• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An angel of armaggedon is sent by God to stop the World's strongest creature

Both at Low 7-C, Yujiro's starts with Demon Back restricted and Yu's King of Salt starts in base form, but both of them can use they full power if the battle gets hot, in character

Speed equalized, victory by KO, incapacitation or death, no prep time

Place: Nagoya

FIGHT STARTS!
Yüichirō Hyakuya (Anime)
YujiroHanma
Yujiro Hanma 1 (BakiHanma18)

Yuichiro Hyakuya 0

Inconcluded 0

This is a stomp for King of salt.

Seriously how the hell did Yujiro win that match?

Edit:

I see...it's because Yu has an outdated bad profile...

KoS has AOE salt beams which instantly transmute objects, energy, and people into salt.

And that's just what I remember from the anime. In the manga he's much more powerful.

Edit:

That battle should really be removed.

When I have time I'll see if I can read the manga and update his profile.

Considering the AP upgrade Yujiro's in store for, his Info Analysis, his Enhanced Sixth sense/pseudo pre-cog, and his Analytical Prediction, I have to give it to Yujiro mid difficulty

This is a stomp for yu. Precog ain't helping against salt pillars.

If he gets hit by them even once he becomes salt.

Edit: To say Yujiro would win, you would need a to believe that he can dodge salt that cover the entire battlefield and somehow get close to yu to one-shot.

Precog not helping? Nah that probably wouldn't be enough. Info analysis, pseudo precog, and Analytical Prediction? Now that's just intellectual dishonesty.

The distance between them is only several meters, and speed is equalized, so they're both hypersonic+, so there's no guarantee he'd even use the Pillars of Salt. IIRC, he only uses Pillars of Salt at mid to long range. Salt beams and Salt spears Yujiro can easily dodge, and that's it for Yuichiro

Close this. Wait until Yu's profile is corrected. He doesn't even have anything listed under durability to know if Yujiro would one-shot even with his upgrade.

I just recently used Yu in a match myself, and I was told by a few people there as well that his profile is severely lacking in stuff that should be listed. Maybe it would be best to hold off for a bit, just so Yu's profile can be updated

That being said, my match was Yu vs Jotaro, so I was doing everything in my power just arguing that e Yu had a viable win condition instead of getting stomped by Jotaro

Did people really think that an angel who is said to be easily superior to most vampires and demons would die that easily? Come one that is ridiculous furthermore these angels were said to hold the trumpets to end the world basically the servants of a god. Also I'm pretty sure angel yui is immortal or have insane Regenerationn considering that most vampires and demons could regenerate so I doubt any of Yuijiro's attack would kill. I vote King of Salt. Man also I feel that there isn't much feats in the profile and thus severely cripples him.

Also there is no evidence that he wouldn't use salt pillar at close range so yea he uses salt pillar around him and Yuijiro's turned to salt. I'm pretty sure he carried a spear of salt before which he can use to stab or swing at yuijiro and turn him to salt. Since he managed to grab the spear of salt I'm pretty sure he is immune to his own attacks. So he could use the pillar on himself and Yuijiro is turned to salt.

He created a sea of salt in front of him to kill a bunch of demons by turning them to salt and so he could do the same to Yuijiro. The King of Salt is also able to fly giving him an advantage in the air. The King of Salt attacks nullify any durability as they transmute the enemy into salt. Therefore overall the King of Salt wins fairly easily and as mentioned before I vote the King of Salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HioEhptP20&feature=youtu.be&t=153

This is a stomp in Yujiro's favor now, he's Town in Base, Town+ in DB now, and has had 106 new moves added to his profile, as well as several amps of speed, strength, and durability, instinctive reaction, and several other powers that neg any win conditions Yu had

@BakiHanma18 Nope you are wrong sea of salt one shots Yuijiro. Yu stomps Yuijiro. There is no feat that can allow him to escape the sea of salt since the OP mentioned that speed is equalized. Furthermore both of their speeds are equal anyway King of Salt wins.

Nameless0139 said:
@BakiHanma18 Nope you are wrong sea of salt one shots Yuijiro. Yu stomps Yuijiro. There is no feat that can allow him to escape the sea of salt since the OP mentioned that speed is equalized. Furthermore both of their speeds are equal anyway King of Salt wins.
0.5 Seconds to attack Yu while his brain is sending signals to move, then Cockroach Tackle or Triceratops Fist to speed amp and oneshot. GG

Speed equalized and there are no evidence to prove that he would be able to blitz Yu. Even with speeds amps I'm pretty sure their speeds are equal since the vs page does not mention his speed being greater than Hypersonic plus which both are and as mentioned speed equalized so I don't think speed amps would do anything. Also his durability being just small town level is stupid as mentioned in his page it is likely higher but I'm not sure if that has been shown in the manga nor updated in the profile. Regardless sea of salt still oneshots Yuijiro. Also can Yuijiro's ability negate Regenerationn if not I don't see it being a oneshot even if it lands. Speed equalized so King of Salt stomps.

Nameless0139 said:
Speed equalized and there are no evidence to prove that he would be able to blitz Yu. Even with speeds amps I'm pretty sure their speeds are equal since the vs page does not mention his speed being greater than Hypersonic plus which both are and as mentioned speed equalized so I don't think speed amps would do anything.

