• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King additional justifications

D*** Rider, wasn't aware that was considered a slur on here.
Mitch is a OP expert and staff member.

Kingtempest is THE OP expert and former staff member (and will likely be one again once his 3-month suspension ends next month).

How the **** is that d-riding? That's me asking for verification from people with more knowledge than me.

If you don't want to be civil about this, then I'm done debating with you and am just going to wait until the anime comes out.

Mitch barely actually appears in threads and KT is an expert but there's been cases of him actually being wrong
i.e him claiming Sanji's Haki wasn't the reason he blocked a blade and that it didn't put him above FMI Luffy in terms of Haki, even though Judge noted he ******* used Armament to block and the whole point is that it increases Durability.

Mitch is a OP expert and staff member.

Kingtempest is THE OP expert and former staff member (and will likely be one again once his 3-month suspension ends next month).

How the **** is that d-riding? That's me asking for verification from people with more knowledge than me.

If you don't want to be civil about this, then I'm done debating with you and am just going to wait until the anime comes out.
My issue isn't with them being experts or even their opinion, my issue lies with when I try explain to you why the OP is wrong your immediate response is "Well they agreed with me on discord" when neither of them are in here now.

My issue isn't with them being experts or even their opinion, my issue lies with when I try explain to you why the OP is wrong your immediate response is "Well they agreed with me on discord" when neither of them are in here now.
I asked them to comment, and neither one bothered to respond (which low-key makes me angry since this isn't the first time).

Still, you shouldn't have used a slur.

He didn't even know it's a slur and it's kind of a common term, hell I'd use it too but I'm not homophobic either.
Some staff members must of thought it had homophobic intent as it frowns upon gay activities ( unless it's said to a woman, wonder how they respond to that ) and censored it.

I'll remove the Enma stuff from Zoan King's justification since no one here agrees with it, and the 2 people who do besides me won't comment on this thread despite me asking on Discord, which irritates the hell out of me.

If the anime contradicts this, I'll bring it up again, but until then I'll remove it.

I don't see why either KT or Mitch are absolutely needed here. It'd be nice, sure, but saying that they agree with you being a reason for you being right is quite frankly, dumb.

They're not God, they're not Oda. Come up with arguments on your own that can be backed up by themselves without the need of others. If your side was 100% believable, this wouldn't be a debate. Maybe yall should come up with a compromise. If you can't do that, move on to a different topic.

My B for using that word.
Apology accepted.

I don't agree with everything they do, but it's like getting your parents to side with you in an argument against your sibling.

You don't agree with everything, you just want to exploit their superior knowledge and hierarchy.

I don't see why either KT or Mitch are absolutely needed here. It'd be nice, sure, but saying that they agree with you being a reason for you being right is quite frankly, dumb.

They're not God, they're not Oda. Come up with arguments on your own that can be backed up by themselves without the need of others. If your side was 100% believable, this wouldn't be a debate. Maybe yall should come up with a compromise. If you can't do that, move on to a different topic.
I concede the argument, and Emin agreed with the other 2 remaining justifications.

4. Flame-Off King took 2 Hao Infused attacks from Zoro and, asides from bleeding, was able to quickly recover from the first one (even though the first one also had Enma amping it, as clearly shown on Zoro's blades after the slash), and was able to continue fighting after the second one (though it did seem to definitely hurt him more, as he was bleeding from the mouth). This should be noted on his profile.
Just to be sure, when it comes to this one it would be noted in his stamina section not durability.

Just to be sure, when it comes to this one it would be noted in his stamina section not durability.
IMO he should downscale, since the first one didn't damage him too much but the 2nd one did.

But if the other people here disagree, would it be better to say that his flame-less self scales to his sword-less Base AP (which scales above Base Queen and >= Base Sanji)?

Also, Flame-Less Hybrid King was unharmed by a clash with Beginning of fight Buso Zoro in chapter 1027, so that should be mentioned for his flame-less Zoan durability (besides his flameless Zoan durability being >= his Zoan AP because of Ancient Zoan durability).

can someone summarize the points?
The remaining points are:

1. Hybrid King made Zoro cough up blood. Just a good support feat cuz Zoro is a tough cookie who took hits from Big Mom (he used Buso for the Hakai so it doesn't count). Emin agreed with this.

2. Flame-Off King should downscale from taking hits from KoH Zoro, albeit with major damage.

2.5. Flame-Off Zoan King should scale to being unharmed by a clash with Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro (who matched his base w/ a sword that matched Marco), as well as just being >= his Zoan Ap because of Ancient Zoan durability.

IMO he should downscale, since the first one didn't damage him too much but the 2nd one did.
That's treated as a feat for his regen like the other ancient zoans (Queen healing a cut wound on his face from Marco)
But if the other people here disagree, would it be better to say that his flame-less self scales to his sword-less Base AP (which scales above Base Queen and >= Base Sanji)?

Also, Flame-Less Hybrid King was unharmed by a clash with Beginning of fight Buso Zoro in chapter 1027, so that should be mentioned for his flame-less Zoan durability (besides his flameless Zoan durability being >= his Zoan AP because of Ancient Zoan durability).
Seems fine to me.

Iirc he got bruised by a small part of the clash (Idk how this is possible) when it broke part of his mask, should be fine to just scale his Flame-less Hybrid Dura to his Hybrid AP.

The remaining points are:

1. Hybrid King made Zoro cough up blood. Just a good support feat cuz Zoro is a tough cookie who took hits from Big Mom (he used Buso for the Hakai so it doesn't count). Emin agreed with this.

