• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

The anime being secondary canon to the games is so present that it hurts.

Too bad it's midnight and I can't defend it. Oh well.

Guys talk about Star Allies when it comes out, people like me are attempting to avoid spoilers, especially with all the leaks...

Im very hyped and dissapointed at once.

Dissapointed for the fear of not having 3-A tier.

I have a statement of why is 3-A out from the already showed ones,but im not saying It yet for respect to EMagolorSoul.

EMagolorSoul should probably unfollow this thread if he doesn't want to be spoiled. There are already tons of spoilers in this thread, and the game comes out tomorrow.

I also want to see the statement if it's something I haven't already seen.

The statement comes from me and i say VT should be 3-A via being a being Who was feared by the ancients,that should make him also superior to the master crown.

Also i have a crazy theory (most reliable theory i think) explaining why VT looks like Kirby and VT having master crowns,is a theory about Who is Kirby also and the reason of Hyness talking as if kirby was one of them.

Its so long It makes me lazy to write.

Are you joking? We don't even have a confirmation of those being the ancients...yet.

That is completely inapplicable.

Eficiente said:
Are you joking? We don't even have a confirmation of those being the ancients...yet.
That is completely inapplicable.
Hyness isnt an ancient,he is a Guy feared by those people.

And i actually think Kirby may be a remnant of the ancients,no joking.

Supposedly the ancients, but we don't know who was Hyness referring to.

I was thinking and we have seen that Kirby is capable of destroying souls and other non-corporeal beings but in Kirby fighters he is completely unable to do so at all to another Kirby. So would that be resistance to soul manipulation or something more along the lines of "his soul can resist attacks that can damage non-corporeal beings" or am I completely misjudging this?

Eficiente said:
Supposedly the ancients, but we don't know who was Hyness referring to.
It doesnt need confirmation,its obvious,Hyness's species were sealed (nova and ancients) and they wanted to erase them from existence (star dream,artifact of the ancients).

I respect that. The ancients have many non-universal creations, even if they are the ancients Hyness scales to nothing.

But VT and Kirby does scale,statements show VT is stronger than anything the ancients have,he also has master crowns and ultra swords,like magolor soul,the manifestation of the crown.

I will wait for more statements, so far VT is apparently only 3-C.

Im seeing VT being that weaker than magolor soul impossible,seeing how is VT treated,the ancients wouldnt have feared VT if he was just 3-C,they would whack VT using master crown easily,which is not the case.

To answer your question; I think 3-A VT is fine, but if I show that to Azzy he's gonna eat me alive. I will wait for more information or I will not present anything.

Void does seem heavily implied as superior to the Master Crown. The question is : Does Kirby scale to it directly or indirectly, if at all ? He has to use a weapon far stronger than any he's wielded prior to even combat this thing, except for fighting it's soul. And yes it's heavily implied Kirby needed assistance against it.

He took hits from him and can damage those who can harm him, so yes.

How is VT implied as superior to the Master Crown?

VT should not be weaker than Magolor Soul. VT is the one dominating the master crown, showing that he is superior to it, it's not the other way around like Magolor, who was taken over by the crowns power.

Back