• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly feeling mostly inconclusive here, as both have a pretty good chance of killing each other, and bith are pretty damn good fighters. I'd probably give Goku the raw power advantage, but Kharn the skill advantage. This is similar to Kharn v Superman, but Goku doesn't have as many options for BFR and such, which tilts things a bit away from Kharn's opponenr's favor.

So yeah, probably inconclusive, for now.

Then I go back to Inconclusive for the reasons I gave before and what Azzy pointed out.

EDIT: @Glassman Totally didn't see you there.

I think I might give this one to Goku. Yes, Kharn is way more experienced, but so was Freiza. So was Vegeta. So was Piccolo. So was Ten Shin Han. So was Roshi. Goku is genius when it comes to fighting. He adapted to Roshi's drunken fist on the fly, and even invented a counter for it while still fighting. He would eventually adapt to Kharn's fighting style (imo) and then win via superior strenght. Also, the Power Pole is a very good adition and helps against Gorechild, while also giving a range advantage. All in all... Goku wins 5.5/10 in my opinion.

Kharn: 3 (Gargoyle One, Byakuya Senbonzakura, LoyalservantofInti)

Goku: 4 (Theglassman12, Knightofannihilation666, LephyrTheRevanchist, Matthew Schroeder)

Inconclusive: 4 (FateAlbane, Dragonmasterxyz, Azathoth, Kaltias)

>> "The supreme skill of dodging."

>> Definitely.

Goku: 4 (Theglassman12, Knightofannihilation666, LephyrTheRevanchist, Matthew Schroeder)

Inconclusive: 5 (FateAlbane, Dragonmasterxyz, Azathoth, Kaltias, Anderson2003)

Quick question. Does Kharn only need one hit to steal Goku's soul or does he need to get a killing blow or something?

Kaltias said:
Why would he need knowledge to know "axes kill people"?
I was referring on the fact it can cut souls as I don't know how his hax works exactly... Like if it's nothing diffrent than getting cut apart with an axe, I don't get why people were discussing his soul manipulation...

None in this case. Azzy explained that the Soul property is more of a "Hahaha... Nope." against people that would normally survive the universal constant of "Axes kill people".

The real cal howard said:
So the fact his axe cuts souls was a relevant argument because??? I don't understand why was that part of discussion.

Also,count me for inconclusive here FRA.

Inconclusive: 6 (FateAlbane, Dragonmasterxyz, Azathoth, Kaltias, Anderson2003, WilliamShadow)

Goku >>>> All Kharn's wins confirmed, he's been putting way more of a fight.

Inconclusive: 7 (FateAlbane, Dragonmasterxyz, Azathoth, Kaltias, Anderson2003, WilliamShadow, The Wright Way)

>>> Grace period for Inconclusive right now.

I mean that's pretty much the closest fight Khârn had in ages. Also Goku has more votes and the majority is for inconclusive

Forgetting that Goku actually has Astral Protection as shown when he wasn't being instantly destroyed in BASE form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back