• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts III & Knuckles: The Ultima Werse additions

We can see right at the end of DDD Sora creating a portal to meet his Dream Eaters.

It appears he simply can summon it thanks to a gift he got from Master Yen Sid. Then again, what says that Dream Eaters can only be in the Sleeping Worlds?

Hst master said:
I see some characters are still in need of being edited for KH3 keys, does anyone mind or can I do it myself?
You can, just try to match the descriptions of the other ones that are done and then it´s good to go.

Bobsican said:
We can see right at the end of DDD Sora creating a portal to meet his Dream Eaters.

It appears he simply can summon it thanks to a gift he got from Master Yen Sid. Then again, what says that Dream Eaters can only be in the Sleeping Worlds?
Because that's their entire point? Also the description doesn't help either, it says it allows you to summon the powers of Meow Meow. I still see nothing that makes this a different case from other Summons.

That doesn't show anything... And no they don't scale. 3-A Ariel and Ralph are just as absurd as they sound.

I mean, if we already scale summons from past games like Peter Pan, then I don´t see why this is wrong.

Again, that's for Sora's summons, not the characters themselves. It's agreed Disney character have power levels for their respective worlds, as much as I'd love to see Dumbo trading blows with Xemnas.

Of course, but unlike the others, Meow Wow isn´t stuck to a particular world, as again, he went alongside Sora in the entirety of Dream Drop Distance.

No he doesn't, you haven't proven nothing at all, all this time you've been throwing things with no correlation that don't do nothing to support your case.

I already did, the only reason characters may not scale to Sora and etc. is if they are still bound to their worlds, which isn´t the case with Meow Wow.

Am I missing something?

Dziga said:
Yes, the part where you prove your point.
I already proved it (Aka, to just scale Meow Wow to the 3-A stuff like everyone else that did already).

You haven´t even done any rebuttal but just deny it without any proper explanation as of now.

No you didn't, again you're just throwing things that don't prove anything. Meow Meow being able to go to multiple dream worlds doesn't prove he is an exception to characters not scaling to Sora's summons.

Can you explain what criteria Meow Wow has to be up to to be qualificable for the scaling then?

The actual Dream Eater fighting against Xehanort (which would be hilarious to see), not the summon.

I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm getting trolled or what. Anyways, everyone seems to have left the thread and nothing else seems to need conclusion. I'll wait until the Possible 2-C thread comes around.

I guess you want the one in KH3, right?

I mean, you can actually carry Meow Wow to the final fight in DDD too.

And Meow Wow´s profile is open, so after this, if it´s fine, I can apply the changes.

I would like to say that KH was going to erase the concept of darkness and restart the whole world, now you can argue tha the RoD existed before the RoL but Xehanort stated that there was light and then the darkness came from people's hearts but even ignoring that KH erasing and remaking a universe size dimension that in the manga can hold another space time is at least a low 2-C feat in my opinion

The manga isn't canon because of a statement from Nomura.

Regardless, I myself don't see why they wouldn't be Low 2-C from the Xehanort feat when he was going to "remake the world" but that's a topic we can discuss if people want to.

Inverted Tempest said:
The manga isn't canon because of a statement from Nomura.
Regardless, I myself don't see why they wouldn't be Low 2-C from the Xehanort feat when he was going to "remake the world" but that's a topic we can discuss if people want to.
I extremely agree to tier 2, as 3-A feels almost like downplay, at least in my part.

I didn't know the manga wasn't canon. Did Nomura said that in an interview? In any case if KH is capable of resetting and recreating an entire universe,including it's because it wouldn't make sense that what create the universe can't affect time, it's a low 2-C feat

Thr poblem is that we don't know if it would have only affected the physical plane or if KH would have also affected time itself.

Xehanort could already play with the time axis before, so it´s safe to say that it could.

Quoting myself at Bob's behest from another thread:

"He [Sora] does SORT OF have a dependent Immortality, since Kairi was able to give him a form to use in The Final World, & from there he reassembled his "conceptually scattered" self, & returned to the world of the living (I think?) to get his friends' hearts back.

So it seems like Sora did revive himself (With help from Kairi.). His friends just came back because of an unintended consequence of abusing the Power of Waking.

There's also Chirithy "letting slide" that Sora's crossed from sleep into death more than once. Presumably this refers to stuff related to the Station of Awakening, but given there's a fight in some place like TFW in KH3's intro & I THINK there was some statement about KH3's intro being at the beginning...."

Here's a link to a translated interview about Ultimania & KH3:

https://www.khinsider.com/news/King...Scenario-Mysteries-Interview-Translated-14746

A quote from the translation about the Power of Waking & how Sora & friends came back for the 2nd battle at The Keyblade Graveyard:

Nomura: The power of awakening is essentially "the power to put sleeping hearts back the way they were." But the impact of forcing his friends' fading hearts back the way they were rewrote reality, and created a singularity. The rewrite caused the chronology in which they were destroyed to have "never happened."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Use it to give the a thousand-volt jolt!"

The fact that we are using an obvious pun and considering the nature of the Journal being very tongue and cheek (along with it not being scientific in the slightest)....this is extremely doubtful. Matter of fact I am against it completely. So yeah this is a no for me.
Proof for it not being totally "accurate"?

Because, there is nothing scientific explained here and is obviously not saying Thunder spells are literally 1000 volts. This is similar to why Thunderbolt in Pokemon isn't Durability Negation via being called 100,000 Volts. There is nothing here suppoting this as a legit statement of how many volts Thunder is.

Back