• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

I would also put Morpho knight on par with unrestrained meta knight. It's pretty clear that he is very superior to Galacta Knight. While I think he did also absorb galacta knights power, that is debatable, as Morpho knight did not show any special ability Galacta Knight had. And if we go by his bio, I'm guessing Galacta Knight was only needed for his existence, as it's bio states that it needed to be brought into existence through "the stronger warrior".

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Despite being stated several times to be the strongest warrior in the galaxy, I honestly put Kirby, base Meta Knight, and obviously Morpho Knight above him.
That's cause it his tittle, that he had before being beaten by meta knight and Kirby. That is why the game puts it in quotation marks "the strongest warrior in the galaxy". It's obviously not true anymore

Honestly, rewatching the battle with Morpho Knight, he's so ungodly above Galacta Knight that it doesn't even make any sense how he lost, and the way he goes out almost implies that he didn't even lose and just left.

Even VT seemed to hold back in the soul form,he seemed more interested on looking at kirby (both have the same face,idk why) rather than fighting,until you beat him and puts in kamehameha mode.

Kirbyelmejor said:
One question, the Janemba Hearts add powers to the guy it posses, or only mind hax them?
Both mindhax+powers,especially steroids
Buff-dedede
Tier 0 confirmed.

Janemba heart?

I guess it depends.

Meta Knight already had clones, but now he uses telekinesis. Dedede got a buff in atributes. Whispy used purple air bullets, but even then, Whispy reapears using the same ability later in game, even if not possessed. Pon and Con haven't shown anything special I guess...

I got a question still. Is Morpho knight only at least 4-A still? He is undoubtly far more powerful than Galacta Knight. Or are all these major antagonist getting a bump after this game?

No, he's been treated as a universal threat. Immense difference between this and being capable of busting the universe in a single shot.

Tfw Ever wants to be the killjoy before Azzy does it.

Unfortunately, I'm currently somewhere in between myself. I haven't seen anything 3-A other than maybe Void Termina making a new Master Crown. But I still trust @Effi.

Scaling more people to the Master Crown won't make 3-A more legit. Rather the opposite, as it implies the Master Crown is just around 4-A people in strength.

"Everything"

Gonna have to be more specific.

Also more people scaling to one feat doesn't make the feat more consistent.

That's literally just hyping him up with nothing concrete behind it.

See my comment above for the Master Crown.

I'm waiting for Azzy. I asked him about his opinion on this and he said he's not sure, as he needs more context. To be fair, so do I. And the fact that he didn't shut this down yet says a little to me.

We see all your quotes on the profile you've made BEFORE the game even came out mind you. And none of them are anywhere near solid enough.

Máster crown has solid 3-A feats.

Also the jamba heart pieces scattered across and mindhaxed the universe basically.

That's also not a Universal feat.

Seriously, guys, you're taking extremely vague statements and trying to say they're Universal.

The literal only thing I can potentially see being anywhere near tier 3 is Void Termina's defeat causing an explosion that could possibly have taken out a galaxy. And even that's a big assumption that's more likely incorrect than correct.

Void Termina looked universal the first time information was filtered. And now he definitely doesn't.

Seriously. What you guys are doing right now is the equivalent of scaling Cell and Buu to 3-A based on "everything will disappear" and "threat to the universe" claims. And Buu's feat is far more solid because Goku actually states the universe would be instantaneously destroyed, and yet we still reject it.

It's an extremely vague statement, without any timeframe, and falls under "gradual universe-busting" stuff. Nowhere near 3-A.

Kirby's best feats are barely even 4-A to begin with.

"This "Dark Lord" that Hyness likes to talk about is a being with no sense of right or wrong. He was bor only to destroy…and is known as Void Termina, Destroyer of Worlds. Hmm…that sounds pretty hardcore, so no pulling your punches! Kirby's biggest battle begins NOW!!"

"His once carefully concealed face now exposed, Hyness is on the rampage! Tossing the three unconscious sisters around like rag dolls, it's clear he's lost his grip on reality. It's up to the Star Allies to bring an end to this nightmare, and save…everything!"

"Rise! Oh, Dark Lord of Despair! Crush the stars! Lay waste to care! Rise and cover the land in sorrows! May your symphony of emptiness bring the end of all tomorrows!"

"Rise! Oh, Dark Lord of Despair! Crush the stars! Lay waste to care! Upon your wing, dark judgment bring! May your symphony of tragedy cause the end of everything!"

"We wish to assemble the dark Jamba Heart pieces that were scattered across the universe."

That last one I just to give more context that the setting is the universe.

Back