• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku bumped into Kira and didn't apologize while taking one step up a flight of stairs (that happens to be an inch tall). He also happened to make fun of one of Kira's shoes.

Both are 1 meter from each other. Speed equalized. Not Kosaku Kira. Who wins?

Yoshikage Kira

Son Goku

CC Goku
Scarykira
Yoshikage Kira

If not sensing it makes it too much of a stomp, then I'll change it. But as of right now, no. Unless Goku has that ability and I'm unaware of it

Well, it's too easy to say "Kira goes mad mindless monkey mode and starts punching, then Goku goes MADDER mad mindless monkey mode and punches him into red mist! gg ez!" So lets try getting creative, but more importantly taking the scenario/context into account.

Kira's not the type to just break out into a sudden fight, in fact it's a last resort for him, but at the same time he doesn't just let things slide (unless he's trying to keep a low profile). So he'd likely turn around and call out Goku, telling him to apologize or watch where he's going, Goku (according to this sudden rude demeanor) would probably turn around and confront him about it, Kira would reaffirm his statement and Goku would either grab him, poke/jab him, or get in his face as he starts to get aggressive, in every scenario all Kira needs to do is touch him, whether it's grabbing his hand as he grabs his shirt, or placing a hand on a shoulder to try and calm him down (even if Goku slaps/hits it away it's still the physical contact he needed). Once this happens Kira can turn Goku into a bomb, and either blow him up on the spot, or change his tone to an apologitic one and wait for the situation to deescalate, then blow him up.

Either way, Kira wins for that reason.

"Kira's not the type to just break out into a sudden fight, in fact it's a last resort for him, but at the same time he doesn't just let things slide (unless he's trying to keep a low profile). So he'd likely turn around and call out Goku, telling him to apologize or watch where he's going, Goku (according to this sudden rude demeanor) would probably turn around and confront him about it, Kira would reaffirm his statement and Goku would either grab him, poke/jab him, or get in his face as he starts to get aggressive, in every scenario all Kira needs to do is touch him, whether it's grabbing his hand as he grabs his shirt, or placing a hand on a shoulder to try and calm him down (even if Goku slaps/hits it away it's still the physical contact he needed). Once this happens Kira can turn Goku into a bomb, and either blow him up on the spot, or change his tone to an apologitic one and wait for the situation to deescalate, then blow him up.

Either way, Kira wins for that reason. "

The bolded is hilariously OOC for Goku. He isn't rude whatsoever, or else he'd have no problems looking at Bulma naked in his wonky Ki episode. Heck, he doesn't even fight opponents unless they willingly accept a challenge or are the one who initiated the challenge; in no circumstance has Goku ever attacked someone out of the blue for being "rude".

If the dude was apologetic/telling Goku off for being rude, he'd say sorry multiple times and likely just go about his business. He's joking and practically always not-serious, especially true given the whole shoe fiasco in the OP.

Assuming we go with your scenario, Goku would almost immediately detect Killer Queen (The Stand) and back up and proceed to formally challenge Yoshikage to a battle assuming Goku does even that. Again, doesn't attack people out of the blue just because they COULD use Ki nor because they were rude. At worst, Goku would point out their rudeness and walk along his way.

Now depending on Goku's mentality, Goku could job AF and let himself get touched like a dingus, OR he could do any number of these moves should Yoshikage be the one to initiate the battle of which Goku doesn't want to fight such a weak opponent

Basically immediate KO since the opponent isn't worth his time. Goku wasn't able to sense Ki during this Era

Basically the same thing. Recoome here is a non-threat and Goku didn't even humour his charge-up attack

Again, Goku gave absolutely no craps about letting this guy get his attacks in. One dodge and one knock out, this guy had absolutely no chance against Goku.

Yoshikage Kira is in the same league as those guys except this Goku is a literal universe ahead in power IN BASE FORM.

Goku wins for those reasons; the only possible way for Kira to win is if Goku acts completely out of character and turns into a rude A-Hole who apparently gets triggered by small rude talk (Reminder this is the same Goku who gave Space Hitler a 2nd chance even after killing his friends and later gave said Space Hitler a 3rd chance in the Tournament of Power).

