• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Destroying things that touch it on an atomic scale <-- how do we know that? Is there is a chapter that explains KQ ability?

Dunno to be honest, maybe it comes from the murderer "never leaving a trace" at the crime scene, and so people assumed that it means there was nothing left behind.

If this is the reason why I doubt the validity, the technology that police had in the 90s is nowhere near the the technology we have today. The statement could be interpreted as "the police couldnt find anything left behind" and it would be just as logical, meaning there could be traces left behind they just can't match it to anyone because of how vague and few the evidence is, or that they could have missed some evidence. Both of these don't imply atomization.

Maybe there is a scan or better logic proving it though.

I mean, yeah, but 90's cops can still find cellular material. It'd have to be at least complete cellular destruction, but yeah, atomization isn't really supported.

KQ at least destroying the target on a cellular level would be the most likely. Though I'm not sure exactly what that would mean for clothes and such.

Even if he said it I would consider it hyperbole. We know stand users aren't 100% knowledgable on the limits and exact specifics of their stands, (Josuke saying CD is 300mph, Giorno not knowing how GER works, etc) I don't think it would be too OOC for Kira to shout it out in the heat of the moment without knowing if it's 100% valid and accurate

>heat of the moment.

Didnt claim that was the scenario . Also him having utilizing his stand for 15 years would circumvent that .

As far as direct panel feats go he can make a hand turn to dust and vapor on different ocasions .

Although seeing as the "without a trace " goes as far as destroying the soul also . And bomb one was described as actually "erasing" the prey .

I might be mistaken here, but wouldn't the police treat this as a missing person's case rather than a murder? If so, why would they try to find DNA and such in a relatively inconspicuous enviroment (I mean the entire point was that no one could tell there was a murder)? And if they wouldn't try to find it, would it be proper to scale him to the tech?

That said, pretty sure it destroys the soul so its more op.

The cases were treated as that although a few did have a handful of cases and investigations from what i recal akthough multiple quotes saying kq erases and soul destruction may be pseudo existence erasure .

He still hasn't researched or done scientific studies with his stand, having 15 years of experience only lets him know what works, and why it works, not how it works. Josuke had his stand for ~16 years, still doesn't know "how" either.

There's no soul destruction with Kira, we see Shigenchi explicitally travel to heaven in his broken exploded form.

@SomebodyData I think the cases were grouped up differently, maybe some correlated with others enough to warrant it being a serial killer/kidnapper, and maybe others were too hard to tell and were considered to be just general kidnappings/murders.

Unfair assumption, we see how casually he uses it to punch through his mother. He's not a quick thinker as we've seen with his fight with Superfly and others, he's just experienced and a natural with it.

Long accepted =/= fact or undebatable or accurate or truth. Time to start a new CRT soon.

When would josuke of used cd to fight it at any reasonable amount of power?

Admins agreed and that wasnt my thrwad . It was an admin thread . Like it or not kq destroys souls. Hell ya posted a scan .

I've commented about the Kira atomization issue, I'm good with the responses for now.

My scan was showing you that his soul was still intact and went to heaven, just like Avdols and Iggy. I'll start a CRT so let's drop this.

@J-man

You do know opinions change, no? Saying admins agreed doesn't make it less debatable.

That said, I do agree it destroys souls... But if his thread reaches other conclusions, then yeah, like it or not, KQ will not be accepted to destroy souls in this wiki.

Crumbles apart? That was him passing on (albeit in suffering) we saw the same shit with Avdols and Iggy. I guess Vanilla Ice has soul erasure with his boots too.

Objectively, they both took a form as a spirit, before being spread apart and blown away with the clouds.

Your arguing that because one crumbled more than the others that his soul was erased, ignoring the possibility that maybe it was to reflect that Avdol died a more peaceful-er death (saving his friends) vs Shingenchi's. (not getting to warn his friends)

Also ignoring the possibility that maybe it was just artistic effect and Araki wasn't entirely consistent. Nope, has to be that soul erasure hax.

OK bud.

Yeah except shigechi and rohan were spread apart as particles of dust .

The fact youre using "flashy effect" as a excuse is absolutely not cuting .

