• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Arthur (Fate) vs. King Arthur (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Arthur should win due to the power of Chaos which has chaos manipulation and reality warping.

His Excalibur has the same Chaos manipulation property and can slash throughout Dimension with ease while being incomplete.

Ionliosite said:
Arthur doesn't have the power of Chaos here tho.
Then Saber win as he doesn't have special power nor abilities outside of his stupid boost of Chaos at the end of the story which he became the strongest character lol.

Saber due to better abilities and skill, temporary stats boost with mana brust and Aoe atattack with excalExcalibur

Pretty much.

Though he crushes all her forms depending on how high much higher on the scale he is

Off the top of my head, Arthur was casually defeating both Chandler and Cusack at the same time, each of which already scales above Mel when he did the 70 Gigatons feat.

So far the arguments are:

• Arthur: Like 3 times more AP
  • Artoria: More skill, more hax, stat amps and overall more abilities
@Schnee, are you voting Arthur?

Ionliosite said:
Off the top of my head, Arthur was casually defeating both Chandler and Cusack at the same time, each of which already scales above Mel when he did the 70 Gigatons feat.
This makes these advantages moot, the only thing that can hurt him is Excaliblast

So should I change it to another of Artoria's keys? Because I don't know how having 3 times more AP suddenly makes being surpassed on literally everything else moot.

Because casually defeating two people superior to 70 Gigatons individually while Artoria scales well below 24 means she can barely harm him unless she uses Excaliblast which kinda kills her in this form.

Fate Artoria gets stomped,

or she can use her minor fate manipulation to escape from any deadly situatio, then use excalibur

That helps too yeah.

I just need to know if Excalibur can one shot, since if I recall it's only a bit above baseline

Back