• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kind of a Adventure Time CRT, but not really. (It might become one though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grass Sword killed Orgalorg with the Grass Sword who absorbed the Catalyst Comet and later fought the Grass Sword personified at least three times, and won each time and fought someone who should be on par with Orgalorg later.

Ooo is not the size of a small island. The features of the continent are ballooned up so we can see them, but the actual landmass is large enough to make up a significant portion of the earth map.

>The Grass Sword killed Orgalorg with the Grass Sword

Am I...missing something?

Finn won once against fern and that was before he used any of his abilities. Should I remind you of Finns 17th birthday? He got stomped so hard, he puked. Orgalorg never managed to absorb the comet.

Finn won twice against Fern, or at least held his own. First when Fern was first created and the second when Fern tried to lock Finn away. Fern was obviously stronger than usually during 17, since he was also three times his usual size and mutated.

Thats when he first used the abilies that subdued orgalorg or amped susan. He also wasnt mutated, but simply put back together. Orgalorg never managed to absorb the comet anyways.

Back to the size issue. I think a good example would be Mars. This is how it looks from the outside:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2259192/mediaviewer/rm1540912384 (this picture would also imply a couple hundred meters tall Abraham Lincoln lol)

However, its way smaller from the inside. At least if we were to assume the size by the curvature of Mars. If we were to go by how the city is shown, with its landmarks and such, there would be barely any difference.

https://tv.avclub.com/adventure-time-son-of-mars-1798173574

Adventure time mars scale

Right next to each other they make sense (size wise). If you include the curvature of Mars things get weird.

Going of of this size would be more consistant and the logical approach.

Well, I still find a Low 2-C Finn very suspicious, but I am not very knowledgeable about the verse.

I still find myself in agreement with Clueless' arguments, although not necessarily their attitude.

Sorry for the attitude. I was thinking about changeing the blog a bit atleast (It got rly annoying and repetative, so I just wrode what I was thinking lol). I'll also make myself clearer with my reasoning If I can find the time. Kinda busy at the moment.

Can somebody provide a TLDR summary of what still needs to be done here?

Summary of imprtant things

Very important

• Messed up scaleing, such as Orgalorg scaleing to a comet he didnt manage to absorb. The comet itself haveing only vague statements anyways. Another example would be that everyone scales in speed for little to no reason. Some characters profiles say things like this: 2-C, scales to "X"; even though character "X" doesnt have a 2-C key. There are many more issues with scaleing, but these are just some examples.
  • Character profiles not being linked to the AT-page, like Mathew.
  • Messed up calcs and scales. Maybe its just me, but I belive the most consistant size should be used, especially if there is nothing to contradict it.
  • Messed up statements. One of those would for example be the Vampire Kings essence being able to destroy all of reality, but we are shown that it cant.
  • Messed up reasonings, like the Cosmic owl being universal, because he looks like he is made up of stars, which would make him quite large, even though we actually see him together with Prismo and Jake.

Less important

• Some very weird abilities characters have, that dont make any sence, like the Vampire King having transmutation.
  • Some weird keys, like Chatsberrys second key.

I can make a more detailed summary if needed.

Thank you. I think that your suggested changes seem to make good sense.

Well, they kinda already gave me a piece of their mind and they all pretty much said: "Nah, it's fine as is", without debunking any points I have made and then they just stopped commenting, but I guess I could go and ask them again.

Okay. I would recommend giving it another try. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

Antvasima said:
Okay. I would recommend giving it another try. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.
We've all debunked his points, but he wont budge. The only people who seemed to agree, are people who don't actually watch the show, read the comics, books or anything and complain the current ratings just don't "feel" right or contradicts their head canon, despite being nearly universally agreed upon by the people who actually bothered to watch the series and do research.

Alright then. Should we close this thread?

