• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk vs Freya

Savage She-Hulk, 2-C incarnation, vs Freya as she is at the end of God of War Ragnarok.

Speed Equalized or Freya could do whatever she wants.

Fight takes place in a big empty field, and fighters start 100 metres apart.

She-Hulk:

Freya:

Inconclusive:

But She-Hulk has Low-Mid regeneration, energy absorption and type 4 immortality. She has a chance against Freya.

Last edited:
Ignoring that Freya is need of a massive overhaul in her hax and resistances, what stops her from just restraining She-Hulk with her vines then slicing her to pieces?

Not to mention Freya's massive versatility advantage, skill and experience gap considering she's a warrior that's held her realm from Aesir occupation for decades if not centuries as well as being the former Valkyrie Queen and her range advantage as well.

Ah yes "invulnerable to all threats, physical or magical" my favorite line
And yet apparently not so invulnerable that she was a match for Odin... We sure that's not just a fancy way of saying "I can boost my defense"? Many characters are called invulnerable due to some durability or armour ability which would be useless in many other verses.

And yet apparently not so invulnerable that she was a match for Odin... We sure that's not just a fancy way of saying "I can boost my defense"? Many characters are called invulnerable due to some durability or armour ability which would be useless in many other verses.
That requires prep and is a curse used to others (Baldur in this case)

No? She casts the curse on Baldur, who for the 100 years of his life was completely unkillable by anything in the Norse lands. One of the main plot points of God of War 2018 was that Baldur couldn't be killed or harmed, be it by physical power or magical means.

Course, casting this on herself is mega OOC anyway, and at the time Odin held part of her trust, which he used to learn her magics and use them against her.

Kratos future wife FRA
Unless he decides he still likes women with figures... In which case he'll never find anyone, obviously. So yeah, Freya or nothing.

Counted. That's 2 for Freya, unless you meant She-Hulk. Although I wouldn't wish someone with the personality of the Savage She-Hulk on anyone as a partner. Sensational She-Hulk however...

What's all this about?
maxresdefault.jpg

Back