• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kinshiki stuff

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
so we rate Kinshiki as unknown because he was capable of fighting off Sasuke and was later taken down by the 5 Kage which would be an outlier for them... but what if it isn't?

if there was a way to calc Kinshiki cutting the divine tree and seeing how much it yields.

because my suspicions say that the five kage fighting Kinshiki might not be the outlier but Kinshiki fighting Sasuke is the outlier itself

just a thought TBH

wanna hear what others think

I mean i think someone calced cutting the Shinju tree to be 7-A..

which would make Kinshiki 7-A and scale to the kage which seems far more reasonable. jumping from 7-B to 7-A makes far more sense than 7-B to low 6-B or 6-B etc

In the databooks, Kinshiki was stated to be able to split a planet in half which should put him at Low 5-B. Also, Sasuke did help the 4 Kages to put down Kinshiki so it wasn't on their own. In the anime, it seemed as though Sasuke was fighting evenly with Kinshiki and had to retreat because of Momoshiki.

Hmm well low 5-B Kinshiki doesnt seem that outlierish then. i havent caught up with Boruto btw. was the fight good?

the fight against Momoshiki has yet to happen but Sasuke VS Kinshiki was a good fight and showed how Sasuke struggled.

ohh low 5-B Kinshiki shouldnt be a big deal.

he fought a low 5-B Sasuke so this would also validate Naruto being low 5-B with his Sot6p form

Back