• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Fighters: Tier 4 stuff, Danmaku and Flight

Well, everything that has been against this seems to have been debunked already, so it could hopefully be finally applied now

The artbook already explains the main boss's powers clearly and he is the only one being upgraded due to Fighting game rules for the wikia.

It is all reasonable to me.

but,
Snkh-85 29833982857 o
in one of the stages, you can see that he also created a starry sky if you look closely at the window, which should make this feat 4-A.

The point of bumping threads is to attain attraction so it could be further evaluated whether if it is correct or not. Not to get it applied as fast as possible. If that was a joke, then you can expend that energy for joking by actually going further into the arguments for it.

DRB said it would only be okay if it applied to the technology. But Matt also doesn't appear to be okay with it at all. And also, looking back on the previous thread, this shows each and every ending showcased that the ending implies the whole game was a dream.

Wasn't it already shown in that artbook above that the main bad guy's powers have been explained? The game is not a dream

DarkDragonMedeus said:
DRB said it would only be okay if it applied to the technology. But Matt also doesn't appear to be okay with it at all. And also, looking back on the previous thread, this shows each and every ending showcased that the ending implies the whole game was a dream.
Well, if you mean to Kukri via an optional equipment, well, that seems debatable, and I can agree with that if that´s the case.

This is starting to feel like Matt and DDM are playing the stall game to not let this pass

Matthew. The scans above already debunk what you said about this being a dream.

The inly reason this hasnt been approved is the lack of popularity KOF has.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Most staff disagreed. You simply going "Bump Bump Bump Please let this pass" endlessly won't do anything.
And by "most" you mean only yourself and DDM with no reasons that haven´t been debunked already

It's a general rule that there needs to be approval from Admins or Content Mods. And I'm not too familiar with King of Fighters, but I trust Matt's sense of judgement regarding it. He also gave other reasons such as it being inconsistent or being too vague.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It's a general rule that there needs to be approval from Admins or Content Mods. And I'm not too familiar with King of Fighters, but I trust Matt's sense of judgement regarding it. He also gave other reasons such as it being inconsistent or being too vague.
I´m not saying that´s not needed, but all of Matt´s points were debunked already, unless you can say I´ve missed something at this point

The tier 4 stuff isn´t combat applicable anyways

Why do you trust in Matt's points instead of actually reading the thread?

He claims that the game is a dream while the official artbook and in-game character statements claim the opposite?

I'm going to disagree with 4-A. I don't see a starry sky in the pic you posted for it, the night sky outside the window is just too grainy which makes it look like there's stars in there. 4-C is fine given the evidence.

I will also evaluate this further

4-C is fine by me, i think the windows might just be too messy to properly see the night sky. (Which, is implied.)

I do agree the 4-C is more appropriate. I seen the walkthrough of the game and I don't recall a starry sky in most of the stages. Maybe in the battle against Kukri himself but it's pretty vague.

@Ted Ed, I have read the thread and the previous thread, but I still don't see where it lines up perfectly. The other thing is that neither one of us trust Mik. 4-C is still better than 4-A, but it won't be combat applicable either way.

Trusting a supposed sock puppet or not is no excuse to deny proof or take sides against an argument.

If it is wrong, then its wrong. If its right, its right. No matter who says it.

Also, the past thread did not have the artbook pages posted above, which serve as proof of the nature of the bad guy's powers.

Back