• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingprotea's Ability Addition and Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i see Kingprotea's profile, i see some are out place and some things are missing. So i will propose new tier revision and ability additions.

Tier: At least 7-A, can become 5-B to 3-A through constant growth | 2-A (Considered threat to BB and Moon Cell)

Powers and Abilities: Resistance to Law Manipulation , Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Reality Warping, Absorption and others (Stated that not even All Drain can stop her growth. Broke through Ten Crown's reality warping by Kazuradrop through sheer power alone . Most attacks are useless because of her growth that cause them to cause near to no effect at all). Further resistance by Authority

Spatial Manipulation (Able to crush a territory by crushing space itself, but unable to be used by

Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation (As a sublimation of various Earth Mother Goddesses, she has access to their authority. But due to her childish intelligence, she can't use it or doesn't know how to use it)

Pocket Reality Manipulation (Has EX rank Territory Creation skill with unkown effects. Her Noble Phantasm forms a world of white sea that allows her to lift the limitations of the world to her growth)

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Has EX-Rank Strength, putting her far above Heracles and even that of Asterios and Gorgo), can become Planet level to Universe level over time (Is explicitly described as being able to become a "planet-destroying, universe-level" disaster should she spend enough time growing. Is stated to have the strongest presence in SE.RA.PH., being able to temporarily override BB's own commands should the latter's concentration lapse) | Multiverse level+ (Considered threat to BB and Moon Cell. Even BB and Sessyouin Kiara were unwilling to do anything to Kingprotea)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed via power-scaling and unlimited growth and level ups. (Has A-Rank Agility despite her massive size), possibly Massively FTL+

Lifting Strength:
At least Class T, Can increase to Class Z to Universe Class over time (Can support her own weight no matter what size she grows to)

Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+, can become Planet Class to Universe Class if given enough time to grow | Multiverse level+

Key: Restricted | Full Power

What are the separate Keys for?

Also, add in the fact she has Earth Mother Goddesses' Authorities in her as well, this can put her Authority somewhere below Potnia Theron, and grows stronger with her growth too.

The keys are for on Earth and outside of Earth. I wanted to put Authorities in, but i'm not sure if KP inherits them or even actually can use them as so far only Melt and Kazura that can use it and if KP has even the intelligence to use them.

Not having the Intel to use them would mean she can use it, just not in-character for her to.

And Authority is the reason Fate 2-As have a shitload of resistances in the first place, as people with equal or higher Authority will just no-sell weaker Authorities, so I think this would be a good explanation for her resistances.

Ask somebody else knowledgeable about Fate to look at this?

I mean, it's just two of us, would be better if somebody else looked at this too. (Even a certain thread with 3-4 staffs agreeing, somebody said it wasn't enough)

Can you contact them then? Or someone else. Sorry but i'm not really familiar all who to contact here.

I personal dont really think she has the usual authority, but instead resistance to authority in general. Ultimately it doesn't matter much tho

I would take off the second description for Reality Warping. The white space is just a thing in the animation, and the NP simply talks about getting rid of the restraints that impede her from growing.

I would also rename the second Key to something like "inside the moon cell" or "full power", I don't know. Be it either the Counter Force and Physics in the real world or the max level and size of AI in the Moon Cell, Servant Kingprotea is always limited by stuff until she uses her NP. Fullpower she inherently doesn't care about them, which is why she only has an NP as a Servant.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I would take off the second description for Reality Warping. The white space is just a thing in the animation, and the NP simply talks about getting rid of the restraints that impede her from growing.

I would also rename the second Key to something like "inside the moon cell" or "full power", I don't know. Be it either the Counter Force and Physics in the real world or the max level and size of AI in the Moon Cell, Servant Kingprotea is always limited by stuff until she uses her NP. Fullpower she inherently doesn't care about them, which is why she only has an NP as a Servant.
Her NP implicitly says her Noble Phantasm is a Reality Marble so the limitations from Counter Force can be put aside momentarily. I will take the second key as "Full Power" as most of the nerf comes from the Counter Force limitations, also her Saint Graph is ranked down when summoned in Chaldea and on Earth.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I personal dont really think she has the usual authority, but instead resistance to authority in general. Ultimately it doesn't matter much tho
I was a bit doubtful about that too. But it's not far stretched if she has Authority, only has no intelligence how to use it. Resistance to Authority is already together with other previous resistances.

Ah, that part wasn't added in the translation when I first read it.

Then I would prefer calling it Pocket Reality Creation/Manipulation. Or just add both.

And yeah, full power would be better. But I say Servant in general because in the Moon Cell, if summoned as a normal Servant, Kingprotea would be limited - like any of the other Sakura Five. That's why there's a distinction made when they call all 5 High Servants in Extra.

Im not sure if it's reality warping. Because Reality Marbles are Pocket Reality Manip. Well that's what listed to Shirou and Rider(Zero).

"This Noble Phantasm is a Reality Marble that temporarily pushes aside that 『pressure』, and in which Protea returns to her original size."

Alright if there is nothing else to change, i think then it's okay to add. Now, who to contact...

Kingprotea's profile isn't locked. You can just go and edit it.

Or are you getting staff approval?

There's Monarch Laciel who's the Knowledgeable Staff for Nasuverse. Also the only active one as far as I know.

I notice 2 spatial manip.

Edit: oh it was resistance. but the first spatial isnt link to spatial page.

Thank you for helping out. It looks good.

It hasn't been added? If so, maybe someone else can make a thread for the proposal, or myself when i'm not busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back