-B feat VT has by his own in the another discussion thread?

Eficiente said:
I guess that's fine, who's gonna make the profile?
I wish It could be me, but I'm currently without a PC and a phone is the worst way to work on a profile. Why don't you handle it? Or are you busy with other profiles?

Kirby71 said:
Being that ignored hurts ouch,i took mortal damage from that.
Maybe keep away from the 3-B, 3-A stuff and people won't ignore you. I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest, since people are now focused on abilities, not tier.

Also, a little off topic, but should there be a little more reasoning to Master Hand 's profile?

EX: At least Multi-Solar System level (Much stronger than those such as Knuckle Joe and even bosses like Mega Tita, can fight equally with Kirby, and can show significant and notable raw power towards him as well, The placement of his battle within Kirby and The Amazing Mirror should at least make him comparable, if not, superior to Dark Meta Knight)

Bolded text is the added info.

Ok, but just "Comparable, if not superior to Dark Meta Knight".

Also bump...

Ok. So how would that affect Marx (since he can be summoned)? Since last time we saw him, he was cut in half and his little pocket dimension was exploding around him. Would that give him some kind of immortality or does that just give him regen?

One of the points to discuss is giving Marx Mid-Godly regen over time or not.

I dont see why he shouldnt have mid godly regen over time. He is alive after being compketely destroyed by kirby.

(Btw, how many star allies profiles are left to be done)

Well Saikou needs to agree with this first.

Not many were made, and anyone can make them.

>Completely destroyed by Kirby

He was cut in half and his pocket dimension was being destroyed.

Saying that Marx has Mid-Godly regen in any capacity just because we saw him in a later game is honestly kinda ridiculous. Any number of things could have happened since then, yet apparently, the interpretation chosen here is that Marx can somehow come back from being erased from existence.

Back