• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KH: The "Heart" is Abstract, Part 2

Ursula can work, she scales to Ariel, and yeah, I was the one that made all of the new KH profiles.

Anyways, I´ll go ahead and contact everyone for this thread.

Thanks.

Mmm... after checking the replies above, it seems that this can be finally applied overall at this point, as every issue seems to have been concluded.

I´ll really need help adding some of those, however, Kingdom Hearts has a ton of pages currently thanks to my extra dump.

Okay, it seems everything has been finally applied, at least of this thread, meaning that this can finally be closed.

Edit: The only thing missing now is adding the Resistance to Existence Erasure to anyone that can take hits from Heartless, which should also include any Keyblade wielder, BTW (saying because the x series lacks them IIRC)

Edit 2: Just went in and applied it to every single profile I could find in the category of the verse, it took 4 hours to do properly, but it was worth it

So yeah, this thread can definitely be closed now.

Wait, after some research, I got into an issue, as much as I dislike it:

Getting EE via killing Nobodies is absurd, as when they are defeated, them totally vanishing from existence is an actual natural effect on their part, meaning that it really isn´t a power of the one that kills it, meaning that it should just fall as something to support Non-Physical Interaction instead.

Everything else is fine as it is, however, so I have to ask, can a bot take care to remove the EE accordingly from all profiles that get that ability via killing Nobodies? (Exceptions are those that can use Warp or a variation of it (Sora, Aqua, Terra and Ventus), plus Heartless, as they indeed erase their opponent with their corruption to get the "heart". I hope this can be taken care of by a bot or something, I´m very tired to edit about 70 pages once again.

Anyways, I finsihed the blog that explains the main things on the verse regarding the "heart", to avoid so much confusion, I would like input on it to see if I missed something.

I've come to oppose something, I'm fine with pureblood heartless having abstract qualities, but artificial/emblem heartless should not, they are consistently portrayed as having physical forms.

Emblem Heartless are "only" made of darkness, right? If so, then yeah, that is to be removed from them, of which only Kurt Zisa and Phantom would be affected, respectively.

Emblem Heartless are literally the exact same case as Vanitas where you're still made up of darkness and have a physical body. Only pure blood Heartless should get it, and this removes Kurt Zisa being Non Corporeal.

@Bob When is the Phantom ever stated to be an Emblem Heartless?

Okay, I´ll go ahead and apply the changes.

By the way, what do you think of replacing EE via destroying Nobodies as just NPI?

This also downgrades several disney profiles because they are not fighting pure blood but are fighting emblem. So what we need now is for scans of any of the disney profile characters fighting pure bloods.

Well, thankfully the KH wiki has a list for all the sort of heartless that appear in each world.

Problem is that shadows aren't directly shown to correlate with the cutscenes + they're one of the few pure bloods shown to have a physical form, they're viewed as intangibile when they merge with the ground, which by that point they're unhittable by everyone in the party.

No, they are abstract via the "heart", rather than the darkness itself they are made of, as far I remember regarding the latter.

Bobsican said:
Wait, after some research, I got into an issue, as much as I dislike it:
Getting EE via killing Nobodies is absurd, as when they are defeated, them totally vanishing from existence is an actual natural effect on their part, meaning that it really isn´t a power of the one that kills it, meaning that it should just fall as something to support Non-Physical Interaction instead.

Everything else is fine as it is, however, so I have to ask, can a bot take care to remove the EE accordingly from all profiles that get that ability via killing Nobodies? (Exceptions are those that can use Warp or a variation of it (Sora, Aqua, Terra and Ventus), plus Heartless, as they indeed erase their opponent with their corruption to get the "heart". I hope this can be taken care of by a bot or something, I´m very tired to edit about 70 pages once again.
This still needs input.

How is vanishing from existence a natural effect on their part? They're literally surprised when they're fading and note it's due to Sora.

No, it´s a natural side-effect, not an actual ability of Sora´s, that´s what I mean.

It's not a natural side effect as the keyblade is the only object that can do this to the nobodies and they directly state it's due to Sora. To even think that getting EE'd is a natural side-effect makes quite frankly, no ******* sense.

Well, the KH wiki says that, "When defeated, Nobodies fade back into darkness", Sora needing a Keyblade to beat them up with NPI is another thing

Well, it says "When they are defeated" not "When Sora uses his Keyblade, it triggers an effect on Nobodies that makes them fade from existence when defeated"

See what´s wrong? There´s nothing that states that Sora´s Keyblade has that particular ability with any of his moves, as if that was the case, when Sora defeats any opponent whatsoever, it would fade from existence by that logic.

Existence Erasure is a quite common power overall, so this isn´t like Conceptual Manipulation or Abstract Existence, where I would agree.

Also, I updated my reply above.

It's not common to a non-vs debater unless it's blantantly spelled out to them.

I.E. Hakai (and there's still a lot that just think it means destruction)

When your only other alternative is and I quote "Them being erased from existence is a natural effect of their death" then that should raise several red flags on the opposing argument vs. the simplier argument of the keyblade is the one doing it. Especially whent he keyblade has shown spells like warp.

Just going to say that the KH2 manga outright states darkness would've erased Axel regardless of him being alive if he didn't have the coat on. He was near death when it happened in KH2, so the darkness literally erased him.

GiverOfThePeace said:
It's not common to a non-vs debater unless it's blantantly spelled out to them.
You see, a good chunk of characters that don´t even use a Keyblade also end up doing that when they defeat a Nobody, so it can´t be that simple unless there´s more to this I may be missing.

And Sitch is summoned, which just furthers my point that he's amped, since the entire point is you need magic/keyblade to even harm nobodies yet summons can harm them.

Can we at least agree that it only works on beings that have Nonexistent Physiology?

Because I can agree with what you say about Stitch.

Back