• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill Bill: Ratings and Questions

So not really a full CRT, or downgrade, but I do have just a three questions about these guy's ratings.

1. Does Beatrix really deserve her Wall level ratings? I don't know what the general consensus is on wall level or where it stands, so maybe her cutting the other katana with her sword means she's wall level, but wouldn't it only be with the sword? The other justifications seem to weak to back this up, so maybe adding a relevant one would help? I just thought of it now, but I remember Pai Mei punching through an abnormally thick piece of wood, perhaps that could be looked at?

2. Is Subsonic warranted? It's just one feat, and it didn't appear like she speedblitzed them, like at all. Could it maybe be calced, to further back it up? It doesn't look like it can, but it would help back up it up. There's gotta be other feats, the fights tend to move at fast speeds.

3. Where does supersonic attack speed come from? I understand it for Beatrix, she has a gun. For O-Ren though, the point for it says that she kept up with The Bride in combat.

What?

I think there might have been a mix up, cause I don't recally Kiddo moving at supersonic speeds, or her using guns in her battle against O-Ren at all. Same applies to Pai Mei.

So yeah, just a few things I'd like to be cleared up, if anyone knows anything that'd be great.

I may not be super knowledgeable, but I'll answer as best I can for now.

1. I think slicing a person apart with minimal effort, even with a sword, is immediate Wall-level due to requiring the muscle strength to break through all that bone without losing momentum.

2. No, that would not be Subsonic. Subsonic means you're moving faster than the eye can follow. The feat looks like it borders on it, but I don't think it really would be.

3. Unless O-Ren specifically reacted to *beep*'s guns, no she shouldn't be Supersonic

If i remember Beatrix hurt her hand without feeling pain in the process of freeing herself while buried in a coffin, she does casually slash fodders with her sword.

I think that Jordan already answered this.

Back