Darkanine said:
We've all debunked his points, but he wont budge. The only people who seemed to agree, are people who don't actually watch the show, read the comics, books or anything and complain the current ratings just don't "feel" right or contradicts their head canon, despite being nearly universally agreed upon by the people who actually bothered to watch the series and do research.
Are you for real? First of all, we all? You and Ultima were the onlyones that even bothered to come and say something. Secondly, the onlyone that even bothered to have a debate without having nonstop double standarts about his reasoning was Ultima. When we have unbiased people say something like this: "And about the sizes. I am not sure what exactly is going on but if it's a matter of the planets turning out to small due to scaling, that kind of stuff might not be very reliable. Artists cannot be expected to get the scale completely right even with with something as large as a city, let alone a planet so in these cases pixel scaling might not be very trustworthy. Or rather it shouldn't be taken as an accurate representation of size unless the planet is actually implied to be very different in stature than normal." , it doesnt matter if they know the show, thats just how it is and besides, all of the points you have "debunked", I have either takled directly or they are in the blog. You never talked about my issue with Orgalorg even though I brought it up many times, instead you decided to nitpick on the times Finn defeated Fern. I didnt budge, because you either didnt actually tackle any problems I had or because your arguments were either incredibly weak or contradictory in themself. Telling me that I am the stubbern on is quite funny though. But for real though, just make convincing arguments and I'm fine with it, this was supposed to be more of a QnA for things I found weird anyways, however, try to do it without a strawman or an argument ad populum or by just talking about singled out topics and ignoring the ones that are actually important, would you, since I have read enough of those. If you truly want to close this without having any propper debate though, fine, there are still many things wrong with the profiles that dont have to do with scaleing though. These still need to be adressed regardless.

Both of it is weird indead. The reasoning for low 2-C Finn falls apart, because the feat in question never actually happend and scaleing from Charlie never had an explanaition.

Low 2-C Finn, Fern, etc. definitely seems pretty crazy and nonsensical to me, as others have been saying. I mean, you trying to tell me that Finn the Human can fight characters from Dragon Ball Super if speed was equalized? That sounds so patently ridiculous I don't even know where to begin. Look, I get where people are coming from about the scaling and all that, but at the same time, I am a huge fan of this show, have seen every episode like four times, and honestly, this all sounds totally crazy to me.

I can support the idea of Finn being Tier 5. But not the idea of him being Low 2-C.

As others have pointed out, the reasoning for Orgalorg being Low 2-C is nonsense: People are scaling him to a comet that he didn't actually absorb! We saw no actual evidence in the episode that Orgalorg's powers had increased at all while absorbing the comet before Finn defeated him. For all we know, and this is what seems likely, Orgalorg had only absorbed an infinitesimal fraction of an infinitesimal fraction of the Comet's power before being defeated, and wouldn't have absorbed its actual Low 2-C power until the point of actual absorbing the entirty of the physical form of the Comet. I mean, the Comet itself didn't seem the least bit "fatigued" or "weakened" after being released from Orgalorg, so we have no reason to believe that any "significant" amount of its energy was absorbed.

Other huge problems I noticed: The Vampire King doesn't actually have a Low 2-C Key, despite others supposedly scaling from him at Low 2-C. The Lich is somehow not given a Low 2-C key, which is ridiculous when he is known to be one of the outright most powerful characters in the whole series. Finn's "At Least Low 2-C, Likely Far Higher" Season 8-11 rating seems to be scaled partly from Flame Queen, despite the fact that Flame Queen doesn't have any Low 2-C rating of her own. Jake the Dog doesn't have any Low 2-C key, despite the fact that he did better against Golb's Monsters than Fern did, and Fern is supposedly Low 2-C, and also despite the fact that Jake should clearly scale to Fin. And Marceline doesn't have a Low 2-C key despite the fact that she was able to AP-stomp the durability of one of Golb's Monsters, just one of which was able to overwhelm literally all the other characters in the show besides Jake, including Fern.

It seems to me that right now, the scaling and tiering for A.T. characters on this wiki is all over the freaking place, and is complete and utter nonsense.

To the people so vehemently arguing against the OP and his points: Why do you folks even so desperately WANT to argue that Adventure Time characters like Finn are Low 2-C? You do realize that someone like Finn or Jake has so little hax or hax-resistance, and so little versatility to their powers, that there is no way they could beat 99.999% of other characters in that tier, if that was in-fact their real tier, right?

Another point: Finn being Low 2-C would mean he is immeasurably stronger than Grob Gob Glob Grod and the Cosmic Owl among others, which makes literally zero sense in the context of the show's mythology.

