• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first one is just Illusion Creation, the second and third one is the ability to control other people's illusions, and the fourth one would be a layer of detection for Tsuna I guess.

As for the last two, Illusion Control and Power Mimicry. I don't know anything about verse some I'm just judging off what I see.

The first one is just Illusion Creation, the second and third one is the ability to control other people's illusions, and the fourth one would be a layer of detection for Tsuna I guess.

As for the last two, Illusion Control and Power Mimicry. I don't know anything about verse some I'm just judging off what I see.
Thanks for the input

Hmm, iirc the amount of layers is around 9 for the strongest illusionists (Kawahira, Daemon, Mukuro, Fran and Chrome).

Alright, changed the question to overall layering because I am confused.

So illusions are roughly 9 layered.

I've heard Tsuna's petrification is 7 layered.

So what about Tsuna's ZPB first Edition

ZPB revised

Yamamotto's Rain Flames

Byakuran's Power Nullification (White Applause)

Tsuna's Hyper Intuition

Tsuna's Ultimate Intuition

Finally Reborn's Chaos Shot: "Through Leon, he fires a set of Sun Flames that numbs all the body's organs and nearly shuts them down making the body act as if it were dead. It acts as a homing missile and can even split into two or more projectiles at will."

Iirc, the layers for the illusions are:

Normal humans < Fodder Illusionists < Sealed Mammon < Chrome < Chrome with Mist Flames < Genkishi < Hyper Intuition (tho i don't remember how much HI helped Tsuna during his fight with Genkishi) < Torikabuto < Vindice < Daemon < Devil's Lens < Mist Vongola Gear

With this chain being both for potency and resistance.

Most of these have nothing to do with layers, sadly.

heard Tsuna's petrification is 7 layered
No idea why.

So what about Tsuna's ZPB first Edition

ZPB revised

Yamamotto's Rain Flames

Byakuran's Power Nullification (White Applause)

Tsuna's Hyper Intuition

Tsuna's Ultimate Intuition
Revised, Rain flames and power null may have layers (i think Yung said they had a long time ago), all the others have no layers afaik.

Iirc, the layers for the illusions are:

Normal humans < Fodder Illusionists < Sealed Mammon < Chrome < Chrome with Mist Flames < Genkishi < Hyper Intuition (tho i don't remember how much HI helped Tsuna during his fight with Genkishi) < Torikabuto < Vindice < Daemon < Devil's Lens < Mist Vongola Gear

With this chain being both for potency and resistance.

Most of these have nothing to do with layers, sadly.

No idea why.

Revised, Rain flames and power null may have layers (i think Yung said they had a long time ago), all the others have no layers afaik.
Ok, ty

Sorry for the bump, but what was the settled on number for how many layers Mukuro's illusions are?

I will also say that I feel there should prolly be a thread made addressing this so we can add a note to the illusionist's pages for how many layers they have. Ordinarily I wouldn't care as much, but since KHR's illusions are cracked as heck, I feel having a number to go from the get go would make determining fair MUs for the illusionists easy.

11 at the peak, Kawahira being pretty much a 12.

Oh I don't think all that's needed. I think just making a thread and debating the layers with others knowledgeable on KHR would suffice. After that, just linking the thread into the edit summary box for anyone interested in seeing the reasoning for the layers.
Scans would obviously help but again, I don't think that's super necessary.
Really though this is moreso just food for thought and not something I think is like, completely necessary

Last edited:
Back