• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. As long as that calculation has been accepted, it should probably be fine.

Antvasima said:
Okay. As long as that calculation has been accepted, it should probably be fine.
Alright. It's already been accepted so do you want to revise the profiles or should I?

I definitely do not have the time to do so.

However, if you revise them, you need to closely follow these instruction pages, so you do not mess them up with vad formatting:

Common Editing Mistakes

Standard Format for Character Profiles

You also need to update all of the relevant statistics (tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability), along with the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages.

Antvasima said:
I definitely do not have the time to do so.

However, if you revise them, you need to closely follow these instruction pages, so you do not mess them up with vad formatting:

Common Editing Mistakes

Standard Format for Character Profiles

You also need to update all of the relevant statistics (tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability), along with the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages.
Okay. Do you need to unlock the pages first or no?

Probably not. If you are inexperienced, you should ask the active members listed in The King of Fighters verse page to comment here, in order to make sure that we do not do any mistakes by initiating these edits, and get help if necessary.

Antvasima said:
Probably not. If you are inexperienced, you should ask the active members listed in The King of Fighters verse page to comment here, in order to make sure that we do not do any mistakes by initiating these edits, and get help if necessary.
I asked them to comment here months ago with no reply.

Can I possibly get another active and experienced member to revise the 24 KOF profiles?

You can ask a few content moderators for help if you wish: VS Battles Staff

Preferably not Matthew or WeeklyBattles though.

I don't think they are locked.

Just to make sure, all of those characters get Low 7-B on all of their keys correct?

Alright, I am all set.

Also, who does that calc scale to? so that I can put it on their profiles

Jvando said:
Alright, I am all set.

Also, who does that calc scale to? so that I can put it on their profiles
Thanks.

One last thing though.

Orochi, Verse and Goenitz all have calc links in the attack potency sections of their profiles.

Could you get rid of those please?

Once that's done we can close this thread.

"Also, who does that calc scale to? so that I can put it on their profiles"

The calc I linked above scales directly to Bao and Takuma (though they already have that linked to their profiles).

From those 2 it scales to everyone else.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated. Has it been made clear (by linking) what calculated feat that they all scale from?

Also, Continuum, are you willing to check through all of The King of Fighters pages to make sure that there are no errors in the scaling?

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated. Has it been made clear (by linking) what calculated feat that they all scale from?

Also, Continuum, are you willing to check through all of The King of Fighters pages to make sure that there are no errors in the scaling?
I have already done that.

All of the scaling is correct.

Antvasima said:

The KOF main page still has Large City to Large Mountain level in the "Power of the verse" section.

Could you edit that to Low 7-B instead?

Once that's done this thread can be concluded.

Okay. Thanks. Are the explanations for what the characters scale from also appropriate and easy for visitors to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back