Edit: I feel like people are probably going to hurl criticism at me for this like they have done to the OP, but honestly, I don't care. The idea of anyone in Adventure Time being Low 2-C besides cosmic entities and the most powerful wizards, and maybe the Dark Cloud, is completely freaking preposterous, and I am not afraid to express that fact even if it means being criticized.

Darkanine said:
Antvasima said:

You say that the only people who would agree with the OP are folks who aren't actually big fans of the show and haven't seen all of it. That is patently false. As I am about to explain in detail, I do agree with the OP that the idea of Low 2-C Finn and other such characters really makes no sense at all. And here's the thing: I am one of the biggest A.T. fans you will ever meet. I have seen every episode several times, have read all the comics, have read the real-world Enchiridion companion book, have done plenty of research on basically every aspect of the series, and have made a number of edits to pages on the Adventure Time wiki. You sound INCREDIBLY condescending and smug to try to claim that any people who dare to disagree with you and agree with the OP are "people who don't actually watch the show, read the comics, books or anything." Honestly man, you sound like a total ass when you make assumptoins about people like that just because they happen to have the nerve to disagree with you. Sure, I get it, you have a very high status on this wiki/forum, people respect your opinion on here, you've made tens of thousands of posts and edits, etc. But that still doesn't give you the right to act arrogant and make assumptions about people just because they don't agree with you.

@Antvasima, as an even higher authority on this site than Darkanine is, I ask that you please take an objective look at this thread and see how Darkanine is acting condescending, arrogant, and smug. I get that people may not want to listen to me about this since I don't have even 1% of the level of status or clout on this wiki that Darkanine has, but come on, anyone who looks objectively at this thread can see that the guy is being a smug, condescending jerk.

Of course, I fully expect Darkanine to potentially yell at me for this, and for most people to probably take his side since, again, he has an extremely high status on this site while I don't. Whatever, so be it.

Okay, so moving on to my actual points (and this will be VERY long, but not nearly as long as the OP's blog on the subject, and if you folks want to say "it's too long so I didn't read it," then you probably shouldn't be debating stuff on this wiki anyway, since this wiki is all about looking in DETAIL at scaling and feats in series, however long and however many paragraphs or pages it takes to do so):

Low 2-C Finn, Fern, etc. definitely seems pretty crazy and nonsensical to me. I mean, you trying to tell me that Finn the Human can fight characters from Dragon Ball Super if speed was equalized? That sounds so patently ridiculous I don't even know where to begin. Look, I get where people are coming from about the scaling and all that, but at the same time, I am a huge fan of this show, have seen every episode like four times, and honestly, this all sounds totally crazy to me.

I can support the idea of Finn being Tier 5. But not the idea of him being Low 2-C.

As the OP pointed out, the reasoning for Orgalorg being Low 2-C is nonsense: People are scaling him to a comet that he didn't actually absorb! We saw no actual evidence in the episode that Orgalorg's powers had increased at all while absorbing the comet before Finn defeated him. For all we know, and this is what seems likely, Orgalorg had only absorbed an infinitesimal fraction of an infinitesimal fraction of the Comet's power before being defeated, and wouldn't have absorbed its actual Low 2-C power until the point of actual absorbing the entirty of the physical form of the Comet. I mean, the Comet itself didn't seem the least bit "fatigued" or "weakened" after being released from Orgalorg, so we have no reason to believe that any "significant" amount of its energy was absorbed. And here, I thought that one of the points of this Wiki was to only base things on completely solid evidence from feats and scaling, rather than going off of vague assumptions with no real basis. But literally all I see with the scaling of Orgalorg from the Comet, is people going off of totally vague, baseless assumptions.

Other huge problems I noticed: The Vampire King doesn't actually have a Low 2-C Key, despite others supposedly scaling from him at Low 2-C. The Lich is somehow not given a Low 2-C key, which is ridiculous when he is known to be one of the outright most powerful characters in the whole series. Finn's "At Least Low 2-C, Likely Far Higher" Season 8-11 rating seems to be scaled partly from Flame Queen, despite the fact that Flame Queen doesn't have any Low 2-C rating of her own. Jake the Dog doesn't have any Low 2-C key, despite the fact that he did better against Golb's Monsters than Fern did, and Fern is supposedly Low 2-C, and also despite the fact that Jake should clearly scale to Fin. And Marceline doesn't have a Low 2-C key despite the fact that she was able to AP-stomp the durability of one of Golb's Monsters, just one of which was able to overwhelm literally all the other characters in the show besides Jake, including Fern.

