• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (right back at ya): Dedede lifting strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, for dedede too lift it would give him some kind of lifting strength, right?

Then thats a feat for the mini blockies if they can "hurt" kirby, even though after kirby gets "hurt" , all he does is inhale once, get up, then turn into a stone. He had no scratchs, no injuries, nothing.

1) Yes, that is some lifting strength with the help of Escargon -whose strength you assumed, BTW-, but keep in mind that anything barely able to smash one floor could smash over 36 floors that way. 2) One jump kick from one mini-Blocky four times weaker than that isn't the only reference, as this would happen if Kirby were hit by a slash from a character barely able to do this .

Class 5 lifting strength for dedede it is then. Just have to contact a staff member. A damn snail can't be that strong right?

WDYM about "barly? blocky smash those floors easily. Meta knight was only threatning kirby As fuma was pointing out. Even still, him chopping apart the dedede statues as impressive.

1) It'd be class 5 if Blocky were as large as it's depicted when Dedede and Escargon hold it, but the size it's depicted when Kirby drags it with his Inhale is more consistent with the battle's events.

2) Threatening someone isn't much of Meta Knight's personality, and he screams from struggle while slicing that statue.

it still looks large. in the fight scene, and when dedede and escargon lifted it. If your right then class 1 for dedede?

Again fumu/bun points out that he is being mean. And he was mean, only in this episode "your too soft". "Whats wrong! is that it?". he's threatening kirby with all these lines. That's just his battle cry when he chops the statues.

1) The second and more consistent size makes it class 1 at most, but I'm not doing any calc now.

2a) What do I mean "barely"? Blocky stops almost completely upon smashing every floor and manages to smash the next one because it regains kinetic energy.

2b) Oh, that's the "threatening"; he's actually training him.

- It's prior to that when he states he'd slice him if he hit him with the edge, and he says "I will show you how serious this is" prior to this.

2c) He never screams that long for a battle cry.

Alright, am ok with class 1 as long as it's not unknown.

It's less of kinetic energy his generates that smash's the floor. More so his weight that does it But nah. he only stops since the holes he makes don't fit his big hands.

If he's "training" him then he'd obviously wouldn't try to slice him in half, so this is just him threatening. This is also just a statement with nothing backing it up when meta knight does try to hit him with the edge of his sword, Kirby isn't sliced in half.

If he say's "I will show you how serious this is" he just means not to Underestimated him

He did it in the third episode.

Also please be on topic and nothing else. Am just requesting dedede's lifting strength to updated and your talking about people using their battle cry because while they "struggle" to slice apart a statue.

1) Kinetic energy is generated precisely from mass , and Blocky stops upon its feet hitting the floors, not its hands.

2) Look at the sword's hilt in the scene, it's clearly the fuller, not the edge; so, he does train him and doesn't try to slice him.

3) "I will show you how serious this is" is still far from threatening.

4) That's another struggle scream, as Sword Beam always uses the wielder's full potential .

- In fact, this is his battle cry against what he knows is the strongest demon beast .

Don't know why your still talking about this when your agreed on dedede having class 1 lifting strength. blocky's hands aren't the same shape as the hole he makes, that's why he stops for a litte.

Am looking at the scene all I see is Kirby getting hit with the sword from the angle meta knight was talking about. don't know why your talking about the edge since meta knight didn't say anything about "The edge". If he was just training him and wasn't trying to slice him, then he's completely just threatening him with his statement.

him saying if you do not, this sword will tear you apart!" is tho.

Then why didn't he struggle on the first one?

Umm... Why would he waste time on battle cry instead attacking the alien robot front of him?

That.one.mofo said:
Also please be on topic and nothing else. Am just requesting dedede's lifting strength to updated and your talking about people using their battle cry because while they "struggle" to slice apart a statue.

Dedede's lifting strength led you to Blocky's crushing strength, which lead us to Kirby's durability, which lead us to Meta Knight's striking strength, so everything's related.

1) Again, Blocky stops when its feet hit the floors, and its hands are moved upward.

2a) Looking at the hilt, it's definitely the fuller, and "at this angle" means "with the edge."

- Since he's training him and doesn't want to slice him, he educates him with that statement.

2b) He encourages him to use Sword Beam, as the puffball has alredy reached some level.

2c) Because he screams twice and the first scream helps the second one in the struggle.

2d) Then all battle cries in fiction and reality are a waste of time.

I meant, what conclusions have you drawn in summary.

1) The feat is peak human level.

2) Dedede holds Blocky with the help of Escargon, whose strength shouldn't be assumed.

3) The demon beast can smash one floor after another because it regains its lost kinetic energy.

4) One jump kick from one weaker mini-Blocky is enough to hurt Kirby.

5) The puffball would be sliced in half by one sword slash from Meta Knight.

6) The knight can barely slice a statue in half with the same sword.

"This discussion will help everybody find out Anime Kirby's power".

Anime Kirby's power? Nah, this thread is about anime dedede's lifting strength but you just so happened to changed the topic. I don't need to be rude though so please stay on topic with the thread.

meta knight's striking strength, Kirby's durability, blockies crushing strong have nothing to do with the thread. And IT didn't lead me to it, YOU did for being the first one too reply on this thread. His hands that are upwards, it doesn't match the shape of the hole he's making every time he smash's the floor.

That's honestly the way you see it and you see stuff pretty differently. tier 9 Kirby

Then ya. he's 100% just training meaning he wasn't going to slice, it's just a statement. we don't take statements with nothing backing it up on this wiki.

If he was to "encourage" him why did he shoot the beam at him?

What "first scream"? that was just battle cry bruh.

