• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Tiering Discussion Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
Ever and I have determined that this rule is absolutely necessary.

After thread after thread on the subject, we're both exhausted about arguing this topic at length when NOTHING the Staff haven't debunked before has been brought up in any of them.

Therefore I would like to propose the following rule since we're doing nothing more than wasting energy by beating this dead horse over and over.

Please do not attempt to downgrade Kingdom Hearts on the basis of Xemnas' boss fight and subsequent skyscraper throwing. Logic and scaling through the lore is a far better indicator of the series' overall power as like many RPGs, the vast majority of events lack direct physical destruction or area of effect.
Thoughts?

The fact that these threads constantly spring up and have not once brought any new arguments that haven't been debunked (It's almost always "lol outlier" without any reasoning as to why), I'm surprised we didn't add this sooner.

I am fine with if you wish to add a rule for this.

I also agree as well, but it's seems very strange for people to downgrade Xemnas basing on this.

@Dark649

It happens exceedingly often on these types of threads.

Since the ruling seems to be unanimous, I'm going to add it to put this behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back