It seems to me that right now, the scaling and tiering for A.T. characters on this wiki is all over the freaking place, and is complete and utter nonsense.

Another point: Finn being Low 2-C would mean he is immeasurably stronger than Grob Gob Glob Grod and the Cosmic Owl among others, which makes literally zero sense in the context of the show's mythology.

Again, I know Darkanine and others are probably going to criticize and flame me for this like they have done to the OP what with them trying to turn Antvasima against the OP and get him to close the thread, but I don't care. Just because someone has a very high status on this site doesn't give them the right to act like an arrogant jerk and put down others because they disagree with you, you hear me Darkanine? According to you, just because I happen to agree with the OP and think that it's silly for Finn to be Low 2-C, I must not be a real fan of the series. I find that incredibly insulting. I wouldn't be responding in such a hostile fashion if it weren't for Darkanine saying that, for him insinuating that anyone who dares to disagree with him isn't a real fan.

Also, Darkanine, you say you have "debunked" all of the OP's points, but you never did properly debunk the point about scaling Orgalorg from the Comet. So to me, the OP is the one who seems to have logic on his side here, regardless of how much lower his status on this site may be than yours.

I think that Goodyfresh makes sense. The Adventure Time profiles seem very exaggerated and incoherent. That sort of unreliable scaling gives a bad reputation to the wiki.

Im sorry but i really have to agree with Dark on this, Adventure Time has extremely deep and complex lore that you need to be well versed in in order to understand the current ratings, but to a casual viewer who hasnt had the chance to do so and only has basic knowledge of the verse it would look like the stats are exaggerated

Antvasima said:
I think that Goodyfresh makes sense. The Adventure Time profiles seem exaggerated and incoherent.
Exactly! I knew you, of all people, could be logical and objective about this, Antvasima. Please don't listen to Darkanine just because he has a much higher "status" on this site than the OP or me. The guy is clearly being a smug jerk who is literally accusing anyone who happens to disagree with him of not being a real fan of the series and not seeing all the episodes, which is the type of logical-fallacy based straw-man argument that people resort to when they don't want to admit they have been proven wrong. Also it's complete freaking nonsense, becuase I've probably watched and re-watched this series more than Darkanine has XD Adventure Time is kind of one of my biggest obsessions, and you would be hard-pressed to find someone who knows the canon material of the show better than I do. I've even made some pretty big edits to the Adventure Time wiki based on things I noticed in the series that no one else on the Adventure Time wiki seems to have noticed before me.

I do apologize, Antvasima, if it seemed like I was becoming a bit. . . .hostile, towards Darkanine I mean, in my post above. It's just that, well, the guy is accusing anyone who agrees with the OP, like me, of not being a real fan; and like I said, I am OBSESSED with Adventure Time, so I find that extremely insulting XD

@WeeklyBattles, since I never learned how to multi-quote in this forum: I am NOT just a casual fan, as I have continued to point out. My knowledge of the verse is FAR from "basic." If you look logically at things, there are MAJOR logical inconsistencies with a lot of the scaling being used for Low 2-C A.T. characters. Such as the scaling of Orgalorg from the Comet, despite the fact that we have no way to gauge whether he absorbed anything mroe than an infinitesimal fraction of its power before being defeated.

Based on my actually-extensive knowledge of this verse from having watched and read all the canon and non-canon material multiple times over, I believe that characters like Finn scale to Moon Level to Large Planet Level, like how they used to be on here before they got changed to Low 2-C.

Goodyfresh said:
The guy is clearly being a smug jerk
Calling someone a "smug jerk" shouldn't be warranted in any civilized debate, despite me agreeing with your general logic.

Which is odd because you apologize for that kind of behavior in the same post you do it.