2. Flame-Off King should downscale from taking hits from KoH Zoro, albeit with major damage.

2.5. Flame-Off Zoan King should scale to being unharmed by a clash with Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro (who matched his base w/ a sword that matched Marco), as well as just being >= his Zoan Ap because of Ancient Zoan durability.
1 and 2.5 are ok, dont see why they wouldnt be correct

2 seems more like regen because king did not have any dura boost, and base king has no reason to be above zoan kaido (koh>enma>kaidos zoan dura)

That's treated as a feat for his regen like the other ancient zoans (Queen healing a cut wound on his face from Marco)
Good point (since that explains how the wound seemed to vanish), although I don't remember Queen getting cut by Marco, he just got kicked and shockwaved.

Although the fact that it didn't do massive damage to his body the first time (like how he was more focused on his mask getting sliced) is notable.
Seems fine to me.

Iirc he got bruised by a small part of the clash (Idk how this is possible) when it broke part of his mask, should be fine to just scale his Flame-less Hybrid Dura to his Hybrid AP.
How it broke his mask is beyond me.

His mask wasn't even part of the clash, it was King's wing that did the clashing.

IMO it was due to the shockwave or something.

And IIRC his durability with no flames would be >= his AP because Ancient Zoans get a special durability amp.

1 and 2.5 are ok, dont see why they wouldnt be correct

2 seems more like regen because king did not have any dura boost, and base king has no reason to be above zoan kaido (koh>enma>kaidos zoan dura)
That makes sense, although that's why I think it'd be better that he'd downscale, since he definitely does not scale to KoH with his normal durability.

At worst, his base no-flame durability is above Base Queen.

Although IMO Base Queen wasn't even that hurt by Marco's kick, a head bump is not being badly injured like his profile claims, this wiki just loves doing Queen dirty.

Good point (since that explains how the wound seemed to vanish), although I don't remember Queen getting cut by Marco, he just got kicked and shockwaved.

Although the fact that it didn't do massive damage to his body the first time (like how he was more focused on his mask getting sliced) is notable.

How it broke his mask is beyond me.

His mask wasn't even part of the clash, it was King's wing that did the clashing.

And IIRC his durability with no flames would be >= his AP because Ancient Zoans get a special durability amp.

That makes sense, although that's why I think it'd be better that he'd downscale, since he definitely does not scale to KoH with his normal durability.

At worst, his base no-flame durability is above Base Queen.

Although IMO Base Queen wasn't even that hurt by Marco's kick, a head bump is not being badly injured like his profile claims, this wiki just loves doing Queen dirty.
enma and hao are huge amps and stack them together you get an even huger (is that a word?) amp
king is not downscaling

and queens face was sliced iirc he only scales to marco in zoan

Here.

Well we see a lot of blood coming out of his face so it's likely it did do significant damage.

Something like that.

Just in general Durability would scale to AP in this case. The reasoning is explained on the durability page:
When durability is being discussed, this is especially relevant. If a character can physically attack with a certain level of Attack Potency, showing no sign of pain from said physical attack should be cause for their Durability scaling to their Attack Potency. This is because the character would be forced to withstand a force equal in magnitude to it, and withstanding such a force means the two would be comparable to one another.

a side note, holy shit one piece has alot of outliers and inconsistencies
Cough Marineford and Impel Down Cough

Not to mention Perospero somehow being a threat to Marco when he couldn't overpower Sulong Carrot/Wanda.

enma and hao are huge amps and stack them together you get an even huger (is that a word?) amp
king is not downscaling
Why not? I'm not arguing that he doesn't scale to the full value of KoH, but he took the first slash pretty well (dude didn't even stop standing).
and queens face was sliced iirc he only scales to marco in zoan
He had a headbump, I didn't see no slash.

And his base durability currently scales to taking that kick from Hybrid Marco.

But in general we just keep doing Queen dirty on this wiki.

Thank you, yeah those look like cuts.
Well we see a lot of blood coming out of his face so it's likely it did do significant damage.
For King in chapter 1027? I didn't see any blood from the Zoro clash. IIRC it broke his mask but that's it.
Something like that.

Just in general Durability would scale to AP in this case. The reasoning is explained on the durability page:
True but Ancient Zoans all have an extra boost in durability that puts it above AP IIRC.

Like how Sanji matched Queen's AP but even his DJ couldn't break through Zoan Queen's hide until he unlocked his exoskeleton.

Cough Marineford and Impel Down Cough

Not to mention Perospero somehow being a threat to Marco when he couldn't overpower Sulong Carrot/Wanda.
unpopular opinion marcos dura is booty
Why not? I'm not arguing that he doesn't scale to the full value of KoH, but he took the first slash pretty well (dude didn't even stop standing).
you could mention that it didnt knock him to his feet nor incap him i guess
He had a headbump, I didn't see no slash.

And his base durability currently scales to taking that kick from Hybrid Marco.

But in general we just keep doing Queen dirty on this wiki.
his ass was sent flying like a bullet

For King in chapter 1027? I didn't see any blood from the Zoro clash. IIRC it broke his mask but that's it.
Here. If that truly isn't blood then the mask tanked the blow & King got two-shot.
True but Ancient Zoans all have an extra boost in durability that puts it above AP IIRC.

Like how Sanji matched Queen's AP but even his DJ couldn't break through Zoan Queen's hide until he unlocked his exoskeleton.
I guess so.

not relevant to the crt but how did king not die or at least get scarred by koh when kaido wouldve died

not relevant to the crt but how did king not die or at least get scarred by koh when kaido wouldve died
That's a bit of an exaggeration.

Kaido took a Paradise Waterfall from the OG Oden and was relatively ok besides the scar.

Here. If that truly isn't blood then the mask tanked the blow & King got two-shot.
I was talking about when King overpowered Zoro's Tiger Hunt in 1027 but it cracked his mask.

Back