• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) Revisions Part 6

Bump. Does anyone want to leave an evaluation of the rest of the things and the new ones?

VT's moveset is Big but i see VT as a nearby haxless character,It would be nice Nintendo explained with minigames and statements what is VT capable of (Kirby minigames treatment),he obviously should have things as reality warping etc,VT should be like he is stated,a destroyer of worlds.

Im a bit salty seeing how VT is so important to the lore,how is he the biggest hell spawn Kirby has faced without being OP.

Kirby71 said:
VT's moveset is Big but i see VT as a nearby haxless character,It would be nice Nintendo explained with minigames and statements what is VT capable of (Kirby minigames treatment),he obviously should have things as reality warping etc,VT should be like he is stated,a destroyer of worlds.
Im a bit salty seeing how VT is so important to the lore,how is he the biggest hell spawn Kirby has faced without being OP.
Bumping this,VT needs more hax.

Can't you just apply the hax that the master crown gave Magolor soul to VT? VT seems to be able to effortlessly summon/create and manipulate te crown without problem.

Everything related to that will be discussed later in other thread. Let's concentrate on the stuff here.

Eficiente said:
Everything related to that will be discussed later in other thread. Let's concentrate on the stuff here.
701B253C-9DFB-40DD-88CD-CA64943AB5A8
Just this once so people can see that VT does have control over the MC. Alright, let's talk a out the stuff here

Screenshot 20180316-191829
The copy essence.

the most vague example is the copy essence,It Will be hard to find again the good proof.

I already catalore it as a form of summoning, it doesn't proof that his emphatic hax works with mindless items.

If it's on mindless items, it falls under some other power. By definition, you need to have a mind for it to work

Eficiente said:
I already catalore it as a form of summoning, it doesn't proof that his emphatic hax works with mindless items.
Kirby also has transmutation by just touching,when you beat a mini-boss,It Will transform into an ability item,one that you can transform into a helper,maybe that's just OP transmutation but idk,the thing is that the item is mindless but you,mindhax It?

Kirby also has transmutation by just touching,when you beat a mini-boss,It Will transform into an ability item,one that you can transform into a helper,maybe that's just OP transmutation but idk,the thing is that the item is mindless but you,mindhax It?

I don't think that's how it works. Mind haxing does not work here. It has to do with inorganic material, turning into organic material. That's far different than mind haxing

It'd probably be better to gather all the information into one place and make another thread for upgrading Kirby based on the new bosses. This thread should probably focus on the abilities presented.

Right now I'm editing his profile and adding everything he's missing.

Also, the title card of Galacta Knight calls him "Temporal Warrior" and his cutscene in Robobot is called "The White Knight Time-Traveller". I know that he already has Space-Time Manipulation, but I think it could be more justification for his Time Manipulation, and a "Possibly Time Travel" would be nice

Considering his pause screen descriptions have said he's a "warrior from a forgotten time" and that he can "defy time just to fight someone", him being director referred to as a Time-Traveller seems pretty solid to me.

Well, new profiles to be made can be discussed in another thread. Yggy Woods can probably be added as another picture and 4-A thing for Whispy's page. Grand Mam needs a page, so do the lesbian alien sister generals, Hyness, Morpho Knight, et cetera...

Whispy Woods=/=Yggy Woods

What Hyness did to the 3 generals and what Morpho Knight did to GK needs to be discussed to avoid inaccurate interpretations. All can be discussed here.

I know they aren't the same being, but they're similar enough to be on the same page, unless another page is wanted to be made for him. I'm fine either way, it's another amazing combat intelligence feat for Kirby.

I also think that Hyness absorbed the life force of the generals. There is also obvious Telekinesis and Possession from that, and as for Morpho Knight, I think he oneshotted Galacta Knight and absorbed him, or reduced him to energy by touching him, then absorbing him.

Kirby, the only series where your god tiers aren't the eldritch abominations you fight, but hearts and butterflies.

Does anyone think is weird that the butterfly has been in the cutscenes from Kirby return to dream land, up to Planet Robobot, being friendly to Kirby, and suddenly now it decides to show it's true self? I like how they used beta meta knights design for this new character

That was a joke. Realistically, I would put him somewhere around Unrestricted Meta Knight. Morpho Knight is stronger than Kirby, because Kirby, while he can hurt him, uses the help of three other comparable beings to defeat him. And Void Termina is currently the most powerful character in the verse, from what is seems.

Back