Your insistence that Dark is simply abusing his authority in this thread and that people are going to disagree with you simply for being a regular user honestly comes off as nothing more than an attempt to guilt trip others. If you are going to make logical and unbiased arguments no one's going to ignore them just for coming from a regular member, you have no need to act like some kind of victim trying to go against some corrupt individual with a high status

Andytrenom said:
Your insistence that Dark is simply abusing his authority in this thread and that people are going to disagree with you simply for being a regular user honestly comes off as nothing more than an attempt to guilt trip others. If you are going to make logical and unbiased arguments no one's going to ignore them just for coming from a regular member, you have no need to act like some kind of victim trying to go against some corrupt individual with a high status
I'm just mad that he accused anyone disagreeing with him of being a casual fan who hasn't even seen all the episodes. Since that is LITERALLY what he said. How is that NOT a case of someone being smug and making logically-fallacious straw-man arguments? Because that's EXACTLY what a straw-man logical fallacy is: When you can't actually defeat your opponent with logic, resort to attacking them on a personal level instead in order to try to discredit them. That's exactly what I see Darkanine doing here, and I call it like I see it.

From what I've seen, sometimes people's opinions on this wiki DO get disregarded in favor of someone else's just becuase the latter happens to have a far higher status on the site, rather than because the latter actually has more logical points. If you want to say I am "guilt tripping" based on that, then fine, interpret it that way, whatever. But it's something I have seen happen, and it seems to possibly be happening here, given that one of the most respected members of the wiki is resorting to straw-man attacks against people and somehow, no one else is calling him out on it besides me.

But this is all bringing us way off-topic from what the real point should be here, which is: Who actually has logic on their side in this debate? I would say that the person whose argument doesn't put Finn above the likes of Glob, the Lich, and Citadel Guardians. I.e., the OP, is the one with logic on their side.

@Dargoo Faust: I do agree that I went too far in the use of the word "jerk" and other such wording. My bad about that. I do apologize to everyone in the thread, including Darkanine, for wording things in such a way. I would go back and edit my posts in that regard but at this point that feels like too much work since it is 12:30 AM where I live and I need to go to bed. Whether or not I was wrong to use such strong language, and whether or not I was wrong to try to come across as "playign the victim," however, should have no bearing on the fact that Darkanine is, indeed, resorting to straw-man arguments in order to try to prove his point, which isn't something people are supposed to do on this wiki. Personally, I would have thought that one of the most respected, experienced members of this community would be above the likes of accusing people of being "casual" fans just because they happen to disagree with him. But I guess I would have thought wrong. I am honestly immensenly disappointed.

Look, I agree with your arguments about Adventure Time, but I do not appreciate that you started to make accusations.

Anyway, lets get back on topic please.

Antvasima said:
Look, I agree with your arguments about Adventure Time, but I do not appreciate that you started to make accusations.
Anyway, lets get back on topic please.
How is it an "accusation" to call someone out for a straw-man logical-fallacy when that is clearly what they are doing? What he did, accusing people of being "casual" fans all because they disagreed with him, is literally the very definition of a straw-man argument. All I'm doing is pointing out exactly what is happening, not making an unfounded accusation. I was under the impression that the use of blatant, major logical fallacies (especially those that rely on trying to discredit an opponent by attacking them) is frowned upon on this wiki, and I would have thought that one of the most respected, experienced members of the entire community would be above doing such a thing. But okay, yes, let's get back on topic. I will agree to disagree on this and drop the subject entirely in favor of simply talking about A.T. power-scaling.

So back to one of my big points: It makes no sense for a character like Finn to be infinitely above characters like Glob, The Lich, or the Vampire King. All of these are characters who are clearly shown to be way above Finn's level. Yeah I know, he "defeated" the Lich before, but that was always by some kind of fluke based upon some major weakness or other that the Lich had in that particular scenario.

Edit: I have a question for those who think that it is valid to scale Orgalorg from the Catalyst Comet. While we do know for a fact that the Catalyst Comet is a Low 2-C entity capable of becoming one with all of universal space-time, what evidence do we have that Orgalorg absorbed anything more than an infinitesimal portion of an infinitesimal portion of its power before being defeated by the Grass Arm?