• During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.
Yujiro doesn't need to blitz, Yuichiro can't react due to 0.5, and even if he could, Cockroach Tackle from Baki was able to blitz a surprised Yujiro, and Yujiro is faster than Baki and can do the Cockroach Tackle better. Yujiro oneshots

Edit: Cockroach Tackle into Vaccuum Palm= incap GG anyway

Yu still has Regenerationn though, also the feat given to him in the vs page was before his complete transformation, I'm pretty sure as an angel his Regenerationn is far higher just that there isn't a showcase of the durability in the profile page. Also I'm still skeptical of Yu being outspeed or out reacted or whatever unless there is a definitive vs page that shows his speed being far greater or whatever I don't think Yu loses. What do you mean by this "Yuichiro can't react due to 0.5, and even if he could, Cockroach Tackle from Baki was able to blitz a surprised Yujiro, and Yujiro is faster than Baki.", I mean you said that if Yu could react he would still get blitz that doesn't make any sense also as you mentioned Yuijiro was faster than Baki but in this case Yu is not slower. Also what prevents Yu from using sea of salt if he could react I don't understand what you mean. Furthermore there isn't a description of the distance in the OP so if it was a far distance Yu wins easily and even at close range he would still win. There is no way Yu would let Yuijiro get close.

Regen is only Mid-Low, so he could literally be blown to pieces by the AP difference, if his page is wrong, do a CRT. Right now, Yujiro stomps. If speed is equalized and Yujiro can increase his speed, he would, by definition, be faster than Yu. 0.5 Seconds allows Yujiro to attack while his opponent's brain is sending signals to move, so basically they can't react, as they are in the middle of an action. Yujiro was also taken completely by surprise and got blitzed. When he was expecting it, he stopped it easily, but it still allowed Baki to blitz with his amp

I'm just saying the feat of the page only shows his pre transformation but not his actual full transformation. There is nothing to say that Yu is bound by the 0.5 seconds action since he is an angel and not a human. Also the OP never stated the distance so speed blitzing is impossible, at long distances speed amp won't be enough to negate the advantage of range which Yu has. Yu still can fly and if he does what can Yuijiro do even if he were to jump unless he can fly Yu can outmaneuver him in the air.

Nameless0139 said:
I'm just saying the feat of the page only shows his pre transformation but not his actual full transformation. There is nothing to say that Yu is bound by the 0.5 seconds action since he is an angel and not a human. Also the OP never stated the distance so speed blitzing is impossible, at long distances speed amp won't be enough to negate the advantage of range which Yu has.
Is there any proof that his brain doesn't function like a normal human's? Is that ever stated or implied in the anime, manga, or any official source? SBA is several meters due to Yuichiro's max range being several meters, which a MHS with a speed amp would cover insanely fast

Frankly the 0.5 second rule thing I'm not sure if it applies to him, I might not have proof but is there any proof that it applies to a non human being cause if not I can't fully agree with the 0.5 second thing cause it favours too much of the verse of Baki cause most manga and anime never take note of such a thing if Yu can move at Hypersonic+ and is not a human it's fair to say the 0.5 second thing doesn't affect him. I will try to find proof but like most manga I doubt they will talk about how his brain doesn't act like a human etc. Also Baki managed to hit Yuijiro despite being slower if so why wouldn't Yu be able to hit him with the sea of salt. Is there any proof that his speed amp causes his speed to surpass hypersonic+ or Yu's speed.

Due to the nature of the move, as long as the person as a brain that functions in information processing and reflexes like a normal brain, it will work. It's description is listed on Yujiro's page. Speed is equalized, so Yujiro's reaction speed and Yuichiro's would be the same, so their differing speeds aren't a factor. Baki managed to hit Yujiro because the speed amp allows him to achieve a speed of 168 mph almost instantly. Yujiro was surprised, nothing more. As I stated, Baki tried it again and it ended poorly. Yuichiro's speed and Yujiro's speed are equalized. Yujiro can make himself faster AND hit the opponent while they can't react. How does Yuichiro even get the chance to use Sea of Salt?

King of Salt has too little feats, the manga hasn't shown his full power in terms of durability, Regenerationn etc, he like every angel is implied to be pretty op but the manga hasn't shown that yet. His current feats in the vs page and the manga is insufficient. I feel like its unfair comparing them.

Nameless0139 said:
King of Salt has too little feats, the manga hasn't shown his full power in terms of durability, Regenerationn etc, he like every angel is implied to be pretty op but the manga hasn't shown that yet. His current feats in the vs page and the manga is insufficient. I feel like its unfair comparing them.
Like I said, stomp for Yujiro as of right now

Is it in character for Yuijiro to use his amp straight away and use full power? From what I read his pretty arrogant if he underestimates King of Salt he may lose without getting to use his amp if he doesn't then he wins based on current feats of King of Salt.

Nameless0139 said:
Is it in character for Yuijiro to use his amp straight away and use full power? From what I read his pretty arrogant if he underestimates King of Salt he may lose without getting to use his amp if he doesn't then he wins based on current feats of King of Salt.
He has analytical prediction, pseudo precog, and information analysis, on top of the fact that on his profile it distinctly outlines that his arrogance doesn't make him foolhardy. Yuichiro can't win with the profile he has rn

YungManzi said:
Close this. Wait until Yu's profile is corrected. He doesn't even have anything listed under durability to know if Yujiro would one-shot even with his upgrade.
Well if you are going to make a Owari no Seraph respect thread then I want to help out too for improving their profile since its really outdated and has misleading information

Back