• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kind of a Adventure Time CRT, but not really. (It might become one though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop writing walls of text, and structure your arguments in a concise, coherent, easy to understand manner. Nobody will have the energy to read through what you write or listen to your points otherwise. Meaning: Nothing will happen unless the people who want a revision start to get their acts together.

@Goodyfresh

When it comes to Darkanines calcs I am not arguing the validity of how he did them, but more so that the pictures he used to scale the size contradict anything shown in the show at any other time. The only feat where I actually say: "Do you even physics, bro?" is the one where the crown freezes the earth. If you are wondering why I think so, I linked my blog in the OP. The calc issues are at the very bottom.

About that Orgalorg part: THANK YOU for beeing the first person willing to talk about this and THANK YOU AGAIN for agreeing with what I have beein saying all along.

Also, what harsh language?

Antvasima said:
Meaning: Nothing will happen unless the people who want a revision start to get their acts together.
I think I am one of the very few people knowledgeable with the verse, who actually would like to see a revision.

Okay, but you need to write coherent structures for what you want to change and why. All of the rambling aimless text is not going to lead anywhere.

Perhaps you and Goodyfresh should properly discuss the matter, after which you (RatherClueless) can create a new revision thread with a well-structured opening post that actually offers a plan for this?

Like I said before, this wasn't supposed to be an actual CRT, but more of a QnA about things that seemed weird to me. Depending on the answers I then wanted to make a bunch of short(er) CRTs for individual matters (the answers I'm not really happy with, basically).

Okay. Noted. However, it is best to make a serious effort to properly structure the text of your initial posts to properly explain your plans for the revisions. In addition, it is likely best to fit the tier changes into a single discussion thread.

I've always had a few issues with a lot of the current Adventure Time profiles. If you want any additional assistance feel free to leave a message on my wall.

Damage3245 said:
I've always had a few issues with a lot of the current Adventure Time profiles. If you want any additional assistance feel free to leave a message on my wall.
Thx. I am currenty working on an actual CRT, would be nice if you could give your opinion on my reasoning once I am done. I write you another message on your wall once its done.

I know it's beating a dead horse but can you guys please stop spamming giant walls of text and use smaller paragraphs that way it's easier to understand and read the enter key is your friend people.

Okay Antvasima, understood. Here is a not-giant-wall-of-text summary of my points about the issues with making Orgalorg Low 2-C by scaling to the Comet:

The main point is that we don't know how much energy Orgalorg actually drained from the Comet before being defeated by Finn. For all we know, it was only an infinitesimal fraction of an infinitesimal fraction, which seems likely since the Comet didn't seem the least bit "fatigued" or fazed afterwards. I know that Orgalorg's profile says it absorbed "noticable amounts" of the Comet's energy before being defeated, but that doesn't really mean anything; the entire incident is extremely vague in terms of the amount of power that was involved.

Also, we don't know how the comet's powers actually work other than in the context of "bringing change."

For those two reasons, I don't think it is valid to make Orgalorg be Low 2-C just based on the incident with the Comet. I am open, however, to counter-arguments on this issue.

@RatherClueless I see what your issues are with the Nameless Alien calculation; However, I would like to point out that the planet it chopped up clearly had a crust, mantle, outer core, and inner core, meaning it HAS to be roughly Earth-sized, or at least Mars-sized. I would chalk up the seeming size-inconsistencies to errors on the part of the artists.

It having a crust, mantle, etc. could also just be the artist errors though. It might also just have a very high density -> gravity

@Goodyfresh

Thanks. I suppose that seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back