• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby runs a Tier 4 bracket

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Since it's kinda hard to find a notable matchup for Kirby, I figured I'd just put him up against everyone in tier 4.

Kirby fights everybody in Tier 4 one by one. Name the opponents you could see faring well against Kirby, and explain your reasoning.

The rules are:

Anything that the characters possess is fair game, as long as it resides within tier 4. Things any stats that are ranked "At least 4-A" or "4-A, likely far higher via XYZ" are fair game as well.

You know what to do.

130px-OldKirby
im gonna get u

You know, I never thought about it, but Kirby is actually pretty well off in his tiering. I mean, he is well into the 4-A range, has great hax, and incredible speed, with traversing a galaxy in <10 seconds. I mean, he's far from infallible, but he's pretty good.

Yeah the dude objectively dominates most of the tier. That's why I thought this would be a fun thread.

But like I said. The statistic has to be within the thresholds of tier 4, exceptions being rankings like "At least 4-A" or "4-A, likely higher via ___".

That being said, Wally West is actually pretty good response.

It's pretty hard to find good matchups for Kirby.

They're all either matchups where Kirby stomps or gets stomped. I made this thread so we could find notable matchups. The dude's my favorite thing in all of fiction, and I really want to get this guy some more matchups listed on his profile.

Even Majin Buu, one of his most notable matchups across the net (Thanks a lot, ScrewAttack) was removed from his victories.

Kirbs would speedblitz her. Kirby is Galaxy-crossing MFTL while Reimu is only Stellar MFTL.

If you equalize speed and use composite Reimu, it would be a draw most likely.

Almost forgot how badly he shitstomps well... all of tier 4 barring Archie Sonic, actually. Heck. He probably stomps Wally too.

I'm guessing we're going by everything as is with no speed equalized? If so, i take it with Azzy's choice of where Kirby stops at.

Yeah, no speed equalized.

We're using the characters in their tier 4 forms. If they have dura or AP that surpasses Tier 4, it doesn't count.

Also, Infinite, immeasurable, or higher speed doesn't count either.

Like I stated in the original post, anything is fair game as long as the stats do not transcend the standards of Tier 4.

Back