• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn the Betrayer vs World War Hulk

This woildbe relevant to kharn, as tier 5/4 hits can essilt send a thousand pounds into orbit. I assume we only treat them as launching when the characters want them to launch, as it's done in fiction? Hulk's thrown people into space before iirc, so it still works here regardless.

Wokistan said:
This woildbe relevant to kharn, as tier 5/4 hits can essilt send a thousand pounds into orbit. I assume we only treat them as launching when the characters want them to launch, as it's done in fiction? Hulk's thrown people into space before iirc, so it still works here regardless.
That's not how it works in almost any fictional franchise.

If he's taken gigafoe hits and wasn't launched into space or smashed into the center of the Earth, then it's not going to happen from a random hit below that level.

Picking him up in an attempt to throw him or carrying him is a different story.

No i mean how often people will be hitting each other for a while then one goes flying off i to a direction. Also how would we treat this if the character is shown as having stuff like this happen, but also has a lower AP that's still lpgically enough to launch? Should a separate threat be made for this, or should it be finished here?

@Wok

Like I said before, the answer is that it depends on the franchise, because this isn't something treated uniformly among every series ever.

Back