>The bolded is hilariously OOC for Goku.

I'm aware, hince the "suddenly rude demeanor". I know Goku isn't like that IC, but the way OP seems to be setting him up implies as such, which is why I went with that scenario. Anyways, Kira has no reason to activate KQ until he touches Goku, so that counter doesn't really add up.

I'm well aware that Kira can't do anything to Goku in a fist fight, in fact that was the first point I made in my post. However, that's not the only means of attack he has.

SirBrownBear said:
>The bolded is hilariously OOC for Goku.
I'm aware, hince the "suddenly rude demeanor". I know Goku isn't like that IC, but the way OP seems to be setting him up implies as such, which is why I went with that scenario. Anyways, Kira has no reason to activate KQ until he touches Goku, so that counter doesn't really add up.

Also "goku's universal, so he can't lose to someone below that!" isn't an arguement.
No, but Goku never humouring those too weak to ever harm him is an argument. Literally any time Goku when "lolno".

Also, it was never implied by the OP Goku is that rude though?

"Goku bumped into Kira and didn't apologize while taking one step up a flight of stairs (that happens to be an inch tall). He also happened to make fun of one of Kira's shoes."

Goku

A) Doesn't apologize when bumping into someone (Pretty normal)

B) Make fun of one of Kira's Shoes (In line with Goku's normally joking nature)

I don't see where Goku is rude and picking a fight here? At least not to the level of "I'm going to lift you up by your shirt"

"Anyways, Kira has no reason to activate KQ until he touches Goku, so that counter doesn't really add up. "

If Kira picks a fight with Goku, he's getting knocked out on the first move regardless of what Kira's motives are afterwards. In pretty much every scenario where Goku fought weaker opponents, he had to lower his power out of respect. When Goku doesn't show respect, those links I posted above happens.

Edit Also OP doesn't have the ability to change what's In-Character for a Character besides bloodlusting them I'm pretty sure?

Bumping into a random stranger, not saying anything about it, and then insulting them isn't rude?

And Kira (at least in my scenario) isn't picking a fight, he's just asking for an apology and then responding to a potential threat/someone that's slowly annoying/angering him.

If the mods say OP can't modify/specify those sorts of details, then fine.

Goku could just flex and end it there the moment he manages to sense that Kira means to kill innoncents tho.

tbh, thing would never happen. like kira le b u m p o, "oh sorry" goku then be like "its okay b"

ba dum ts

(This is how it would go in general, though the interactions would be a bit different, the conservation having the same point.)

but since it is now in the o p e n t h e g a m e thread, is gud.

if this is a "fight" were both agree to duke it out , goku win by flexing his aura or breathing a bit too hard

if this is kira wanting to kill goku after passing him up in the street for whatever reason , he target goku who has his guard lowered , tap him up discreetly with KQ and blow him up

so yeah , if goku is aware of a figh happening , he win , if he don't he lose

Why is this Fun and Games? Kira can perfectly wreck Goku if he wants and vice versa. I believe he has a victory against Super Perfect Cell too.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Why is this Fun and Games? Kira can perfectly wreck Goku if he wants and vice versa. I believe he has a victory against Super Perfect Cell too.
That's cause I made the scenario extremely out of character for Goku, I might redo this with a more in character scenario

It's not that he can't do it, it's just that the scenario makes one of the characters out to be out of character, making it a fun and games board rather than an actual versus thread

Yoshikage turns Goku into a living bomb and explodes him, Goku won't survive something that even Cell is incapable of regenerating from. Yoshikage solos the verse!!! My vote goes to Yoshikage Kira.

Good ol' gunpowder and gelatine.

NOTHING THOSE TWO CAN'T FIX! HA!

JohnCenaNation said:
Yoshikage turns Goku into a living bomb and explodes him, Goku won't survive something that even Cell is incapable of regenerating from. Yoshikage solos the verse!!! My vote goes to Yoshikage Kira.
Goku survived a flick from Beerus, Cell wouldn't be able to regenerate from that.