Exactly.

By saying "For context, that rock monster's weight could drop through a 36 floor castle", you yourself started leading to everything else.

1) I checked this out, so it's both the feet and later the hands that make Blocky lose kinetic energy prior to the demon beast regaining it.

2a) No, those are actual arguments.

- This alone proves he didn't want to slice him.

2b) Because he knows Kirby would evade it, and this must be the case as he explains the technique to him later.

2c) Then a battle cry helps that later struggle scream.

2d) Yes, individuals do battle cries whenever they feel like as he does in that moment.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, I finally did a calc... Later.

yes I said that... I didn't say "he screams from struggle while slicing that statue." that's all you."

That's shape is just his feet and the rest of his body making that shape.

Good. Please keep those argurment to yourself instead of forcing people to agree with your opinion

Ya... he didn't slice him either. That's just a statement.

Kirby barley invades anything in the show. Why would he dodge there?

It can't be helping if meta knight isn't hurt or strained during both beams.

...Cool for them then?

"--------------------"

Ant already agreed for it to be class 1. you don't need to calc or anything.

0) ... which scales to Kirby's durability, which scales to Blocky's crushing strength.

1) Feet, body, hands; whatever the shape, the demon beast loses kinetic energy.

2a) Forcing? They're real and have to be debunked or accepted.

- You don't want another statement? Well, this isn't a statement.

2b) Meta Knight gives him enough time to prepare.

2c) He still performs a technique that uses his full potential and screams.

2d) Cool for whatever case, he makes a short battle cry.

Here's the calc:

1) Anime Kirby is 12.5 cm tall; he's younger and shorter than Game Kirby, over thrice as short as Dedede (who is about 40 cm tall), and almost twice as short as Meta Knight (who is 20 cm tall).

2) In proportion to him, Blocky is 56.25 cm tall, as seen in this instant.

3) 0.5625 meters make about 0.178 cubic meters.

4) The average density of rock is 2 500 kg/m^3.

5) Given these points, Blocky weights about 445 kg.

Dedede and Escargon's lifting strength feat: Peak human level.

@TOM

I am uncertain. You do not seem experienced enough to edit properly.

where not supposed to talk about Kirby's durability make your own thread about that instead of derailing this thread.

and regains KE until dedede and escargon lift it.

well their not accepted here if your going to keep using the same logic.

Kirby being tired after fighting? he can't be injured as fuma points out.

He only gives Kirby 3 seconds to dodge to sword beam. meta knight once he started to fight Kirby gave him 8 seconds to prepare. And the dedede bomb gave Kirby 4 seconds,

Him screaming isn't him being strain or anything that effects him. also. Also, also, every time he "screams" it is only a 1 second long then when he battle cries.

He makes it short because he knows he'd waste his time doing that.

0) All these points are relevant to the topic.

1) So, they together have peak human level lifting strength and floor level durabillity.

2a) No, you haven't debunked them: Looking at the hilt, it's definitely the fuller, and "at this angle" means "with the edge."

- He's asleep after trying mushin, and the link shows Meta Knight didn't want to slice him.

2b) He talks to him about Sword Beam so the puffball starts to prepare before those seconds.

2c) Because they're two short screams (a battle one helping the later struggle one), like those short battle cries in Eps. 40 and 82, and unlike that long struggle scream while he slices that statue.

2d) And because he doesn't need to scream longer while he's not struggling.

please understand that We are only talking about dedede's lifting strength, not about meta knight screaming, or Kirby's durability.

Stated by who? your calc no one asked that are full of assumptions? nah.

when he says "this angle" he turns his sword sideways meaning he only meant from the side. and again that's the way you see it.

which meta knight couldn't do since all he said was a statement that has nothing backing it up as I said before.

At this point in time (3rd episode) Kirby doesn't know what a Sword beam is.

there's no "short battle cries" and "long struggle screams". meta knight "screaming" is just 1 second longer then when he does a battle cry. even if it was a "scream" it's not one that has him injured or would cause any promblem in a normal battle so i don't even know why you bring this up.

I don't here any "screaming" here despite him struggling.

Yes, we are.

1) Proven by Blocky being barely able to smash one floor prior to losing kinetic energy...

- Please point out one assumption made by the calc.

2a) The line ends with "you would have been sliced in half", so he does refer to the edge.

- He saves him in that scene, and the later conversation is consistent with the events.

2b) He learns about it as he listens to Meta Knight and prepares prior to those seconds.

2c) The scream he does while slicing the statue isn't only longer, but also louder.

2d) He makes a few soft sounds at first, and wait until 17:21, 17:26, and 17:57.

Your doing it by yourself now since it's useless and time wasting for anyone else.

I don't know man, he's clearly smash threw all of them. That's not even the point of the feat. It's that dedede can lift it while it still had KE.

Lets see. you assumed the height of anime Kirby, dedede, and meta knight. you assumed that blockies density was comparable to a average rock even though it was stated to be "super dense". and you also assumed blockies was 56.25cm by looking at him in his smallest scene. even though he has been shown to be far bigger then what you show

Please avoid deleting threads in the middle of a discussion. Thank you.

Thanks, Ant.

1) I already said how Blocky can smash all the floors.

- Dedede and Escargon hold it after it regains KE from almost zero for the last time.

2) They're counterparts of the game series's characters, so by Occam's razor they're the same sizes as their counterparts except if they're younger than them.

- Kirby drags the demon beast just like he tries to inhale a regular density boulder , only downward instead of upward, so "super dense" means "rock dense."

- Not only is the size in that scene the most consistent with the events, but also it's not the only scene with that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back