• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Kill la Kill) Revision for base Tsumugu and base Elite Four

So base Tsumugu is currently 7-C/ Town level for defeating Synchronized Ryuko and several club captains in episode 5. However, there are a few problems:

1. I noticed that not all club captains are Town level like Mako (example being Fukuroda and Hakodate), so defeating a bunch of club captains that are below Town level doesn't make him Town level.

2. It took him a long time and lots of needles to defeat Ryuko. And those needles didn't damage Ryuko. He said it himself. The needles only weaken the synchronization between the wearer and the clothes.

3. In the OVA he got owned pretty quickly by the Gamagori clone. And by defeating their own clones, the Base! Elite Four are placed at 8-A.

So for these reasons, should we downgrade base Tsumugu to Possibly 8-A for briefly holding his own against Gamagori clone, or upgrade the base Elite Four to 7-C?

Btw, why are the Elite Four clones weaker than the real Elite Four that wore the first 3-Star uniforms? Because they are created from the No-Star students' fear of the Student Council back when they donned their very first 3-Star uniforms, shouldn't the clones be equal to them at that point?

I agree with the first two parts, but I would need to rewatch the final episode again. Problem is the video I initially watch was deleted, unless someone else can find another one. However, I think downgrading Tsumugu would be more reasonable, since with the Uniform clones were perfect copies that would mean the Elite Four would be weaker with their uniforms than without, which wouldn't make much sense.

Ok yeah, it was only briefy but Tsumugu was able to fight the Shackle Regalia clone without any anti-life fiber weapons, which would make him MCB.

Also i have to add technologial manipulation to inamuta's page, since the probe regalia can remotely hack technology.

It still doesn't make sense to me that the Elite Four clones are weaker than the real Elite Four (with their 1st uniforms) since they are exact copies :/ But then again, base Ryuko defeated clone Junketsu Satsuki before getting her hand on the scissor blades, so I guess... inconsistency?

Thing is they're not. It's even stated in the episode that they're just thrown together from scraps of the remains of the REVOCS corporation. They're nowhere near as powerful as the originals.

But they are still created from the no-stars' memories and fear of the original Elite 4? But then I guess memories can be quite blurry and inaccurate

Well, throughout the series it's shown that not all of the students fear the Elite 4, so that could have something to do with it.

Back