@drag Kira's ability, is to bypass durability, and turn something into a living bomb, durability doesn't count because YOU ARE THE BOMB, you are turned into a bomb, and explode from the inside out, guaranteed. But Kira would need to touch Goku, for it to work. And then, press on his thumb, or for his stand to do the same steps. If the OP stated Goku is Blood lusted? In a Bloodlust, Goku wins. In the match put in place by the OP, even though, considering both in character, they would never do the actions put in place by the OP, but going along with it, Kira wins. But, in realistic, in character encounters, Where Goku has a reason to defeat Kira Goku would win.

The best mans said:
@drag Kira's ability, is to bypass durability, and turn something into a living bomb, durability doesn't count because YOU ARE THE BOMB, you are turned into a bomb, and explode from the inside out, guaranteed. But Kira would need to touch Goku, for it to work. And then, press on his thumb, or for his stand to do the same steps. If the OP stated Goku is Blood lusted? In a Bloodlust, Goku wins. In the match put in place by the OP, even though, considering both in character, they would never do the actions put in place by the OP, but going along with it, Kira wins. But, in realistic, in character encounters, Where Goku has a reason to defeat Kira Goku would win.
Freezer did something similar to both Krillin and the U9's assasins and was never able to do so to Goku so 'exploding from the inside out' doesn't mean much here.

Kira's ability turns you into a walking bomb. When he activates it, you explode and get atomised. This process ignores durability.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kira's ability turns you into a walking bomb. When he activates it, you explode and get atomised. This process ignores durability.
Highly impractical on characters who have ranged attacks or can blitz you in an instant, the Cell match was blatant spite and ofcourse equalized speed aswell

TacticalNuke002 said:
Trunks's ki blast atomized Freezer yet it couldn't shit to the androids and once again Freezer did the whole 'you explode' thing twice, you're just mentioning two thing that never did shit to Goku. It doesn't tell me much about the ability, how it works and why it would work here.

Kira wins here 8/10 times if we're being completely honest.

In-character, we all know Goku doesn't begin a fight by koing his opponent, especially when they have special powers that he's never experienced before. He'd want to get stronger from Kira if he knows he possibly can. Unfortunately, it only takes a single touch from Killer Queen to destroy Goku entirely.

Not to mention that he can set a bomb on his own clothes and transfer it to anyone who touches it from there, similar to how he set one on the door handle that killed Shigenchi. From here even if Goku says "**** it" and goes for the classic neck chop, as soon as he touches Kira's collar his fingers and hand will vanish with the rest of him following a second later.

That being said if this were a more serious bloodlusted Goku (perhaps even Xeno Goku) then Kira would have a hard time getting his cool little trick to actually work.

ProfessorLord said:
Kira wins here 8/10 times if we're being completely honest.
In-character, we all know Goku doesn't begin a fight by koing his opponent, especially when they have special powers that he's never experienced before. He'd want to get stronger from Kira if he knows he possibly can. Unfortunately, it only takes a single touch from Killer Queen to destroy Goku entirely.

Not to mention that he can set a bomb on his own clothes and transfer it to anyone who touches it from there, similar to how he set one on the door handle that killed Shigenchi. From here even if Goku says "**** it" and goes for the classic neck chop, as soon as he touches Kira's collar his fingers and hand will vanish with the rest of him following a second later.

That being said if this were a more serious bloodlusted Goku (perhaps even Xeno Goku) then Kira would have a hard time getting his cool little trick to actually work.
Except he did litteraly everytime he outclassed his opponent significantly like in most of his budokai fights, his fight against the red ribbon army, his fight against Reccoom ETC, blitzing and KOing when he outclass his opponent is Goku's default opening move, especialy when it look like he is fighting a normal human from his POV.

Okay fair enough. He goes to strike Kira and then he blows up. Why? Kira already had a bomb planted on his suit in anticipation of the attack.

Goku could just avoid using his hands and spam ki blasts tho.

Back