• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (right back at ya): Dedede lifting strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Please avoid deleting threads in the middle of a discussion. Thank you.
Sorry again ant, But I don't see the point of the discussion if it's not going to revise anything. Just like the other threads that involved SGL trying to either downgrade Kirby. Or derail a thread that only involves Kirby.
Somelatinguy@

Then good. that supports the feat being higher then class 1

Same with this one.

Age really doesn't matter in Kirby if they are younger, they would be the same size

As fumu and bun point out, Kirby couldn't inhale since he'd have to inhale it upwards which is far more harder to inhale then inhaling something downward.

Ya your right, it being small isn't the most consistent given the events, And it has show to be bigger than 56CM.

Nice mixture of ad hominem and petitio principii.

1) It supports peak human level.

2a) A younger Kirby is definitely a shorter Kirby.

2b) ... which means no difference in density.

2c) Oh, I meant "Not only is the size"... Anyway, it's shown to be that size also in this instant , and that size is more consistent with the boulder's and the mini-Blockies'.

2d) Additionally, Escargon states it's barely heavier than a yokozuna while holding it.

Let's all calm down and try to be polite here please. Otherwise you will never reach an agreement.

Of who and who?

the "calc" you made is the only thing supporting peak human level strength.

Kirby never gets taller despite his current age. both in anime, and game

At least the boulder Kirby tried to inhaled moved a couple feet. blocky never moved the first time and the second required kirby to force him down a hill to go to kirby's mouth so the boulder is easier to inhaling making blocky more densed.

that's only 2 instances. (the one you talked about earlier might not even be legit since blocky was going to Kirby's mouth while he was inhaling and things get smaller when they get close to Kirby while inhaling.) opposed too 4-5 other instances where he's taller then 56cm

He doesn't say "barley" he only said he's heavier but doesn't say how much heavier.

Ant@

Am trying to be calm but I don't think we will reach a agreement anytime soon which is why I wanted to remove the thread.

1) That and Blocky being wall level in crushing strength, so Dedede and Escargon together are wall level in durability and peak human level in lifting strength.

2a) Game Kirby is a boy in his entire series and Anime Kirby is a baby in his entire series.

2b) Denser than that particular boulder.

2c) That size is still more consistent with those of the boulder and the mini-Blockies.

2d) He doesn't say it's heavier than a small truck (class 5) or a dairy cow (class 1), but heavier than a yokozuna (peak human); that's why I said "barely."

@Ant

I'm trying to remember when I could've been the opposites of calmed down and polite.

yea he's wall level just by leaving the castle. I can probably get escargon but no way does dedede has wall level durability. as I already said your calc has problems.

And? baby, boy, adult, Kirby doesn't gain height as long as he lives.

Meaning to calc it properly would require you to find a boulder of the same density as blocky. if not, dedede should be super human.

But is not more consistent then His size being larger then 56cm which was one of the problems with your calc i pointed out.

Since he is a snail, That would be as heavy as escargon thinks blocky is. A large block of stone shouldn't be "barley" as fat as a yokozuna.

1) "Just by leaving the castle"... What does that mean? Anyway, let's see those "problems".

2a) We never see Game Kirby grow into a teen or Anime Kirby grow into a boy to know that.

2b) Dedede refers to it as a brick after it's delivered to him, so it's still rock-dense.

2c) The instances with that size may lose at quantity, but the consistency with the boulder and mini-Blockies makes them win at quality.

- As for objects shrinking while being inhaled by him, that happens after they get close enough to him, unlike what's clearly seen in the scene.

2d) An antropomorphic snail, a fictional animal with human characteristics.

He leaves the thrown room by smashing 35 floors of rock.

Kirby doesn't grow into a teen/boy because he doesn't grow period.

That's dedede... the dude who can barley read. He was also just insulting blocky until he became Hugh by saying that.

If it has more quantity, it's more consistent.

"Unlike what's clearly seen in the scene"? blocky looks way smaller when going close to Kirby while inhaling which is what the inhale does to making to fit into his mouth but blocky is just too big to it just split apart.

They are "distinctive animals" first off. since dedede is stronger then escargon, it would feel like he's lifting something that is heavier then an yokuzuna.

1) I already said how it can smash one floor after another.

2a) How do you know none of the two Kirbys can grow up?

2b) The penguin that in other moments shows normal intelligence that lets him rule a castle.

2c) It's quantity and quality.

- It's not shown shrinking in that instant and it's not close enough to him yet.

2d) Lack of strength doesn't stop anybody from distinguishing between yokozunas, cows, or trucks.

- - - - - - - - - -

RESPONSE TO COMMENT #50

1) It loses kinetic energy because of smashing each floor and regains it to smash the next one.

2a) The original text reads just "a long time" ("Òé╣ÒâÜÒéÀÒâúÒâ½ÒâÜÒâ╝Òé©Òü«Þ¬¼µÿĵûç" section).

- He actually grows up slower than humans ; and Ep. 13 is about New Year's Eve, whereas Ep. 51 is when a year passes for him.

2b) Bun refers to it as a brick, too .

- Dedede doesn't show stupidity while examining Blocky; and he's selfish, not grumpy.

2c) Again, it's quantity and quality.

- Objects being inhaled by him shrink while they're closer to him than that.

2d) He distinguishes it as heavier than a yokozuna instead of heavier than a truck or a cow.

Ya, he smash's one floor after another just by the first jump he made when he was summoned

Kirby beat dmk in amazing mirror later being sealed. when triple deluxe comes, and they confirmed in dark meta knights description that dmk was sealed in the dimensional mirror for "aeons" meaning Kirby was alive for aeons... still the same height. In pupu village new year firework festival a year has already passed for Kirby. and that was the 13th episode meaning Kirby at the end of the anime is 8 years old... still the same height.

ya but doesn't show intelligence in the moment I pointed out. His intelligence doesn't make him rule over dreamland, anger does.

Yea, quantity showing more scenes of blocky being making it more consistent of him being large.

It likely shrunk off screen why would it be smaller?

He doesn't distingish it as a yokozuna, he distinguishes it as "heavier" then one and since you can't put a number on it (since he doesn't tell us how much heavier) ya can't use it as a agurments.

someone please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back