• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer B ( Naruto) vs Kaido ( op)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized Blood thirsty 1st round:eek:cto full form vs dragon form 2nd round: human forms No prep

Both are 6-B

Killer B = High 6-C / Large Island level

Kaido = 6-B / Country level

What can B do to Kaido?.

No b isn't 6-B yet but this is a what if right so if killer B was 6-B how would this play out

Kunglao105 said:
No b isn't 6-B yet but this is a what if right so if killer B was 6-B how would this play out
You should post it on the fun and games thread because versus threads are not what if battles.

Killer B is easily country level in his Biju mode. His speed is easily in lightning tier. He tanked his own attack so his durablity is also island tier with a lowball. His stamina is very high thanks to Hachibi.

Kaido doesn't have many feats yet. But. His strongest attack is just about able to break a mountain, so that is where he goes. Kaido was able to speedblitz Luffy, who is capable of easily dodging bullets that travel at the speed of sound. So Kaido is above sound speed, maybe even lighting speed. His durability and stamina are also quite high, considering all the things he survived.

So. B is stronger and faster, maybe more durable and likely has more stamina. So... Kaido doesn't have much of a chance. He may be strongest creature of the One Piece world, but that world sure haven't seen a tailed beast.

I know for a fact Kaido is more powerful than that and I don't keep up with One Piece like that. The Downplay is crazy.

He blew up the top of a mountain to destroy his enemies without fighting.

Luffy barrages him with no effect and Kaido dispatched him. If you call that a fight we have to consider me crushing an insect with my foot a fight

Wait, so Killer B isn't 6-B anymore?

Kaido one-shots, but his rating is also about to change.

Killer B is 6-B in his biju mode. Anyone who says otherwise, doesn't know how to scale Naruto.

Kaido may be 6-B, but there is no evidence or scaling for it. Kaido shown he is 7-A, I believe he is 6-C, like the other Yonko. Nobody in One Piece shown anything close to 6-B yet, (Except Whitebeard, who was said to be able to destory the world. But who knows how literal that is.)

His profile doesn't know how to scale Naruto, then.

Your fallacy level is over 9000. Unbelievable.

Yet his profile literally says he is 6-B. His feats show he is 6-B. Scaling says he is 6-B. Just because some brain dead person gave him low tiers doesn't mean he isn't actually strong.

And I just noticed someone decided to make B lose to freaking Sanji.... jesus the downplay on this guy is real.

Not even mentioning the beain dead reasoning for Kaido's 6-B rank.

I shouldn't laugh at this because it's 5:18am where I live and everyone is sleeping but gosh you're making it too hard for me, dude.

His profile says B is Low 6-B at Full Power, not 6-B. His feats have been calced at such level.

Funnily enough you say that a brain dead just downplays B, at the same time you argue for 7-A, Supersonic Kaido.

Yeah, I argue for 7-A Kaido, because I literally said I think he is 6-C. That's some big brain smarts right there.

Yeah, really smart to argue 7-A while thinking he's 6-C.

Anyway, there's no 6-B B and his Low 6-B key scales below OP Low 6-Bs, so Kaido Divine Thunders B until the verse gets revised.

Kaido ******* beats the living shit out of the Octopus Rapper

There's just no comparison to be made

Someone should close this Thread

It's a stomp Thread in favor of Kaido

I suggest we wait for the revisions to be finished. If the method where the 6-B rating comes from is deleted, we will use the 6-C versions.

Okay, the revision did downgrade OP, but not below 6-B.

So the difference is less than 3x.

What do you say? Do we continue?

So I still can redo Katakuri vs Danny Fenton (Not Phantom) when the time is right (laughs in demonic voice).

Anywho. Kido stomps still but going by the op which would mean their states are equal (So this is more of a Fun and Games match) it would come down more to versatility, Kido has flight and more Stamina imo, 8 Tails got it's Ink and Biju Bomb spam. Does Kido have Haki to boost himself or no?.

From what do you assume that Kaido has more stamina? We've never seen him in extended fight.

And if we look at average stamina in One Piece and in Naruto, than Kaido is completele outclassed.

The Calaca said:
He scales above people who can fight for ten days straight. Simple as that.
Can you give me the context of this statement? Did they fight every second of every day, or did they take breaks in between? (My knowledge on OP is very limited)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The Calaca said:
He scales above people who can fight for ten days straight. Simple as that.
Can you give me the context of this statement? Did they fight every second of every day, or did they take breaks in between? (My knowledge on OP is very limited)
The longest fight in One Piece that could be considerd a fight and was maybe continuous, is fight between Ace and Jinbe, which lasted 5 days. But taking into consideration other fights, where people last minutes-hours before collapsing, they were most likelty taking breaks, or weren't serious all the time (They weren't trying to kill eachother after all).

Like, Luffy, who should scale above Ace and Jinbe back then, was able to last only 13 hours against Katakuri. That's half a day.

Or we just aknowlage that Ace was so badass, that pre-Whitebeard Ace was stronger than Luffy is now.

P.S.

I guess Dorry and Brogy are the strongest characters in One Piece, because they were fighting for the last hundred years. I guess that makes them like 5-B, probably higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back