• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A sword. Basic, non haxy magic so long as he doesn't snipe. Teleportation. The ability to turn into Ganon.

So it basically nullifies offensive hax? I don't think Ganon will try to snipe btw. Ganon can oneshot, right? With the incredible upgrade calc Dust made, he can now solo fictio

Kharn Stomps, Ganon ain't as good as physical combatant as Kharn, plus he can't get past his resurrection

Kharn's rez isn't combat applicable, I'll opine on the rest of this match later

Yeah, once, but not on the battlefield. It'd get Kharn BFRed.

You mean the scene where he just got up again due to the sheer force of violence? That's too unclear to really count for much, and iirc Kharn was alive but still really badly injured. He'd just die again, or be incapped via being incapped. Kharn can die just fine, the CGs don't just constantly rez their champions since they can't always do that.

Pretty confident to qute: "Khorne breathed life into him"

Something in that manner, it was in some codex, god knows which one it was, it was after the heresy

I dont think Khorne resurrecting Kharn mid battle vs someone who cant negate it would count as "fair combat".

Khorne doesn't really care about human notions of hypocrisy that much, but CGs usually rez their dudes elsewhere, if at all. Even Abaddon wasn't rezzed like right beheld the now exhausted Eldrad when Eldrad nearly killed him for good.

For the record (I will edit OP): Kharn is only equipped with Gorechild.

Let's have both of them duel like warriors.

Kharn barely uses his gun anyways.

I'd need to know ganondorf's notable stuff in this key for that, because the wall of text can't really convey what he uses how often and how, etc.

I mean Kharn has over 10.000 year sof experience while Ganon spends that much time sealed or dead for a while. plus he gets Slumped by Link every time. Only good physical combatant is Wind waker Ganon

Kharn did also stomp people who have similarly long tenures as warriors. Look at poor Commander Azrael. Kharn beat him up without even using a weapon, and got hurt almost not at all.

Wokistan said:
I'd need to know ganondorf's notable stuff in this key for that, because the wall of text can't really convey what he uses how often and how, etc.
What exactly do you need to know? I know Ganon almost like the back of my hand

Konaguna said:
Is Khorne gonna negate Flight? Celestine had been flying in their fight hadn't she?
Why would Ganon fly, though? The only times he tries flight is to start playing volleyball, and it doesnt usually end well for him.

I doubt it, unless Ganondorf tries to kite him I guess.

Why would Ganon fly, though? The only times he tries flight is to start playing volleyball, and it doesnt usually end well for him.

Might give help him, this is a kind of stompish TBH, they both the same but Kharn has a weapon with special properties while the sword of six sages is well, just a holy sword.

I mean, I gave him the sword because its the coolest looking weapon he has. If you have any other suggestion I will listen.

Well the Trident seems like a good choice, but given that It probably will have BFRING and magic features negged it makes it a lot worse, even the boomerang toss prolly won't work since Kharn negates psychic powers. Every other trident is pretty much the same but with less abilities, and the swords from wind waker don't seem special though he does seem to be very skilled in using them

Let's give him the dual swords then. Lemme update the OP.

Sounds good, with the sword she might actually be able to outskill him, but Ganon is infor it if he gets cut by Gorechild, so while that kinda makes it mor eeven, Kharn still has a better weapon ngl

Back