• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiara Sessyoin vs link(composite)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Yeah but idk how good is Kiara's mindhax, it might be better than what he can resist
I mean link resisted the twilight mirrior and ganons mind hax that can go up to planetary to cross-dimensional

Ganons mind hax isn't anywhere close to continental let alone planetary, cross-dimensional just means he can use mind hax on someone from another dimension. Twilight Mirror also hasn't shown anything close to planetary. Kiaras mind hax is planetary from what I've heard so Link shouldn't be able to resist it.

The best mind hax resistance we got is Link beinf able to take all the thoughts, memories, or whatever from everyone in Termina which while a good feat isn't close to planetary. Although I think Kiaras mind hax only works if you lust over something? (I don't much about her so correct me if I'm wrong).

Link nulls the mindhax with the Master Sword and Moon Pearl, though. Master Sword nulls magic and TF stuff, while the Moon Pearl negates the effects of "evil forces" on Link. If it weren't for these two items, Kiara's mindhax would work.

Back