• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Since this calc for Kris jumping has been accepted, they and Susie should be upgraded in their Light World key with the following ratings:

Kris' AP: Street level (Can generate this amount of energy with their jump)

Kris' Speed: Peak Human (Can leap from the window to the center of a room in a instant)

Kris' Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can extert this much force with their legs)

Susie AP: Street level (Stronger than Kris and threatened to kill them)

Susie's Speed: Peak Human (Can keep up with Kris)

Susie's Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Lifted Kris with one arm and threatened to tear off their face)

That's about it, I don't think any of the other lightners in the Light World have a reason to be scaling from Kris, at least not the ones with profiles.

If I had a nickel for everytime a character got 9-C Tier for jumping, I had 2 nickles, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice

Agreed btw

Thanks for your input.

I will proceed to make the changes.
that jump looks perfectly reasonable for a regular person to do which makes me a bit unsure on this
It's all about the speed, no human would be able to jump that fast without any prior acceleration (standing jumps are around 2.5 m/s).

he doesnt look that fast to me, the calc says he does it in one frame, im not super familiar with frames but wouldnt 1 frame be him disappearing from the window and reappearing on the floor with no in-between

he doesnt look that fast to me, the calc says he does it in one frame, im not super familiar with frames but wouldnt 1 frame be him disappearing from the window and reappearing on the floor with no in-between
He traveled 0.33 meters in one frame, not the whole distance.

Basically Kris is traveling 0.33 meters per frame.

then i feel like this is just the tackling problem, where technically every human is 9-C via tackling at full speed, it just doesnt look like kris is doing anything impressive right now

i dont really care though, im not gonna bother disagreeing or anything

Judging by the way Kris jumped with their legs extended, they could very well perform a drop kick the same way they jumped here, so the tackle comparison is not an issue in this case.

A tackle requires some time to accelerate to reach 9-C, Kris doesn't require that, they can jump that quick at any standing point, even in odd places like a window.
It just doesnt look like kris is doing anything impressive right now
Jumping that fast without a Soul seems pretty impressive to me.

I understand your concerns, but the math doesn't lie.

Back