• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I added a new end to the Nightmare moon calc using the calculated moon size. The result is High 6-A for the crater and Low 5-B for the explosion

On that note, that's how I discovered Star Dream Soul OS can do this, the same feat but better, with an attack called Installation Hole. Regular Star Dream roars and the background gets constantly warped slowly right after getting the first piece of its "shell" out in the 2nd phase, Star Dream Soul OS' 2nd phase starts with that black hole-like attack that both spins the background and lefts that same constant warp its regular self can do.
I can calc the thing shown in the first video with the same methodology accepted in the Magolor calc. I think it’ll be slightly higher because the spin is considerably faster.

I would very much like to see a Star Dream calc
Actually, it won't work. I realized this just after posting the calc. The density of air in outer space is pretty much 0. We could use 1.003 kg/meters^3 in Magolor's case because it's a different dimension with its own properties and Kirby was on "ground level" when Magolor did the feat. That's not the case here

We could use 1.003 kg/meters^3 in Magolor's case because it's a different dimension with its own properties and Kirby was on "ground level" when Magolor did the feat.
What properties would those be? Just in case something was assumed that is not correct.

What properties would those be? Just in case something was assumed that is not correct.
Well I dunno, I'm just saying that it's its own thing, rather than Star Dream's case where they're literally in outer space. Also, Kirby's actually fighting on a "planet" in Magolor's case rather than fighting in outer space

Also, Another Dimension is that: another dimension. We know in Star Dream's case that the location is outer space, but we can't say for sure it's outer space in Magolor's case, so the default assumption for air properties would apply. Assuming anything other than the default for Another Dimension would be fallacious without support.

Last edited:
Sorry, I edited my post a few times, but hopefully I was able to get across what I'm trying to say

I don't think that's correct, space doesn't have air, it doesn't matter how it's in Another Dimension because that isn't implied to not have air in space, as weird as it is, though it seems to have gravity.

1. So can the Star Dream calc be used or no?

2. Can the other stuff like Magolor's 3-A calc (which was accepted by a mod) be put in?

I would like to have the concern I just had with it replied to.

I don't think that's correct, space doesn't have air, it doesn't matter how it's in Another Dimension because that isn't implied to not have air in space, as weird as it is, though it seems to have gravity.
I don't think I'm understanding what you're saying, to be honest.

Also, Another Dimension is that: another dimension. We know in Star Dream's case that the location is outer space, but we can't say for sure it's outer space in Magolor's case, so the default assumption for air properties would apply. Assuming anything other than the default for Another Dimension would be fallacious without support.
You say that the space shown in Another Dimension isn't outer space, but it is, it is space because it looks like space. There is no reason for air properties to be a default assumption. The fact that this is "another dimension" as you say just means that it's other space rather than the one we the most time with, nothing more.

You say that the space shown in Another Dimension isn't outer space, but it is, it is space because it looks like space. There is no reason for air properties to be a default assumption. The fact that this is "another dimension" as you say just means that it's other space rather than the one we the most time with, nothing more.
Saying it's outer space just because "it looks like it" is very shaky. It wouldn't make sense for it to be outer space to begin with given that there appears to actually be gravity in Another Dimension.

Saying it's outer space just because "it looks like it" is very shaky. It wouldn't make sense for it to be outer space to begin with given that there appears to actually be gravity in Another Dimension.
Not to mention it has a floor (and gravity like you said), so it can't be like normal outer space.

tbh even if we say this is a potentially legit calc we're gonna end up having a 4-A, likely 3-A, possibly 2-C

Another Dimension is weird for the reasons it's weird, not more to be assumed. If it has gravity in it due to the most technical of reasons then sure, whatever, that's not the same as air, or that it lacks radiation, or whatever more things space has going for.

If the calc can be done via gravity then ig it's good (It needs to be clarified), if it needs space to be assumed to be filled with air then it's not, and other method should be used to calc it.

Last edited:
Another Dimension is weird for the reasons it's weird, not more to be assumed. If it has gravity in it due to the most technical of reasons then sure, whatever, that's not the same as air, or that it lacks radiation, or whatever more things space has going for.

If the calc can be done via gravity then ig it's good (It needs to clarified), if it needs space to be assumed to be filled with air then it's not, and other method should be used to calc it.
Can a rotational calc like that even be calced with gravity if there is no air?

My point in mentioning gravity is that outer space has zero gravity, so the fact that Another Dimension does is already a point against it being outer space.

Not yet, and you didn't read the OP proposing another approach.
My point in mentioning gravity is that outer space has zero gravity, so the fact that Another Dimension does is already a point against it being outer space.
It isn't a point against it being outer space, just that its outer space has gravity. To say that it has more properties outer space has that Another Dimension didn't show doesn't make sense, it's a jump in logic.

It isn't a point against it being outer space, just that its outer space has gravity. To say that it has more properties outer space has that Another Dimension didn't show doesn't make sense, it's a jump in logic.
It's just as fallacious to assume it is outer space just because of how it looks. With unknown realms, we go with the default. That's how it's been as far as I can tell.

Back