And mate abdul ff gyro iggy etc had no wounds . Shigechi and rohan? The soul on panel got dusted explicitly . And headcanon much ?.

Reread my last post if you really want to make the same point twice.

I didn't say that's why, I said it's a potential reason why, I personally believe my first reason more. It doesn't cut it because you like the Kira wank more than the truth.

Their state of distress before death (Rohan being tricked, Shingenchi not being able to save his friends) are another equally likely explanation as to why they crumble more so than Avdol and Iggy. (Both of them saved their friends via sacrifice)

It's not headcanon, it's me pointing else equally likely explanations which make more sense than assuming soul erasure.

If you don't agree that's fine I'm starting a CRT and I plan on it getting accepted.

Nice meme but youre litterally pulling "well maybe this" or "maybe that" when thats completely unfounded and not at all hinted at .

Youre not doing equally potential explanations youre exclaiming unfounded hypotheticals because ypure denying what was blatantly shown on panel .

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
We saw Souls passing in full form except when KQ bombed them to death. Bruno, Iggy, Abdul, Gyro, that one waifu girl, everyone except Shigechi and Rohan.
None of those souls were ever in distress before death. The two Kira victims happened to be in distress as I said before which is why they don't look like full form. They look cracked and shit when they pass away because being in distress causes you to carry your appearance based on how you die.

Ghost girl and her dog both have injuries based in how they die too, they also died distressed.

What? Gyro?

The ghost girl and dog are a case if araki changed his mind . Apparently shigechi and rohan had the same wound as her if her early statements are to be trusted and the souls that past through "har her wound" despite later saying all the souls exploded .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Nice meme but youre litterally pulling "well maybe this" or "maybe that" when thats completely unfounded and not at all hinted at .

Youre not doing equally potential explanations youre exclaiming unfounded hypotheticals because ypure denying what was blatantly shown on panel .
Thats exactly what you did? "Oh they looked cracked and shit, maybe Kira can even blow up their soul!"... when was that stated at all? My explanation is just as hinted at as yours, lmao.

I'm explaining what was shown on panel, as have you. We just have different explanations and conclusions.

None of those suggesting your theory. We even saw a proper way of how Souls go with waifu girl. We know that it just happened and that happened only when Kira did it. Soul Erasure makes more sense. And police normally can do cellular investigation in 1989.

My explanation actually happens .

Youre explanation requires thinking and utilizing unfounded asunptions that arent and proven and also a lack of statement that dont exist . While mine does what on panel .

Haven't read SBR fully, my go to excuse for this one will be a classic case of Araki forgot logistics and specifics. That and SBR isn't connected to main Jojo verse.

My point is all souls that passed on in peace have been in one form with no injuries, all souls that passed on in stress have had their injuries displayed. This is fact. With this fact, I'm concluding that Kira didn't destroy their soul, they just were in stress and thus carried over their injuries as they passed on.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
My explanation actually happens .

Youre explanation requires thinking and utilizing unfounded asunptions that arent and proven and also a lack of statement that dont exist . While mine does what on panel .
No it doesn't rofl, what happens is they looked crack and crumble, your explanation is that Kira drstroyed their soul. Your explanation doesn't happen your wanker.

Your explanation required thinking, as did mine.

Ah the wanker card. Guess plenty of respected users are wankers also. And crumbled? The souls got dusted mate .

Denial then lord? What happened on panel contradicts ya man .

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
We didn't saw Kira's injuries in Deadman's Question. And he's distressed as ****.
Havent read this either, don't really know what it's about. He's not really a soul here though, with unfinished business you become a ghost. Maybe the injury is under his suit, just like anime girls injuries.

His suit was blown off and dripping blood all over his face. We got none of that. He lost his leg when he was cleansed, not some connection when he was alive.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ah the wanker card. Guess plenty of respected users are wankers also. And crumbled? The souls got dusted mate .

Denial then lord? What happened on panel contradicts ya man .
No not everyone just you in general. I should tone it down though. Distinction between dusted and crumbled is irrelevant, they both describe the state of injury on Kira's victims as souls.

There's no contradictions here.

Back