• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just wanted to bring up the idea of making some small updates on abilities in the KHR verse

1. Aura-
    Very self-explanatory, Flames in KHR are an aura and are shown to affect the environment around them when intense enough. This can either be added to every profile in the verse or only added for characters such as Tsuna, Enma, and Checker Face while others receive "likely"
    yjgrRbi.jpg
  2. Acrobatics-
    Also self-explanatory, Tsuna, Enma, and Xanxus are shown to be very nimble in the air are very capable of maneuvering themselves in battle.
    VC7UqKs.jpg
  3. Statistics Amplification for Enma-
    Enma is shown to be able to boost his speed similar to the way Tsuna can so I think it's only right to add it to his bio
    L4CIHdz.jpg
  4. Illusion creation for Yamamoto-
    Despite not being a mist flame, Yamamoto uses Illusions(by wiki definitions). By using almost identical substitutions with water reflections Yamamoto gets the leg up on the opponent by fooling their vision.
    iwIGN57.jpg

5. Stealth Mastery for Yamamoto-
    Piggybacking off of the last ability, I believe Yamamoto should be given stealth mastery for being able to pull off this feat consistently with no prep time
    vE9jtRY.jpg

6. Self-Destruction for Enma
    During the climax of the Enma vs Tsuna fight, Enma falls into one of his black holes and accidentally creates one that is massive almost inescapable(needing a high 7-A attack to interrupt it). Although not in character for him to willfully do, it's still a skill that has been pulled off in the manga
    OupsW3n.jpg

I also suggest Bermuda getting Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance.
here, it's stated that he can continuously light the flames of night.
here, Tsuna and Reborn are saying that Bermuda will keep supplying the Vindice and the device continuously for all eternity.
which also can give him a Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance because he will keep doing that for all eternity at that stance which means he won't eat or drink anything

I don’t really see how that’s statistics amplification if he’s just launching himself towards his foes unless we consider using rocket boosts to be stat amping on the wiki, which I don’t recall being a thing

everything else is fine

I don’t really see how that’s statistics amplification if he’s just launching himself towards his foes unless we consider using rocket boosts to be stat amping on the wiki, which I don’t recall being a thing

everything else is fine
I shared similar thoughts

By the way, can the number of relevant chapters regarding each scan be posted because their reference of what are accepted will eventually be required on the pages?

Beyond that; All Dying Will Flame users should have Statistics Amplification via amping their attacks with their flames.

Just another thing we forgot I suppose....
It's the reason why people like Kyoya, Dino, Lambo, Squalo, Gamma, Takeshi ect... All have Statistics Amplification.

Edit:

I can't even find the thread for the revision kek. And I'm almost certain it dates back to like 2017 or early 2018 or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rez
I've been meaning to get to this all week but I've been really busy-

My goal this weekend is to add the chapters for the scans, change the reasoning for the stat amps, and add Yuka's suggestions because I agree with them

Back