• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Minder of the Concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehz XZX said:
If that is the case, can I add the Abstract Existence to Kingdom Hearts and the Conceptual Manipulation to the Keyblade and it's wielders or does that still need more input? As far as I could tell nobody was denying that Kingdom Hearts has Abstract Existence.
You should ask Sera EX to comment here about that. There might be other staff members listed in the Kingdom Hearts verse page as well.

I mean, that just proves that it's non-corporeal due to being made of hearts. Not that its existence is abstract. Isn't there something else?

"The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things.Where have they come from, and where are they going?" -Secret Ansem Report 4

Heartless "One without a heart is darkness born from the recurring darkness. The embodiment of the darkness in one's heart which appears when a person's heart is lost to darkness. They have no knowledge or will, they simply run on dark instinct and go after the Hearts of Worlds as well as try to steal hearts from those with them in order to become greater in numbers. There are various kinds of Heartless, but they are generally categorized in two main types; those who appear naturally are known as "Pure Blood", and approximately 10 years before KH1, during an experiment Xehanort (Seeker of Darkness Ansem) birthed the "Emblem" Heartless. Heartless began appearing in greater numbers in the Realm of Light due to Ansem's interference, and when he was defeated in KH1 it helped keep the numbers down, however as long as darkness exists within people's hearts, there will always be Heartless." -Memorial Ultimania

Pureblood aren't just corrupt hearts, they're entirely darkness. Their hearts become became a part of the darkness due to the darkness they had in their hearts, meaning that they are abstract entities (Type 2) if we accept that Darkness is an abstract thing in KH

Type 3 is for Conceptual Manipulation. Abstract Existence only has Type 1 and 2.

I think that we should only list them with abstract existence if they embodied all darkness as a whole. Being made of and drawing power from it is not the same thing.

"Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it." - Abstract Existence

As it seems we do accept Darkness as an abstract thing in KH, yeah, it's pretty solid.

Guess I'll continue replying, meh. Pureblood eartless are consistently stated to embody darkness, fact that DDD and KH3 state that they're the darkness since the world's inception makes that clear. The examples you listed are of type 1 AEs, not type 2.

They are made of darkness, not the conceptual embodiments of all of it, which I think is intended as required for abstract existence. What you describe is more akin to simply being Non-Corporeal.

Abstract Existence for Kingdom Hearts (World)

Conceptual Manipulation for X-Blade and Keyblade

Can someone tell me if any of this is fine to add?

@Elizhaa

I haven't forgotten that but I still wanted to call some attention to it since nobody was writing something about it.

You can write a summary of the arguments here to help them out, and then ask a few more.

Abstract Existence for Kingdom Hearts (World)

Kingdom Hearts is the collective heart of the World: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538624028831907850/623252344779309071/unknown.png.

Kingdom Hearts is formed by gathering the hearts of all worlds: https://www.khwiki.com/Xehanort's_Report#Xehanort.27s_Report_III.

Every existence has a heart and the collection of all kinds of hearts results in Kingdom Hearts: https://imgur.com/a/uajMYOt.

"The heart of worlds was a great heart that gathered everything that formed those worlds: the natural things such as the trees in the forests, the oceans and rivers, the flowers and such. A Kingdom Hearts is considered to be an aggregation of the originally invisible "proofs of life" known as hearts.": https://www.khwiki.com/Director's_Secret_Report_XIII#Part_1_-_ABOUT_THE_WORLD_OF_KINGDOM_HEARTS

Conceptual Manipulation for X-Blade and Keyblade

The X-Blade can be used to control Kingdom Hearts which is why Xehanort wanted it in the first place.

This video at 8:19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvMBFFH3aPw

The Guardians of Light were busy keeping Kingdom Hearts shut due to it being a bigger threat than Xehanort.

This video at 12:13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vozdC4HlFs.

Sora and the others close Kingdom Hearts after they defeated Xehanort.

Elizhaa suggested the possibility of the instance of the Guardians of Light affecting Kingdom Hearts being a case of Non-Physical Interaction but this isn't the case since they weren't affecting Kingdom Hearts in a physical manner.

TriforcePower1 wrote that Kingdom Hearts would have Incorporeality due to being made of hearts but he didn't give me an answer after I posted in response the link about Kingdom Hearts being formed by gathering the hearts of all worlds.

Is that enough for a summary or did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back