• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

Sooo doors...

95E3EDF5-7990-4283-B49E-F081A35ACABF
9E91297B-4223-4065-A730-C4A0447CA5FB
A9C7F5DD-D462-4C1C-BD3E-20084800086D
In Kirby Super Star and Kirby Star Allies there are special levels with doors that take Kirby Forwards and Backwards in time.

In Super Star said doors are distinguished from others but look exactly the same as normal doors that can seemingly just form out of nothing in Star Allies.

I'm not entirely sure what this is useful for being a door and all. Maybe a tool profile? Maybe something for Kirby's nonstandard arsenal?

What can I stay it's a door.

Very well, Super Star & Super Star Ultra make it very clear that it's time travel, Star Allies confirms that it's not a thing that happens on a single level. However this is obviously not combat applicable.

My computer died and I'm on cell phone, you may want to call Cal.

About morpho knight, I actually found.. this.

If something were to perish, this butterfly of paradise will come flying from somewhere on its day of judgement. After many years of resonating with pleas for life, bought upon by the white knight dubbed the Galaxy's Strongest Warrior, they become the Knight from Hades and make their decent. With their history being buried in darkness, fighting them should be impossible. The curtain on this dream-like battle rises!

(This is morpho knight's flavour text.)

Not sure if anyone did come across this, but for me this highly suggests that the butterfly didn't even one shot galacta knight--Maybe they just.. merged together. For that fight.

SDisk said:

If something were to perish, this butterfly of paradise will come flying from somewhere on its day of judgement. After many years of resonating with pleas for life, bought upon by the white knight dubbed the Galaxy's Strongest Warrior, they become the Knight from Hades and make their decent. With their history being buried in darkness, fighting them should be impossible. The curtain on this dream-like battle rises!

Not sure if anyone did come across this, but for me this highly suggests that the butterfly didn't even one shot galacta knight--Maybe they just.. merged together. For that fight.
Where'd this flavor text come from? The one during the battle reads "On the day of judgment, this fluttery fiend will fly into action. Brought into existence by "the greatest warrior in the galaxy" and reborn as a knight of doom through years of adversity—now begins an epic battle with a pure being twisted by a dark past."

SDisk said:

Sooo, basically it tried to take Kirby in the underworld every time Kirby sleeps? Neat

@Kirby Not really, he's fight was kinda non-canon plus they are many similar butterflies.

@SDisk Where does that come from?

@Cumberjung The time travel was not ok.

Seeing how are GK and Morpho knight so implied to the lore,we should get a canon appearance of those 2, its proven morpho Knight exists canonically as GK does too (too Lore pls buff).

Eficiente said:
@SDisk Where does that come from?
It's a translation from the japanese flavour text of Morpho knight.

I don't know who did it, but do note that some stuff in the localization either wasn't mentioned, or got censored out. like Hyness telling kirby to kill himself for god.

https:/ /vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d8/CD935DED-8CEE-402C-98C9-FEEB55AAFCBF.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20180319163242

This should be the text (erase the space). If you want a better quality image, I'll try to do a new one. All screenshots I've posted in the discussion thread are on my Switch album, so it's not a problem for me

SDisk said:
So, from what I'm getting from this is that Morpho Knight is either all the souls (from the people that he killed) combining into one warrior or the butterflies of paradise were combining to basically exact the revenge of all the people that Galacta Knight has killed over the years.

I can see why Nintendo cut it out of the English release.

They cut It for younger audiences,you know,Kirby is actually very savage and brutal,sadic,insaness hidden by a cute book cover,this is why a want Kirby to become a stronger franchise with super broken hax,because It has a Lore that deserves It.

SDisk said:

Ok, i think i understand now. Morpho knight isnt one butterfly, it is numorous of then, as it says "they become the knight of hades" and i guess we now know why the butterflies decided to disintigrade galacta knight, as they heard the pleas from all the souls of people galacta knight was responsible of killing.

Still, "knight of hades" basically implies morpho knight is a demon or the devil himself.

It also makes sense he is many butterflies as he turns into a bunch of them when defeated. And he wasnt killed either.

That's cool,we have a butterfly judge dude with an awesome lore!

Also,did you guys notice how unfanthomably above is this guy above galacta Knight!? Only one butterfly out of the Big amount of butterflies that make morpho knight already one-shotted GK just by landing un his sword with a Tiny amount of power.

Yeah. I heavely disagree with morpho knight being a key for galacta knight. He is his own character. I guess people are just too lazy, or they are missinformed.

Im the only one who want a higher boss classification than "soul Boss" for the god-tier bad guys in kirby? like VT having after "void soul" "true void"?

VT deserves too much more,even tier 2. Also this is not for me being a fan but because the Kirby verse's lore deserves this (multiverse in Kirby, possible 5th dimension in kirby).

EMagoIorSouI said:
Void Termina literally u no feats making him tier 3 to tier 2.
No,no, i mean VT deserves having like a true form lucemon style,seeing how is VT in the kirby lore,he deserves this.

I found 1 thing that would put Magolor back to his previous position. I don't know when I'll be able to show it.

Im pretty sure magolor would stay 4-A regardless. It was already agreed that VT is superior to magolor. Unless VT is going to get bumbed to 3-B along with magolor.

VT has a vague 3-B feat,but if you guys bump those 2 into 3-B,i can start worrying about 4-A kirby (i think Kirby should scale and be 3-B too,also morpho Knight,hyness and GK)

Eficiente said:
I found 1 thing that would put Magolor back to his previous position. I don't know when I'll be able to show it.
And I've possibly discovered a couple of hints that VT's arena is actually a pocket dimension, but still nothing definitive. I'll post them later with screenshots when I get home (likely tomorrow)

Btw can anyone make a profile for morpho knight outside of galacta knights page? They are clearly different beings, i dont why someone made a key for it in galacta knights profile.

Speaking of Void Termina,

1. Anyone believes that Kirby was knocked into unconsciousness during the explosion of Void Termina?

2. Would this affect the overall tier of VT or would it be specific to self-destruct stage (like the case for Sunstar)?

And the page of Zan Partizanne is here.

Jasonsith said:
Speaking of Void Termina,
1. Anyone believes that Kirby was knocked into unconsciousness during the explosion of Void Termina?

2. Would this affect the overall tier of VT or would it be specific to self-destruct stage (like the case for Sunstar)?

And the page of Zan Partizanne is here.
1. He was. It was shown in game that he was knocked out by the explosion.

2. Probably not. Sunstar only got a tier boost via self-destruct because of how massive the explosion was. Void Termina's death explosion most likely wouldn't yield results higher than what he has already.

Marx's Mid-Godly over time is good, bit I believe that VT should only be Low-Godly over time, as it's soul wasn't destroyed (that was his nucleus)

TriforcePower1 said:
Marx's Mid-Godly over time is good, bit I believe that VT should only be Low-Godly over time, as it's soul wasn't destroyed (that was his nucleus)
The nucleus you Talk about is the soul,its Mid-godly,don't you remember that statement?

There was a mention of Hyness having multiple color palettes in the internal files; Also, he's in the playable characters "folder". This suggests that Hyness can be be-friended..? If that's the case, does this affect kirby's heart power in any way? (There was also a "HeroHyness" in the internal files, it most likely suggests.. the guest star mode.)

Back