Further Edit: Just fyi, I am going to bed now since it is almost 1:00 A.M. here, but will probably be back in this thread tomorrow. I promise that when I come back to this thread, I will be much more civil, okay guys? I was just realy, really upset at being accused, along with anyone else agreeing with the OP, of being just a "casual" fan; and that caused me to lash out and use some strong language that I shouldn't have. As I said, my further posts in this thread will be civil, and will be entirely restricted to debate about power-scaling.

Darkanine has been inoffensive in this thread. He just didn't agree with you, but again, let's focus on the actual revisions.

Antvasima said:
Alao, you should preferably use the Adventure Time verse page and the Knowledgeable Members List to find members to ask to comment here.
This is a good idea for the OP. I actually just added myself to the list of verse-supporters you linked there, that's the last thing I'm doing before going to bed tonight. While I realize I didn't get off on the best foot with everyone here in this thread, I do happen to have a tremendous amount of knowledge about this series, and am open to anyone who has questions about the verse contacting me with their inquiries. I've seen most episodes so many times that I can tell you the vast majority of what happens in most plot-arcs pretty much perfectly from memory; I'm kinda unhealthily obsessed with A.T., if we're being honest, lol. But that makes me a pretty good source of info, since I remember in-detail pretty much 95% of what happens in the series ^_^

I'm not saying that necessarily makes me the biggest authority on the verse's power-scaling, though. What I AM saying is that I am familiar with all the series' major feats, including those based on scaling to other characters. Based on the knowledge I have on the subject, it is my steadfast belief that characters like Finn and Jake, by the later seasons, range somewhere from Tier 5-C to 5-A, depending on which feats one wants to consider valid to scale to. For 5-A, obviously the major feat people like to scale to is Charlie's, but as others have pointed out, scaling to Charlie is somewhat iffy since we don't actually know exactly how her powers work in terms of her mass/density when she size-shifts. Of course, there is also the K-E calculation for the feat by the unnamed alien that chopped up a planet, which is most assuredly a 5-A feat if you want to go by the K-E, while it is a 5-C feat going by the amount of material destroyed. As a result, I personally am in the camp that says these characters are "At Least 5-C, Likely 5-A."

And yes, I do realize how ironic it is, at this point after all the crap I said earlier, that the calcs for the feats I am mentioning were done by Darkanine. Lol. The guy definitely knows his stuff when it comes to doing calcs like that one.

Personally, I don't see anyone as being able to validly scale to anything that is Low 2-C, besides the likes of cosmic entities like Prismo who themselves scale far above THAT, anyway. I've seen the arguments for feats/scaling that are supposedly Low 2-C, and none of them seem valid to me. I already mentioned, for example, the reasons why we can't logically scale Orgalorg to the Comet. To go into more detail: We simply don't know how much of its energy he had properly absorbed before being defeated. Based on what we saw, the answer is "an infinitesimal amount," since the Comet didn't seem the least bit fatigued or fazed afterwards, which to me indicates that we can't properly scale Orgalorg to the full reality-warping power of the Comet. And the argument that I'm sure some might try to make, "well, he CAPTURED the Comet, so he must be Low 2-C," certainly isn't valid when we consider that the Comet's PHYSICAL abilities aren't known to be Low 2-C; It is its reality-warping power when at its full potential that is known to be Low 2-C. We have no evidence that the Comet actually made any effort to escape from Orgalorg, so Orgalorg's feat of capturing and restraining the comet can't scale to the Comet's actual powers. Knowing what we do about the Comet, it's likely that it made no attempt to escape from Orgalorg because it already knew that it would be freed by Finn in short order; The Comet has Cosmic Awareness, after all, and moreover Finn is the reincarnation of one of the past comets, so it probably already knew that Finn would free it by defeating Orgalorg, and thus made no effort to use its powers to escape.

For that matter, we don't even know how the Comet's powers work. In what sense or settings, and under what conditions, is it even able to use its powers? It would SEEM that the Comet can only use its abilities for "bringing change," and for all its godlike power, it may actually not be capable of using its abilities for defense, attack, escape, or anything else of the sort. Thus, Orgalorg's feat of capturing and restraining the comet, for all we know doesn't scale to anything more than the comet's overall K-E from its mass and speed.

And now I've stayed up far too late, it is almost 1:15 AM here; Goodnight everyone. Sorry again about my earlier use of harsh language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back