• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also this seems to be Fate Manip and Blessed considering Blessed only covers probability Manip and we get additional info on the wish that it prevented Goku fron dying and let him survive from Vegeta

Tier 1???
Tier 1 from the Tiering system.
Like,

Tier 1 from the Tiering system.
Like,
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
So what yall planing with tier 1 with this?

I'd say Blessed for Goku works but the way our blessed page describes it...

• Protection - A character may be blessed with protections such as Resistance to certain types of attacks and abilities or it may be harder than usual to successfully strike at the character due to Probability Manipulation or other means.
The wish didn't make Goku hard hit nore did the wish grant him any resistances to survive certain attacks. However I think our description could be better as Goku would be Blessed by the dragons wish to survive. The wish made it so he could survive until adult hood so it would give the Dragon fate manipulation through it's wishes, while Goku would be blessed by the wish in a sense, at least in my opinion.

So you can put me down Blessed

And that's make three staff agreements to blessed i think.

I think fate manipulation works, but blessed makes sense too.

Do i need to wait 48 hours now?

And that's make three staff agreements to blessed i think.

I think fate manipulation works, but blessed makes sense too.

Do i need to wait 48 hours now?
Looks like shenron gets it but goku gets blessed

no you don’t have to wait 48 hours since it’s been 48 hours since the creation of the crt

Back