• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts III & Knuckles: The Ultima Werse additions

So with accordance to the thread I linked above. The general consensus of "Transcending Time" or "Transcending Space and Time" are;

"Please take note that simple statements of transcending and/or overcoming space/time without any further elaboration is not enough to grant a Universe level+ rating. Such statements could be flowery language or at most simply refer to resistance to space-time manipulation".

"Remember that character and narrative statements tend to use flowery language and exaggerate to certain degrees. Without any further context to clarify, statements such as characters being "beyond space-time" or especially omnipotent statements are not enough to suggest upgrades. When reviewing a statement for potential upgrades, be sure to keep this in mind."

"As with everything, context matters the most. One shouldn't just search for umbrella phrases that are seen a lot in fiction and try to apply them to upgrade characters. "Transcending time" in context can mean a world of different things.

It's just with the term "Higher dimension", which absolutely does not give every character attributed to it a Tier 2 rating or above. Context matters very much with our standards there."

""Please take note that simple statements of transcending and/or overcoming space/time without any further elaboration is not enough to grant Infinite or Immeasurable speed ratings. Such statements could be flowery language or at most simply refer to resistance to space-time manipulation or time travel .""

Just to post the main things people agreed with.

I mean, I've long agreed to 3-A and feel that it should be added to files in the way that was agreed.

We talked about this in the last thread

True Kingdom Hearts gets 3-A, likely higher

X-Blade and Xehanort get solid 3-As

Everyone else gets a possibly 3-A

Azathoth and Matt both disagreed with it, that's why we only now are just getting it. I can make the edits myself, but I'd rather argue for 2-C when I can get more time, I've been more busy with homework and if I make a CRT, I want to make it of a good quality.

Inverted Tempest said:
Azathoth and Matt both disagreed with it, that's why we only now are just getting it. I can make the edits myself, but I'd rather argue for 2-C when I can get more time, I've been more busy with homework and if I make a CRT, I want to make it of a good quality.
I also support 2-C

You may check what´s at the op and the previous threads (also linked at the OP) to gather info.

I forget....did we decide "At least High 4-C, possibly 3-A" or just "Possibly 3-A" for everyone else?

Imma say this

IMO People weaker then Sora and Xehanort should downscale to 3B considering the feat is baseline

But that is for another day

Makes sense. That would make the Ice Cream Trio, Wayfinder Trio, Kairi, Riku and the other Seekers 3-B+ right?

Yes

Again though for another day, for now we can make them 3A and Ill make a CRT another time.

I am done editing for toda--

>Sees thread and discussion about 3-B

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now, I do have a Xehanort abilities thread that I plan on making soon to add more to his list.
I was going to bring up more abilities in general, but I'll just wait for that one then.

So i saw that the 3-A thing was added. I guess the debate is over or si there anything left to discuss about it ?

Incidentally, question about Demon Tide scaling. Ephemera asked Sora if he "needed some help", & this Demon Tide was a massively amped (Shown by it absorbing numerous Heartless, & seemingly even other non-Heartless.) form of an already threatening enemy (Sora had trouble with it earlier in the game.) & took out several Guardians of Light.

Sora beat the Demon Tide with the help of the Legion. So does that mean the amped Demon Tide is superior to Sora without the Legion of Keyblade, given the amped Demon Tides beat other GoL, which are comparable to Sora?

@Imaginym Since this is one of the fundamental points of me scaling the Dandelions to KHIII... I agree with Demon Tide being > KHIII Sora. Especially considering when the Demon Tide was readying to attack Sora while riding the keyblades, he had a look of bracing himself, not even bothering to use his keyblades as if it were a forgone conclusion before the Starlight Keyblades deflected them... Which are notably the first form of the Starlight Keyblade. I think it's proof the keyblades were created by Ephemer rather than brought from the Graveyard... As no Keybearer from Union X was seen with a First Form Starlight in the cutscenes in the First Keyblade War... At all. They were all the third/final form of the Keyblades... Even Mid-Series they had the Final Form of the Keyblades

I thought we didn't scale the characters to their respective summons. 3-A Ariel doesn't seem to be a thing to me.

Dziga said:
I thought we didn't scale the characters to their respective summons. 3-A Ariel doesn't seem to be a thing to me.
But Meow Wow is an actual KH character that actually went alongside Sora in Dream Drop Distance, however.

I don't see how that changes it. Specially considering Meow Meow should only be able to exist in the dream world.

Back